Sneeze Fetish Forum

How did you get your username?

squealofapproval

My username drives from Ben 10. I was super into it when I was a kid, so I just took Ben 10, lowered the 10 to a 9, made the first letter lowercase, and added another lowercase B to the start since my first name starts with a B. "-kun" is a Japanese honorific often used in anime when addressing young males, so since I became a gigantic anime fan throughout my teenage years I added that to my original username, so it's basically like a username that represents me, and the phases of my life i've gone through, and are still going through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doggo

• Anonymouse

• Arty

• squealofapproval

Mine is pretty simple. They are my favorite type of sneezes!! Always preferred the sick aspect of the fetish and even more fun if they are snotty too!! 

Mine isnt' verry special, Luca rio is one of my favoriete pokemon and i haven't a lot of ideas for the name so there it is😅

I'll be honest, I couldn't think of anything so I randomly thought of this, haha. I like cats, and the color green haha 😅😅

• 2 weeks later...

Hanebōki (羽ぼうき) means "feather duster" in japanese and well, I thought it sounded cool and kinda unique.

At first I wanted my username to be "Hana" (鼻) because it means nose and flower in another kanji (花), but I discarded it because I thought that name had already been taken. 

Mine is based on my OTP from Steven Universe (also where my avatar screenshot is from). I love Lapis and Peridot and their relationship and I'm very sad they never fused. 22 is just my favorite number. No reason, I just like it.

I found a four leaf clover on the same day and then it's an area code. Note super creative on my part...

• 4 weeks later...

I've just realized I never answered this.

When it was originally posted in 2013, I was Raiyne ... My online personality.

Since then I've changed to Just Older (Jo, usually). It's from a song. As in, "I'm not old, just older."

• 3 weeks later...

Got it from the word Goliath cuz I liked the name, but it was taken. So I tried Liath… which was also taken. Then I Liath2 and that worked so ive been using it ever since

• 1 month later...

For me it was a classic username. Most of my social media acounts have that name, and I first remember using it for the old Webkinz website.

• 3 months later...

It's my alter ego name since I was like 4 years old and I met a young woman by that name who really stuck with me somehow -I was like "I want to be like her one day", so cool and genuine.

And that's about the most random thing I've heard, never said it out loud or explained this to anyone before 😅

• 3 weeks later...

It’s from one of the earliest snz stories I read on AO3 called “Just Some Bad Allergies”. I do love snz but fevers and chills are my favourite symptoms. The description “hot with fever” occurs twice in that story and I love it, hence I ~stole~ borrowed it for my name :D 

• 3 weeks later...

OneSaltySir...

I suppose I recieved this nickname from a friend, more specifically, 'Salty'. I never minded it, I still don't, but when I asked him, he told me it was because of my terrible habbit of holding grudges and being 'salty'!

It's true! I'm really working on this, I can't go being bitter about everything forever, so I want to be better about this. I still hold a grudge from when I was five...don't ask. Still, the name's stuck, and I went from not minding it, to loving it, to eventually profiting off of it!

• 2 weeks later...

Two reasons.
One: Tumble was one of my first graphic design assignments in college, we were supposed to create a visual representation of the meaning using the letters in the word. 
Two: getting on this forum is like tumbling down a rabbit hole. 

• 2 weeks later...

A massive thing for me is laundering (ie washing, possibly lightly starching, and then ironing) beautiful lace and embroidered handkerchiefs to reach a state of immaculate perfection. Then shaking out the handkerchief's pristinely laundered folds and inflicting the lovely fabric with a huge snotty blow. I find it a very pleasurable cycle ... repeat!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it would be a bit punny and a play on the words “Why so sneezy” lol but using the first two letters of my real name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to play an online historical mystery rpg called ‘Town of Salem’ with my brother where you could name yourself something different each new game, and anyone who ever played that game knows that you don’t want friends or family that you’re playing with to know what your username for that particular game is. My brother would always figure out who I was pretty quickly I had a pretty distinct way of naming myself. So one game, I decided to go with something so juvenile and stupid that he wouldn’t figure out that it was me and this (my name here) was what I came up with and it completely fooled him. I’ve kind of used it in different places ever since.

• 1 month later...

I have a strong attachment to Japan, and I wanted a nickname that's short and simple. So I spontaneously chose "kiku" which means "chrysanthemum" in Japanese.