• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doggo

• Anonymouse

• Arty

• squealofapproval

I picked mine because I'm really very paranoid about someone finding out I have the fetish, and I live in a place where I see sandy shores about one week out of the year if I'm lucky and we take a vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a huge collection of coffee mugs that I adore. I have collected them in many years and they come from everywhere, places I have visited. So everywhere I ago I make sure to buy a new mug, a special one, not the ones they sell at tourists I can’t stand those. I have mugs from Australia, Sardinia, Russia, New Zealand, Paris, Prague, Bora Bora, Rome, Florence.. 

And at last but not least: I LOVE coffee. :) 

Edited by Coffee Mug

My username on the forum has changed a few times over the years, but after picking "Always" it just stuck! I got the name from Harry Potter, hahaha, because after all this time?

Always ;)

10 hours ago, Always said:

My username on the forum has changed a few times over the years, but after picking "Always" it just stuck! I got the name from Harry Potter, hahaha, because after all this time?

Always ;)

Love the reference,  and anything to do wth Snape, really. 

My username is just a play on the "plain Jane" idea, and may be my way of dealing with body image issues, or a reaction to all the recent #metoo stuff, or just a way of getting you to wonder, is she plain or isn't she? Mwahaha you'll never know!

On 28.3.2018 at 8:23 PM, Always said:

Always ;)

Same as Janenotsoplane (which is an interesting name, too ;) ), I love the reference. And also the fact that you have Sherlock as your profile picture and Bilbo in the signature :D Perfect match for me.

I think I've explained my username already a few times, but I still want to share it here. While the Sequoia (Coast Redwood) is said to be the largest tree in the world, I'm rather one of the smallest humans on this planet. But as I've spent all the years of my life trying to hide this fetish and I'm still really nervous about being 'caught', I decided to hide in the shadows of a large Sequoia. Honestly, a small shrub would've been enough. But that doesn't sound as nice.

Sadly, the Sequoia is purely a virtual one, but I do have a small Baobab I grew from seed seven years ago. It's about 30 cm high right now and looks like a stick most of the time. Once it is large enough for me to hide, I might change my username. Then again, Baobab isn't the best name, either... :D 

• 1 month later...

I stumbled on this site while looking for Sick Reid fics...before watching the show (other than an episode here and there). I always knew I would love him if I gave in to watching the show and have since watched it in entirely because the specifics were so good. Also, has no relation to my screen names elsewhere! I didn't realize how much I would enjoy all the other stories in this site (I tell my family I just felt like restarting Supernatural...but it was this site that inspired that--up to season 6!)

beijoseternura

I chose a name that means a lot to me emotionally. I chose the Portuguese words cause my father is from Portugal. My name has a very personal background.

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2013 at 3:25 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Mine is because I wanted to use something vaguely like my non-fetish online name, but not too close. So I abbreviated "Sneeze Fetish Chick" (a variation on my old Forum name) to "sfc", and added "my own private" because my fetish is just that: mine, and private. So, I am MyOwnPrivateSFC.

Same! It's vaguely similar to a username I use in non-ferish online circles but trying to be descriptive of my relationship to the forum. 

• 3 weeks later...

Idk know I just got mine, because of Ben 10 XD, so I thought bben9 I use this for everything, sp if you see bben9 somewhere it might be me!

• 4 months later...

Panthera Pardus is the scientific name for leopards. I've always loved all felines, especially the pantheras, or big cats, and PantheraPardus just sounds the best. After all, its competition are, listed in order of their respective horridness, PantheraLeo, PantheraTigris, PantheraUncia, and PantheraOnca. Clearly, PantheraPardus is the only one that sounds somewhat presentable.

4 hours ago, doggo said:

I just needed a new one and I really like doge, pupper and doggo memes and animal memes in general + bork + boop + snoot, also cade

And there I was, wondering who this user doggo is and why I had never seen them before :lol: Nice new name! And welcome back :)

On 12/16/2018 at 3:20 AM, Selene said:

And there I was, wondering who this user doggo is and why I had never seen them before :lol: Nice new name! And welcome back :)

Selene I remember you! Thank you. Happy to be reading around :)

Due to me being paranoid that someone I know might find me on here, I tried to veer away from any usernames I usually use. This name comes from Professor Layton and the Mask of Chaos, and I just took the last part and transformed it into my username.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be a filthy Homestuck (I still like it but not obsessed anymore) and I rewrote all of Karkalicious for Dave Strider once soooo.....

• 2 years later...

It's an anglification of one of my names, but not my given name, plus I added a P because I had to create a new account to be approved and needed to change the name slightly. It was the first letter that came up in my mind.

• 4 months later...

Well... I was stupid, so I made this name using two characters from Romeo and Juliett (Benvolio and Mercutio). I can't wait to be validated because I really wanna change it now lol.

• 1 month later...

I combined a singer first name and another singer last name. I found the fist one super cute and the second one a really cool person to hang out. So yeah, also I think it sounds good and I like it as a secret identity.

• 2 months later...

My Username is based off of two things. The KR in my name stands for Kamen Rider, a Japanese show that I have been a big fan of for nearly a decade. The other half "Kushami" is the Japanese word for sneeze. Oddly enough, I myself am half Korean.