• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yep

• davidsch

• GoboFraggle1983

• Tucked Hankie

• 1 year later...
On 9/25/2013 at 7:02 PM, Silver said:

Nose blowing is sublime. I like it best when the nose in question is fairly "tightly" congested. None of this loose, squelchy nose blowing for me :). Also, nose blowing without much in the way of congestion doesn't really do anything for me.

this is how i've been blowing alll day today haha

7 hours ago, D-DOG said:

Noseblowings can be so great! Especially if the person is conguested and sniffles after the nose blowing.

Definitely! It's pretty much my favorite thing! 

• 4 months later...

I have a nose blowing fetish as well, but only for guys. If it's a girl blowing her nose, it'll just be like a nice addition, but if it's a guy, it throws me over the edge. In orchestra today, the guy sitting next to me in my instrument section was sick and had brought a lot of tissues with him. He was blowing his nose so much and even asked our director about halfway through since he'd clearly run out, "Could I get some tissues?"

"Yes, 'tis the season," the director said.

"'Tis the season to grab tissues. Fa la la la la la la la la," someone said to my left.

I especially loved this situation because not only was he blowing his nose so much, but he also said to me, "Do you want to turn the page today since I've been blowing my nose so much and don't want to get you sick?" I said sure.

And you know what killed me?? He playfully reached for my hand a bit later, and when I pulled back a bit and asked gently, "What?", he just chuckled in response. But, wow. The handsome sick kid was flirting with me. Oh my gosh, I swear I died and went to heaven right there.

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
  • 1 month later...

I very much like nose blowing especially into hankies but i like tissues too 

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is secondary to the sneeze fetish. Definite bonus points from me if it's a cold. I usually prefer from other girls although my boyfriend might be one of the few guys who does the trick for me. 

• 7 months later...
On 8/10/2015 at 4:52 AM, TouchOfGrey said:

Very much into it. I like coughing and sniffling too... anything to do with colds really. But noseblowing especially.

Yessss to all of this

• 3 years later...

Definitely a huge fan of nose blowing, especially when it's really productive. If it isn't needed I don't really see the point of it though. So, it kinda has to be productive. In my opinion

• 5 months later...

I agree fully with Wild Man and SneeVee: such a lovely sight and sound, a guy blowing a very snotty nose in a handkerchief ( in whatever state...).🥰

On 9/26/2013 at 11:06 PM, Ricksneeze said:

Yeah, nose blowing is also my primary fetish too. Especially females blowing into hankies.

Perfect scenario!

On 9/15/2017 at 3:07 PM, Hankysneeze said:

I have a nose blowing fetish, my girl friend has the best/snotiest blows they are great! 

And she's an hanky user?

My main fetish it's a fresh cleaned hanky, preferably tucked into the sleeve. Then comes the noseblowing.  Of course the two combined is the best scenario ever!

Definitely i'm a hanky lover/ hanky user!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that female Nose blowing has taken over sneezing for me as the primary of the two fetishes. The messier the better...I love seeing the snotty tissues/hankies after.

For me nose blowing would be last, behind sneezing and sniffing. Not that I don't like a good nose blow. My ex has the most trance inducing flaring nostrils when she's sniffing from a cold