• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doggo

• Anonymouse

• Arty

• squealofapproval

My middle name is "Fenwick", and it comes from the name of a fishing pole my father used to own. I shortened it to simply, "Fen", because it just sounds more esthetically pleasing to the ears.

I'll eventually change my last name to Fenwick when I graduate college and begin pursuing a career in the performing arts.

1. Make anagram of non-sff username -- lunar tux

2. Lunar sounds like moon.

3. Tux reminds me of tuxedo reminding me of penguins (idek why).

4. Penguins are too long. Ducks are cool.

5. Squish together and capitalize a couple of the letters.

Mines melody because it's so unrelated to my real name that no one would even fathom a connection XD

I'm a huge fan of comic books, and Deadpool is one of my favourite characters, so I was going to go with a name related to Deadpool in some way, like Deadpoolio, or DeadpoolSMASH!, or Deadpool-is-the-greatest, or something random like that, but then I had a burst of inspiration and thought: "Hmmm, I know! Maybe I'll create a name as if I was Deadpool creating a username for himself... He'd probably just go with the nickname he likes to call himself all the time 'the Merc with a Mouth'. Well, that seems pretty good, but I still feel like it's missing something. Ooh, Deadpool is a little immature; he'd probably throw a 69 on the end just so he can giggle and snort every time he sees it." And that, kids, is how I met your mother.

Wait... Wrong thing...

I'm a huge fan of comic books, and Deadpool is one of my favourite characters, so I was going to go with a name related to Deadpool in some way, like Deadpoolio, or DeadpoolSMASH!, or Deadpool-is-the-greatest, or something random like that, but then I had a burst of inspiration and thought: "Hmmm, I know! Maybe I'll create a name as if I was Deadpool creating a username for himself... He'd probably just go with the nickname he likes to call himself all the time 'the Merc with a Mouth'. Well, that seems pretty good, but I still feel like it's missing something. Ooh, Deadpool is a little immature; he'd probably throw a 69 on the end just so he can giggle and snort every time he sees it." And that, kids, is how I met your mother.

Wait... Wrong thing...

That is awesomeness!!!! Deadpool is one badassed mofo. Get him and jason todd together.....

Its over...

For other people.....XD

Well, the first part is my name and the second is because I just find Marxism fascinating as a concept. And I didn't want to use my usual username for other online things for obvious reasons.

When I was super obssesed with DeathNote and wanted to maybe take over the world

Well there you have it.. "DeathNote" the anime.. and well I want to own a DeahNote that can actually murder my ennemies.

So yeh there you have it.

Insanity at it's best.

Mine is just my favorite name. I'm still heavily debating changing my real name to Junia legally.

When I made this account (god knows hao long ago), I just started watching anime and I watched InuYasha and Black Butler. I kinda just combined the two main characters names. I don't really like my username too much, but I don't feel like I have to change it.

I, Like most others, didn't want to use. Any of my other username, so that took away a fair bit of possibilities.

Just opened up a dictionary and pointed to the first word I saw ^^; I heeded the 'Make sure you dont use a recognizable username' rule quite literally XD

If I wanted to be creative, maybe I'll say its a bellowing sneeze XD

i took a buncha scrabble letters and flung them up in the air, and when they landed i got my username. lol actually my name is totally random, doesnt mean anything, and is something i literally made up off the top of my head :P

I can't remember exactly what happened, but I kept trying to make a username and there was an issue with each one I chose. My nickname is/was already Egg and I eventually through a hissy fit and tried "the cracked egg", since I had cracked. It's a pretty stupid story but that's how it came to be. Some people have asked if my username has to do with a love for on-topic messiness but no that is not it at all

Mine has a couple of meanings/references.

I used to be doctorwhoismylife but I changed it because I've grown as a person and doctor who is, well, no longer my life. In fact it plays a very small role in my life.

The thing that plays a larger role in my life now, in terms of interests, is feminism. My current username is a reference to the 'occasional fury' that I feel about the way our society is structured and the way people don't seem to care at all about changing it. I was thinking about constant fury, but that doesn't seem like it would give someone a very good impression of me. And call me old-fashioned, but usernames just ought to be without spaces.

