Sneeze Fetish Forum

How did you get your username?

squealofapproval

Alexys is my alter ego (also a character in my book) and 52 is a family joke.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doggo

• Anonymouse

• Arty

• squealofapproval

I swear I posted here.... Going crazy.

Anyway, MoonDuck. So I take my non-fetish username, put it in an anagram generator, get two words, change those two words to the first thing that comes to mind when I read them, and then put them together.

I swear I posted here.... Going crazy.

Anyway, MoonDuck. So I take my non-fetish username, put it in an anagram generator, get two words, change those two words to the first thing that comes to mind when I read them, and then put them together.

That's INGENIOUS!!! I should try that next time I want an original username :) I'm already getting tired of NorthernLady :P

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came from sort of a running joke I have with some of my real life friends we noticed that whenever a character was simply referred to as The Master they were always some sort of evil powerful reclusive mastermind so when ever one of us act all secretive about something or being all ploty we say that they are being the master. And I always felt like this tied together at least in my mind with the fetish with the fact I'm majorly secretive about it IRL but still in my mind come up with fantastical situations/ plots.

Mine came from sort of a running joke I have with some of my real life friends we noticed that whenever a character was simply referred to as The Master they were always some sort of evil powerful reclusive mastermind so when ever one of us act all secretive about something or being all ploty we say that they are being the master. And I always felt like this tied together at least in my mind with the fetish with the fact I'm majorly secretive about it IRL but still in my mind come up with fantastical situations/ plots.

Oh yeah, isn't The Master a character in Doctor Who?

I chose mine to honor my master evilsmiley03.png

jk :D

Some of my classmates occasionally call me Satan because of my appearance (long black hair, often black clothes and such rolleyes1.gif ). Other then that, it honestly just seemed like a pretty fun forum name overall, making people uncomfortable is fun :lol:

Well you see...a long time ago~

Naw, just yanking your chain haha! When I joined I was uber obsessed with Sherlock Holmes and thus SneezyHolmes was born! Err...joined!

I guess it's fairly self explanatory. In case you can't guess my name is Bob ;)

cupcake is one of my nicknames from my friends because i like to eat them, make them and i have so much cupcake things like key rings and stuff so i thought it be good user name simple yet cute

Pretty much did the "I just need a name that's different to my other online ones" thing.

So I took a character from an Enid Blyton book I identified with and stole her name. Sorry Darrell.

When I first joined I went by "crushed_roses" because I thought that sounded gothy and cool, because I was 17 and stupid. :lol:

Then when I was about 20 or so I was studying philosophy and was really into Ludwig Wittgenstein, so I changed my name to Ludwig Wittgenstein, because I was super pretentious. :lol:

Then, I changed it to thousand-yard-stare because I thought it was a cool name, and it went very well with the new avatar I'd selected, which is the one I'm still using. I love eyes.

Then, I noticed that people usually referred to me as TYS, so I figured why not go by that. It's got a nice ring to it.

It was MLIS briefly while I was in studying library & information science, but I thought that was kind of lame - also I dropped out :rofl: - so I changed it back.

I'm originally from Salem, MA; therefore, I'm pleasantly witchy. And, well, the title 'Lady' sounds cool. :D

I have a dog names Snuffy and I just mixed that with sneeze! teehee.gif

I'm a big car guy, and heavy-chevy is a popular name used to describe people who like old Chevrolets so it just seemed like a perfect fit for me.

Mine is the weirdest misspelling of my real name that I've ever gotten on a Starbucks cup... strangely, I actually like it more than the real spelling of my name doh.gif

Plus it's one I've never used on any other sight! Always important ;)

• 4 weeks later...

After reading the "Earthsea" books when I was about ten, I decided to give myself a 'true name', so I picked one that sounded vaguely like the 'true names' in the books, and I've been using it as an online alias and name for my various Author Avatars ever since.

I am crazy about the perfume Chanel number 5. It's fresh and clean and musky yet not heavy.. and it smells wonderfully on me when I've tried it on (can't afford to buy it though...). I figured that on a sneeze fetish forum, it would certainly fit to wear the name of the most famous perfume throughout history. ;)

Stole it from my favourite Arrow character.

Deadshot is awesome. And I replaced the 'o' with a '0' because why the fuck not. Makes it look more gamer-y and I AM a gamer so ^^

just find Marxism fascinating as a concept.

also, as a staunch Marxist, I heartily approve ;)

Edited by Deadsh0t

Y'all had such clever usernames, I knew when I joined I had to think of something clever...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there's a few possible reasons why I chose the name I have...

1) My fetish is a secret (so I'm Not_Telling people about my fetish)

2) I'm anonymous (so I'm Not_Telling you who I really am)

3) I end a lot of my stories in cliffhangers (so I'm Not_Telling you what happens next)

If you want to try and figure out the real reason for my username, go ahead.

I'm Not_Telling. :P

All my accounts are something like 'chee(syllable)' because when I was ten I loved them a bunch, and just kinda kept it up and forgot about the reason. So when I was signing up here, I was like 'Well I should keep with tradition but not be tracable...what about 'chee' and the last syllable of my name'

And then came to the stunning realisation that cheetahs actually exist. Magical.

• 2 months later...

Mine is my nickname! A lot of people outside of the forum call me it :)

It's pronounced 'Leese' :)

(A lot of people ask me how it's pronounced!) ^_^

I wanted a name with some connection to my personality, but not too obvious. I definitely wasn't going to use a variation of my usernames on other sites, so it got complicated.

Finally, I just walked next door to my roommate's room and asked her to describe me in a word or two. I thought she'd say something fun, but she said I was indescribable. Now it's my personal inside joke :)

I drive like a demon and I had a 327 cubic inch Chelvelle once (when I was young, and irresponsible, and had money)