Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless you fetish.. (:

Leas

Oh yes. A massive part of the fetish (sometimes I believe it may even be seperate) I love being blessed, love blessing and hearing people bless.

Also, if I bless someone I really love it when they say thank you. I've actually found myself sometimes crying (yes, crying) when somebody hasn't said thank you. I think about it and I feel silly, but at the time (if and when it happens) I'll sit there really hurt.

Anybody else? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who gets this upset and I feel really stupid to be honest. :/

Anybody else? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who gets this upset and I feel really stupid to be honest. :/

I don't understand why you think you're the only person... because you started a thread about this before and got lots of replies:

http://www.sneezefet...=+bless +fetish

Edited by Heathcliff

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who gets this upset and I feel really stupid to be honest.

I don't think you should beat yourself up for this. The fetish sometimes makes us react in surprising ways and emotions can be difficult to control at the best of times.

And for the record, I also love blessing people (although only the "right people") and I am similarly disappointed if they don't respond with a "thank you".

I've got to say, I really don't like it because it has religious connotations and because it draws attention to a fetish-y moment, but looking around the forum, I'm probably the unusual one for thinking that!

• 1 month later...

I'm kinda particular about the people I bless, but I do enjoy blessing them and get somewhat offended when I'm not thanked.

cricketcaptain

i have a huge blessing fetish! I love blesssing females, and love being blessed by females...its actually one of the biggest parts of my fetish!

• 2 years later...

I have a major blessing fetish!  I make every effort to bless someone who sneezes reasonably near me, and I love hearing others bless each other.  I see it as a care-taking, well-wishing sort of thing, and not necessarily religious (even though I am a Christian, "bless you" has never struck me as an overtly "Christian" thing to say).  I do prefer to hear a "thank you" after the blessing, though I wouldn't say I get hugely upset when it's not said.  I get much more upset if "bless you" (or one of its foreign equivalents, like "Gesundheit" or "salud") is not said. 

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it's the fact that you're invested in their well being.  It's about letting them know that you care about them. When it comes to people blessing me, it all depends on who they are to me.  If they're someone I'm attracted to, then I absolutely love it, but if it's a family member or a close friend it can feel uncomfortable.

Whenever someone attractive sneezes, I feel like saying bless you but I can't bring myself to say it in public. However, if I were alone with said attractive person, I would definitely bless him or her.

• 3 years later...

Well,my blessing fetish is definitely peculiar!

I love hearing people bless others,but I rarely bless people because (I have no idea why) it makes me feel uncomfortable. Also,I have mixed feelings about being blessed,as I kinda like it but it also makes me feel embarrassed because someone has noticed my sneeze.

Why am I so weird? XD

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2020 at 9:58 PM, Zumil4702 said:

Well,my blessing fetish is definitely peculiar!

I love hearing people bless others,but I rarely bless people because (I have no idea why) it makes me feel uncomfortable. Also,I have mixed feelings about being blessed,as I kinda like it but it also makes me feel embarrassed because someone has noticed my sneeze.

Why am I so weird? XD

That's not really weird in my opinion, I feel the same way haha

• 9 months later...
On 10/2/2016 at 9:07 PM, bingochamp7 said:

Whenever someone attractive sneezes, I feel like saying bless you but I can't bring myself to say it in public. However, if I were alone with said attractive person, I would definitely bless him or her.

This is me as well. I can't bless someone in public. I'm not intentionally trying to be rude, it just makes me so uncomfortable.

In private, absolutely I'd bless someone