Sneeze Fetish Forum

Brother's friend

marina<3

So some of you may have read my obs about my brother, Drew, getting sick this is sort of a continuation of that

Here's the link if you want to read about my brother: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=51779&st=15#entry516608

So Drew was having his best friend, Avery, over today. Avery is tall about 6ft with brown hair and a toned build. For a little background Avery and I use to have a big thing but it kind of ended because it got weird with my brother, drew, and yea long story haha so onto the obs!

When Avery arrived Drew had gone into his room to do something so it was just us. I was in the kitchen making Drew tea.

"M!!(he calls me by my last name but I don't want to post it haha) what's up!?"

" Av! Making Drew tea. He is the definition of a man cold."

"Hahaha yea well he needs to learn to keep his man cold to himself."

"What do you mean?"

"I think I'm coming down with it." He said with little sniff.

"Oh?" I tried to be nonchalant.

"Yea, my throat hurts like a bitch and I've been sneezing all day."

My ears perked up at this comment. Although I am dating my boyfriend Adam now and am 100000% happy with him, I always loved Avery's sneezes. I feel guilty about getting enjoyment from them, but I can't help it...

"Aww." I said turning my back in case I was blushing. "Do you want tea, too?"

"Really? Tha-" he stopped midsentence. I turned around to see what was the matter. He held up a finger, his breath hitching and his eyes fluttering, before sneezing a double into his elbow. "HUHchoo, huhchoo! Excuse me. But that would be great!"

"No problem and bless you."

"Thank you thank you!" He said

He sat down at the counter and watched me make it. "Soo how have you been?" He asked with a smile.

"Really good! Thanks! What about you?"

I've been....huh...I've been good. Practicing..huh...socc-huh huhchoo! Huhchoo!"

"Bless you! Soccer?" I asked finishing his sentence.

"Yea, haha see! Ive been doing that all day! It's awful" He groaned beginning to sniffle.

"Ugh not you, too!" I groaned shooting him a playful smile.

He smiled and was about to say something

When Drew came into the room. "Hey ban! I didn't kdow you were here already!"

"Yea I just got here, damn you look like shit!"

So I got to listen to a sniffly sneezy Avery for a few hours..which was pretty good. He started sneezing his doubles about once every half hour. by the time he went home he looked like he was begining to feel pretty miserable. His voice was extremely congested, too. Ahh I feel so bad for enjoying it, but at least it was better than listening to my bro all day. It seems pretty contagious though! Half of me stil really wants to invite Adam over... ;)

Omg. Rina, you're obs are so incredible! And I have to admit, I'm a little jealous! You just recently got to be around your sick boyfriend and now your older brother's sneezy best friend? You're so lucky, gurl! ;)

>-< BRING ADAM OVER. I'm deprived of Adam obs (*hint hint your brother should make him sick.. Ooops that sounds evil). Anyhow Nice obs of your brother's friend really, Lovely sneezes Avery seems to have. Read your brother's obs thread a few times too. Good job with all these obs lucky one :3

wow his friend sounds like he has great sneezes too haha, thanks for the wonderful obsturned.gif

• 7 years later...