Sneeze Fetish Forum

._. How do you know your oriantation for sure?

SpookyScarySkeleton

I been called a confused teen for a while. I'm borderline gay meening I have likeing of guys more but only certain girls seem to catch my eye, hense I'm dating a girl at the moment. Please help me determine why I can't choose? I'd say I'm bisexual at the moment._. But it's confusing.

I don't think that you should ever feel forced to *choose* or forced into a label- even though I'm sure that it probably feels like there is a lot of pressure to "decide". Sexuality is fluid, and it is what it is. You are attracted to whom you are attracted to.

:hug: Stay strong! As you go through life you discover more things about yourself, and we're always changing to some extent. I'm not the same person that I was, and in years to come I won't be the same person that I am now.

:hug: All the very best!

Don't feel pressured to 'choose' a sexuality. I've bounced back and forth for years. I started out dating women, but then swapped to men. There's nothing to be ashamed of, and you aren't alone. Love whomever you please!

Short answer: you don't.

It's impossible to label everyone's sexual orientation because it's impossible to label every point on an infinite continuum, and besides that the points aren't even fixed: they move and swing around from one end to the other, sometimes between weeks and sometimes between hours. I've always bounced back and forth and experimented, and I don't think you need to decide whether you're straight, gay or bisexual. It's not like a switch. Your feelings of attraction to different genders will probably vary wildly throughout your life, or you might end up learning that gender has no impact on your feelings of attraction to someone. (Yeah, pansexual, what up! :P )

Basically what I'm saying is love who you love and date who you want to date, and try not to feel pressured just because of what that says about your label.

(Sorry for all the rambling, it's 1:00 AM here XD )

Why label yourself? Be what you want to be, boink who you want to boink.

Personally, I'm totally straight in bed, but kind of bi when it comes to sneezing. Is there a label for that? No! Does that bother me? Not at all!

I agree with webmeistro you don't need to label yourself. I am personally attracted to girls and not guys but when it comes to sneezes I only like when guys do it.

Be what you want to be, boink who you want to boink.

Okay, that's the best way to describe it I've ever heard.

ehehe boinking

In actual response - Nah, don't be doin' with labels. I call myself Bi, just because you can sort of switch back and forth without problems, I'm dating a girl at the moment, but there's nothin' wrong with appreciating a bit of the other gender~

Alright Everyone thanks for your help. I just don't know I felt confused on wether I need to pick a label or something..

Anyhow this is one of my quotes I made up "Labels are for soup cans, not for people (:". Thanks for helping everyone c:

"Gay" and "straight" are absolutes. True absolutes do not exist. Sexuality, like most everything, runs on a spectrum. It's a shame (especially for our questioning young people) that only a small portion of the world realizes this.

One more thing, DeathNoteOwner: I think we are sort of led to believe that being bisexual means being confused/indecisive/playing with other people's heads. There's a lot of stigma around being bi, and it's really unfortunate and unfair. I think a person can have relationships (or boink!) people of both genders at different times in life and it doesn't have to mean that you are flip-flopping.

I like to steer clear of labels myself. I've only ever had serious relationships with women, but I know that I'm also attracted to men and that it's entirely possible that I might get into a serious relationship with a guy at some point. If that happens, it won't mean that anything changed for me internally or that I need to come up with a new label. No matter what we call ourselves, we're still just ourselves at the end of the day.

I wouldn't care about such labels. Sexual orientation doesn't really matter at all. If two people fall in love with each other they shouldn't be classified in genders. In the end love is everything that matters. And if people come up to you and want to annoy you, you should ask them what is wrong about loving someone.

Sexuality means nothing.

You fall in love or have feelings for (or boink :lol: ) whoever it is, male or female.

You can't choose who you fall in love with, and it matters not their gender.

As you say, labels are for soup cans, not people - unless you want one, for whatever reason. :) But even if so, then you can only gauge your orientation by tallying all the people you've ever been in love with (or wanted to boink), and if it's both boys and girls, you're probably bisexual.

As pretty much everyone else has said, you really shouldn't feel the need to give yourself a definite label. I think it's normal for people your age to be confused about that sort of thing and there's no rush to figure things out right away or ever really. There were certainly times when I was in my teens when I was curious about what it would be like to kiss a girl and I really wanted to try it. Those feelings were especially strong that time when I spent a couple of weeks in an all girl mental ward, but I never acted on it.

As I got older I came to realize that while I was bi with the fetish, I was pretty much straight in real life. I can certainly appreciate the beauty of women, but I never actually fantasize about them and I think these days I really only read female fetish fics when there's no new male stuff to read. I wouldn't say I'm completely closed off to the idea with experimenting with a woman someday if we really clicked personality wise, but since I'm in a committed relationship, that probably wouldn't happen unless my SO died.

I couldn't quote all of you individually but thank you so much everyone for your help. You guys are so right that I don't need to label myself.

Archived