Sneeze Fetish Forum

How did you get your username?

squealofapproval

I was trying to find a username I never used anywhere else, and for some reason this one popped into my head right away. I changed one of the letters but the word reminds me of the word "tear" in my native language and it made me think about the fact that people sometimes tear up a bit after a sneeze or when they’re allergic to something.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doggo

• Anonymouse

• Arty

• squealofapproval

I got mine from my favourite Arknights character! I think she would sneeze loads and stifle in this cute way.

Probably the reason I chose her apart from the fact that she's my favourite character is that I imagine she would always stifle, and I can never stifle.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who actually knows me knows my heart and soul, values and way of thinking, are more Klingon then other people around me. my avatar is the Klingon uniform shoulder patch and it has a meaning in the symbols the thorn shape on the left side represents duty, the diamond shape on top represents honor and the thorn on the right side represents loyalty. to be a true warrior all three things must be in perfect balance but that takes a life time to master and is extremely difficult to do so.

It was my instagram username before and it was meant as a reference to the fact that I obsess very easily over characters from books or over organization and planning etc, but I spelled it this way because the word sex is in it and I was a horny teenager I guess?

• 3 months later...

It was the ‘90s. I needed an anonymous username. I think I might have first used in on the precursor to this forum, the Sneezatorium?

I’d been playing a Mac version of solitaire a lot (not much choice for games on university computers in those days) and the word seemed like an apt choice, especially when you consider how alone many of us feel before we discover like-minded souls.

I also played Snood a lot back then, but didn’t want to use that.

I needed to make it more unique than just a dictionary word and as au is the country code for Australia, I tacked it on the end.

• 3 months later...

Mine is actually from a song called "Out the game". It was my favorite song for a while and had it on repeat pretty much daily. I figured I'd make it my username since I couldn't get it out my head. I just changed "the" and made it "da" and squished everything together lol. I also added an extra e. "outdagamee".