Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing fetish?

blum

On 8/29/2022 at 7:04 PM, djm4991 said:

I would say that female Nose blowing has taken over sneezing for me as the primary of the two fetishes. The messier the better...I love seeing the snotty tissues/hankies after.

I am with you on this one!  I am all about the snotty, messy blows!  The blows that really get me are the ones that start off like a soft, semi-productive blow (a bit congested, then, there’s a slight honk at the end to finish.  The contents of the tissue are a moderate to heavy amount of clear snot (which makes both sides of the tissue stick together as it’s being opened) and even a small hole in the tissue (due to the amount of the snot and the slight honk).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yep

• davidsch

• GoboFraggle1983

• Tucked Hankie

5 hours ago, Jeff said:

I am with you on this one!  I am all about the snotty, messy blows!  The blows that really get me are the ones that start off like a soft, semi-productive blow (a bit congested, then, there’s a slight honk at the end to finish.  The contents of the tissue are a moderate to heavy amount of clear snot (which makes both sides of the tissue stick together as it’s being opened) and even a small hole in the tissue (due to the amount of the snot and the slight honk).

That sounds wonderful, indeed! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2013 at 4:08 AM, rhinoceros said:

You'd think, wouldn't you, that blowing your nose would interrupt a sneezing fit? However I'm able to blow my nose freely during a fit of sneezes without stopping them, and as far as I can tell that goes for plenty of other people here too. So my favourite scenario, as far as my own sneezing / blowing goes, is:

Feel sneeze coming on

Take out handkerchief and have time to unfold it

Big sneeze!

Catch sneeze in handkerchief and continue without pause into a long wet blow

Blow my nose again

Refold hanky and repeat as many times as possible (my record is 8 sneezes)

Hanky becomes soaked before sneezes finish so replace with clean one and continue

Happy days!

Oh my lord just reading that sent me to heaven....

• 1 month later...

Nose blowing is probably my main turn on. My boyfriend blows his nose so much when he’s sick, and it’s always so snotty and messy 🥰 

• 1 month later...

Yes I have a nose blowing fetish too, particularly when they sneeze and have to blow their nose afterwards.