Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing fetish?

blum

I love when men blow their nose and it is super gurgly smile.png

Oh I love that too. Probably more than sneezing. My fetish is for the whole cold-related nasal misery thing, but what you describe is one of my favourite manifestations of it. heh.gif I guess sniffling is my favourite though - the more "messy sounding" the better. And stuffed-up talking, dear god I love that. blushing.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yep

• davidsch

• GoboFraggle1983

• Tucked Hankie

Noseblowing by itself usually does nothing for me; it must be accompanied by sneezing. In that case it almost seems to make the sneezes better.

• 2 months later...

I love long, gurgling noseblows, especially when the noseblower has to go through a few tissues before they're done. Handkerchiefs are ideal but sadly I don't see many people using them where I live.

Not dry, honking noseblows though, those put me off. :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yup. Into it. It's not as strong as my sneeze or fever fetish, though. And also I'm really particular about it. I hate honking and all sorts of loud nose blowing, but I enjoy soft, gurgly (?) ones if they come from the right person!^^ Also one of my fantasies includes holding a tissue to my boyfriend's face while he blows his nose! <3

Dear Sophie<3 this is a great fantasy of mine too! Have you ever done it to your boyfriend, or just thinking about it? And is it turn you on sexually?

Yup. Into it. It's not as strong as my sneeze or fever fetish, though. And also I'm really particular about it. I hate honking and all sorts of loud nose blowing, but I enjoy soft, gurgly (?) ones if they come from the right person!^^ Also one of my fantasies includes holding a tissue to my boyfriend's face while he blows his nose! <3

Dear Sophie<3 this is a great fantasy of mine too! Have you ever done it to your boyfriend, or just thinking about it? And is it turn you on sexually?

Dear David. Yes to both questions! :D He knows about my fetish, so when I asked him whether he'd let me do that for him, he said Yes. So I just held it to his nose and he blew and... I loved how it felt so warm... It didn't feel gross at all. He was a little embarrassed, but I really enjoyed it... And yes, by that I mean that it was a turn on.

I love nose blowing as much as sneezing! Rhinoceros, your scenario is soooo hot lol. I love when a man uses a hanky to blow his nose, I find it very sexy!!

Dear Sophie what do you think about the roleplay scenario I've written in another topic (Nose blowing with help from a woman is a great turn on)? Do you do this as a part of a roleplay (or foreplay), or it is just a daily routine? I am really interested it, altough I've never had the chance to play something like this. :(

Now this is interesting. When I was younger, nothing grossed me out more than someone blowing their nose. It actually made my skin crawl. Now, if I see a cute guy rush over for a tissue and blow his nose, it's quite the turn-on. I guess you could say my sneezing kink kind of "evolved" from when I was younger.

Bonus points if a sneeze brews from the nose blowing.

• 8 months later...

I'm more into nose blowing than sneezing. I like vigorous blows. And what I don't like? Unnecessary blows.

And what I don't like? Unnecessary blows.

^^ :yes: omg, isn't that the worst? It's like, "I don't have to blow anymore, but I want this clip to be 5 minutes long so pfffffffffttttttSNORK!!!" Forget it!

It's stupid. I only blow when I need to. If you don't need to blow, it's just a waste of effort or whatever.

It's stupid. I only blow when I need to. If you don't need to blow, it's just a waste of effort or whatever.

yes, dry blows aren't attractive

• 7 months later...

I also have a female noseblowing fetish! My favorite one is from "A Cinderella Story", done by Madeline Zima!

I have a wav from my nose blowing when I had a cold, but am not sure where to post it at. I tried uploading it to my Youtube channel, but it wouldn't load. Where would you guys suggest?

I also have a Clips4Sale store with my nose blowing videos too. The link is in my profile on here. For the videos, would anyone have any suggestions for what they would like to see? Please PM me your requests!

I hope that everyone is having a great day!!