Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many times would you sneeze

sneeze

If you could set a number of times you sneeze, what would it be?

What about for anyone else?

Me:

2-3

A very long fit. I like it when 1) they stifle, but keep sneezing, or 2) try desperately not to sneeze and just end up sneezing more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to sneeze once, other males to never sneeze and females to sneeze like 5 times and ridiculously loudly.

• 2 months later...

I don't care how many times I sneeze as long as for it's a long time...

For others, only soft sneezers should sneeze in my opinion. Soft sneezers should have long fits of free or stifled sneezes.

• 4 years later...

I would love to have a torturous tickle in my nose and have large breathy buildups until I just explode with wet loud sneezes.

i like to sneeze just once or twice (or maybe three times for special occasions). ;)

for others, 30+ second sneezing fits are the best!

Honestly, if my nose didn’t run so much when I sneeze, I’d say I want 3 sneezes. There’s something satisfying about the number 3.

• 3 weeks later...

Id want around 4-5 sneezes... but that's just because I'm not normally a sneezy person.

For others I would like their fits to be around  7-15  soft sneezes 

• 2 weeks later...

I want to sneeze once, and for others I would like three sneezes, each one increasing in strength and desperation

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My own sneezes really just don't do a whole lot for me, to be honest.

I think just 2 would be the best.  That way I get out whatever was irritating my nose, but I don't irritate others too much.

• 2 years later...

four, i want attention, but i have things to do XD

I want others to sneeze unconsciously for however long they want to if that makes sense. like if person a likes sneezing the universe will bring it upon them but if person b doesn't like it it's none

• 8 months later...

I’d like to sneeze 4-6 times when I’m alone, and never while around family or people who don’t know about the fetish. For others, if I’m attracted to them already then I would want long fits of soft, wet sneezes, preferably rapid-fire.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to have a true fit for once. Somewhere around 4-6 sneezes, torturous and hitchy, large and uncovered.....wait-What was I talking about? 😖

I guess it would be kind of the same for others (if they know of the fetish), only I would also love large singles with lots of spray and snot. 

• 1 month later...

I would like to have long fits around 10-15 sneezes, cute males to have fits around 50-100 (LOL :blushsmiley:) sneezes explosive, loud wet and messy, and others to sneeze once, stifled with breathy buildups.

• 2 months later...

In a perfect world with no mental block lol, I think four sneezes would be ideal for me, not too little but just enough for attention 🤪

others…. I love desperate and long fits that just escalate so maybe 10-15  sneezes? 

I'm happy with my current frequency of sneezes - once or twice every day or every other day. I even like the long periods of time I go without a sneeze because when it finally happens, it feels special. 

For others, I don't require fits, but maybe upwards of 4 times a day. 

• 3 months later...

I perdsonally am an infrequent sneezer and I'm fine with that. I typically sneeze one to three times a week and only once or twice in a row. For females, 7 or more in a row rapid fire 5 times a day would be amazing. In the bedroom I'd love her to sneeze rapid fire non stop.

• 3 months later...

For me… maybe 3 times max since I don’t like sneezing in front of people + I normally already don’t sneeze that often.

For other people, I kinda like when they have random, sporadic sneezes that catch them off guard and then slowly progress. Maybe Into a sneezing fit of like 10+ 

For me 6 or 7 over a minute or 2.

Not onto male sneezes

Females i like about 8 to 10 drawn out with sniffling and announcing if possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to sneeze a minimum of 6 times, but really no more than 10 to 14. Not really in super rapid succession, but maybe 2 to 3, slight pause. Rinse, repeat.

For others, I'm more inclined to want to see a bit more. Multiples, not necessarily overly wet, but definitely full body releases.

• 4 months later...

Going to change my answer and say that when I’m alone, I’d like to sneeze 2-4 times.

I’d like others to sneeze 4-8 times, or just sneeze more frequently throughout the day. 

• 4 months later...

Even if it would be just once in my whole life, I would like to experience a sneezing fit, consisting of 10 or more sneezes.

I only sneeze in singles, rarely a double here and there when I have a cold. I like to sneeze (not in public though), and I like the sound of my own sneeze: a forceful HaaEEESSHHuh! Probably this is vain of me, but I think it would be great to hear myself sneeze that nice-sounding sneeze many times in a row! 😅

My nose gets runny every time after I've sneezed, which I don't like. So if I actually had a sneezing fit, my nose would run like a faucet, but well, that's what tissues were invented for. 😎