• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yep

• davidsch

• GoboFraggle1983

• Tucked Hankie

Yup. Into it. It's not as strong as my sneeze or fever fetish, though. And also I'm really particular about it. I hate honking and all sorts of loud nose blowing, but I enjoy soft, gurgly (?) ones if they come from the right person!^^ Also one of my fantasies includes holding a tissue to my boyfriend's face while he blows his nose! <3

Nose blowing is sublime. I like it best when the nose in question is fairly "tightly" congested. None of this loose, squelchy nose blowing for me :). Also, nose blowing without much in the way of congestion doesn't really do anything for me.

Oh God definitely! I would say that it's actually my main fetish, with sneezing as a secondary one. However, I do also have ridiculously specific preferences- I'm really into loud honking rather than quieter nose blowing and girls don't do anything for me at all. Also, when it's with a handkerchief, it's so, so much hotter in my opinion :P! But nose blowing fetishes are really common around here.

My fetish priorities kind of shift. Sometimes its nose blowing, other times sneezing and sometimes it's sweaters Like Rhino, all three combined are amazing!!!!

Noseblowing in itself usually does nothing for me (I'm not squicked out by it just indifferent?)

But the scenario Rhinoceros describes is titillating to me. A "failed noseblow" mid-fit is even better - where you can tell it's just making the irritation and the sneezing fit worse.

Yep, but not as strong as my sneeze fetish. My husband has a habit of going into the bathroom and blowing his nose just before coming to bed. I hear him go in there and get some toilet paper and he starts blowing. He blows hard and I know it's got to be going through the paper a little bit because our paper is not that thick. Then he throws it away and comes straight to bed. I find it so appealing that he doesn't wash his hands afterwards and comes straight to bed and puts his hands on me to hug/kiss me goodnight. Love it!

I like sneezing, noseblowing and sniffling very much but i dont think it are 3 different fetishes, i count is as one.

• 2 weeks later...

You'd think, wouldn't you, that blowing your nose would interrupt a sneezing fit? However I'm able to blow my nose freely during a fit of sneezes without stopping them, and as far as I can tell that goes for plenty of other people here too. So my favourite scenario, as far as my own sneezing / blowing goes, is:

Feel sneeze coming on

Take out handkerchief and have time to unfold it

Big sneeze!

Catch sneeze in handkerchief and continue without pause into a long wet blow

Blow my nose again

Refold hanky and repeat as many times as possible (my record is 8 sneezes)

Hanky becomes soaked before sneezes finish so replace with clean one and continue

Happy days!

Love it, Rhinoceros! Perfect scenario!

So many great responses and descriptions--oh my word--wet,well-used handkerchieves after long,tight blows or slow,wet gurgly blows-uuuummm......or wet sneeze into one's handkerchief,followed by long blow...Heaven,huh?

My main interest is in nose-blowing as well, in all different techniques and sounds.

However, I do also have ridiculously specific preferences- I'm really into loud honking rather than quieter nose blowing and girls don't do anything for me at all. Also, when it's with a handkerchief, it's so, so much hotter in my opinion

That's really good to hear, for a guy like me who blows his nose like a foghorn without really trying, to hear from peple who appreciate it! I also tend to be a handkerchief user, and often use large, thick colourful bandanas - tissues really aren't much use to me when I need a good nose-blow. And when I have a cold, myhayfever is playing up or I've just really got the snuffles, well, you might need to put your fingers in your ears...!

Rick.

You'd think, wouldn't you, that blowing your nose would interrupt a sneezing fit? However I'm able to blow my nose freely during a fit of sneezes without stopping them, and as far as I can tell that goes for plenty of other people here too.

I've been really surprised by this in the past, as for me it's just the reverse. If I get a really serious tickle, even though I have a loud, powerful sneeze I never feel I've completely gotten rid of it until I blow my nose (somebody could have great fun by hiding my handkerchief! twitchsmile.gif). It is fair to say, though, that technique and power play a part in this - if I was somewhere where I couldn't blow my nose throughly, hard and loud, it probably wouldn't be as effective, but for me, nothing beats the relief of honking that tickle out of my nasal passages into a handkerchief...

I do know people who've said the same as you, though - one of my co-workers burst in to a really difficult and tickly-sounding sneezing fit one day when Iwas discussing something with him and I offered him a pack of tissues I had on me, but he said that he already had some and blowing his nose wouldn't help until he had sneezed it through... I guess all our noses are as individual as we are!