Something that I thought of just recently is its relevance to my personality. Very rarely I will just become furious for no real reason other than being a bit immature and hating it when I get hurt. So it's fitting in that way as well.

Lastly, and bringing it back to feminism, but also tying in mythology, I like the idea of occasionally being a fury, someone who delivers just punishment to the evil. Not that I would ever actually hurt someone else, but it's fun to fantasize about tearing some homophobe or bigot apart with words.

I based mine off my own fictional character. Lucy is the "fire princess" of Sylithia, meaning that as well as being heir to the throne, she is an so she can control the element of fire (you know, earth, air, water and fire, the old elements) but more specifically, Light, as her whole family can control fire, not just her (Lucyana is 3rd generation, so her Grandmama Aithne is the original fire elemental). Hope that didn't bore you too much!

My middle name is "Fenwick", and it comes from the name of a fishing pole my father used to own. I shortened it to simply, "Fen", because it just sounds more esthetically pleasing to the ears.

I'll eventually change my last name to Fenwick when I graduate college and begin pursuing a career in the performing arts.

Can I just interrupt this thread to say that Fenwick is an awesome name! Although slightly odd that your father named you after a fishing pole :laugh: (and I mean that in a good way!)

I dunno.. First name I ever chose didn't mean anything for me. I mean, I wanted something relative to sneezing. Lots of good names were already taken and I didn't want to use a variation on someone elses's name because... I'm picky that way :P

I had this little moment where I remembered the movie Austin Power and heard clearly into my head 'Honey Behaaaave'

Honey, flowers. pollen, sneezing... close enough! So I became Honey B. (Hive) for a few years. Then I decided to change for something a little more relative to my geographical location and chose Northern Lady even thou I'm clearly not the more northern lady on the forum ;) So that's about it!

My current username is a reference to the 'occasional fury' that I feel about the way our society is structured and the way people don't seem to care at all about changing it. I was thinking about constant fury, but that doesn't seem like it would give someone a very good impression of me. And call me old-fashioned, but usernames just ought to be without spaces.

I have been misreading your user name as "Occasional Furry" for AGES, apparently. I figured that occasionally you liked furry culture but it wasn't your full-time kink. I GUESS I NEED TO LEARN TO READ MORE CLOSELY :P

My current username is a reference to the 'occasional fury' that I feel about the way our society is structured and the way people don't seem to care at all about changing it. I was thinking about constant fury, but that doesn't seem like it would give someone a very good impression of me. And call me old-fashioned, but usernames just ought to be without spaces.

I have been misreading your user name as "Occasional Furry" for AGES, apparently. I figured that occasionally you liked furry culture but it wasn't your full-time kink. I GUESS I NEED TO LEARN TO READ MORE CLOSELY tonguesmiley.gif

OMG that's exactly how I have read it too!! :blushing:

batmangodzilla

Well, Batmangodzilla is a bit odd. Ill admit it. :P It comes from my deep appreciation for the comic book Batman and my longtime love of the big G himself. #probablyobvious lol. Honestly, a little known fact is that Godzilla was very nearly pitted against Batman several decades ago in a short movie/comic co-production. Sadly it never came to pass. And quite frankly, how COULD you have made a movie like that anyways. :P Also, in a popular flash animation (here-

) Godzilla and Batman literally come to blows in a hilarious fashion.

I knew I had to come up with a name that wasn't close to my real name (not that I really care if anyone here knows my real name; TBH I'm more worried about people finding me on here, than people here reading my Tumblr or something).

I was a member here a long time ago, didn't really post much, and then I didn't really think about it I guess. So when I re-joined, I picked the same name. I'm a huge Blake's 7 fan (and I expect like 3 people here to know what that is) so I picked one of the female character names; and mainly because I did really like her female character the most.

I got my username from how I love it when anthro Cars and Planes sneeze in cartoons and movies...mostly Cars, though. :)