Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rhett and Link

Midnight

10 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman ? said:

Well, I don't know if you guys saw the discussion from today that mentions this, but just in case, Link sneezes three times in a row in today's GMMore! Here's the link. It's at 2:09. Enjoy!

YEEESSSS!!! Link's sneezes are the cutest! Thanks for posting! :D 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Musical_Dork

• Midnight

• I love Alan Rickman

• SpookyScarySkeleton

On August 11, 2016 at 9:36 AM, I love Alan Rickman ? said:

Rhett sneezes in today's Good Mythical More:

Starts at 2:28

YYEESSS! <3

4 hours ago, Musical_Dork said:

Niiiice! I think that might be his first uncovered and properly on camera sneeze. :D

:o I never thought about that! I think you're right! He always covered it with the crook of his elbow before this one, and we never really saw the whole process 100% on camera until now. Yay, Rhett!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice! :D

Haha the fart joke was referring to yesterday's (I think) episode, where the wheel ending was 'sneezes are farts'. ;)

EDIT: Oh actually no, it was the same episode with that wheel ending!

Edited by Musical_Dork
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm curious if anyone's ever watched the full version of 'All Night Long'? There MUST be some sneezes in there because it's literally 11 hours of non-stop filming. Sadly I don't have the time to watch it myself!

1 hour ago, Musical_Dork said:

I'm curious if anyone's ever watched the full version of 'All Night Long'? There MUST be some sneezes in there because it's literally 11 hours of non-stop filming. Sadly I don't have the time to watch it myself!

Ah man. If only you thought of that in June. I could've watched it double speed on my way to vacation, because the drive is 8 hours. If I find it on the Internet, I'll start watching it during long drives or if I'm just bored and tell you if there are any.

Edit: Found it. Here's the link if anyone wants to join in:

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
27 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Ah man. If only you thought of that in June. I could've watched it double speed on my way to vacation, because the drive is 8 hours. If I find it on the Internet, I'll start watching it during long drives or if I'm just bored and tell you if there are any.

Edit: Found it. Here's the link if anyone wants to join in:

Ahh, that'd be great if you manage to get through it all - even if it takes a while, hopefully you'll discover something! :D

Ahh, that'd be great if you manage to get through it all - even if it takes a while, hopefully you'll discover something! :D

One hour six minutes in. A few nose touches, but no sneezes yet. 10 hours to go. :P I'll resume later

22 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

One hour six minutes in. A few nose touches, but no sneezes yet. 10 hours to go. :P I'll resume later

Ahh, you're amazing! :D Fingers crossed...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2016 at 8:09 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

Hey, how far through are you now? No worries if you haven't had chance to carry on!

Hey, how far through are you now? No worries if you haven't had chance to carry on!

Been pretty busy. I haven't moved on, but I actually was planning to today!

• 2 weeks later...

YAAAAY, double from Link in today's GMMore! He definitely seems to be a multiple sneezer in general (whereas Rhett is nearly always just one).

Episode here

Start around 7:00.

:D:D:D 

5 hours ago, Musical_Dork said:

YAAAAY, double from Link in today's GMMore! He definitely seems to be a multiple sneezer in general (whereas Rhett is nearly always just one).

Episode here

Start around 7:00.

:D:D:D 

:drool: I absolutely loved that build-up! And the reactions from Stevie and Lizzie are hilarious. They both jumped at his sneezing (and Stevie blessed him :smile:). So adorable, and so forceful, too! :) Thanks so much for sharing! I'm going to have to get back into watching GMM so I pick up on these and so I can just see what they're doing everyday!

16 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

:drool: I absolutely loved that build-up! And the reactions from Stevie and Lizzie are hilarious. They both jumped at his sneezing (and Stevie blessed him :smile:). So adorable, and so forceful, too! :) Thanks so much for sharing! I'm going to have to get back into watching GMM so I pick up on these and so I can just see what they're doing everyday!

Wasn't it great? Haha I have no clue what that first build-up was, it was like he decided to yawn in the middle of it. I love how his sneezes always sound like he's screaming. :D

Speaking of, did you manage to get any further with the marathon 11 hours video?

2 hours ago, Musical_Dork said:

Wasn't it great? Haha I have no clue what that first build-up was, it was like he decided to yawn in the middle of it. I love how his sneezes always sound like he's screaming. :D

Speaking of, did you manage to get any further with the marathon 11 hours video?

Yeah, I love that too! And no, sorry. I've had so much stuff going on since then. I'll definitely try today, though! (And I mean it)

1 hour ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Yeah, I love that too! And no, sorry. I've had so much stuff going on since then. I'll definitely try today, though! (And I mean it)

No problem! It's not like you're required to do it haha - I wish I had time myself!

• 1 month later...

Last Friday's GMMore had them drinking loads of fizzy drinks, and there was quite a lot of nose rubbing from Link if you like that sort of thing. At around 13:00 he mentions that the drinks are making his nose itch (but then wants to carry on).

Episode here

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 5:14 PM, Musical_Dork said:

Last Friday's GMMore had them drinking loads of fizzy drinks, and there was quite a lot of nose rubbing from Link if you like that sort of thing. At around 13:00 he mentions that the drinks are making his nose itch (but then wants to carry on).

Episode here

How did I just get the time to see this now??? Link rubbing his nose, saying his nose itches, sniffling, etc...so ADORABLE!!! Gah, I love it!!! :heart: Thanks so much for mentioning it!

18 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

How did I just get the time to see this now??? Link rubbing his nose, saying his nose itches, sniffling, etc...so ADORABLE!!! Gah, I love it!!! :heart: Thanks so much for mentioning it!

:D You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed.

• 4 weeks later...

A triple from Link today in GMMore!!! And a lot of sniffling throughout. Jen also looked like she was going to sneeze at the end, but they cut away before that happened. 

The sneezes are here at 6:07. 

Ahhh, thank you! I hadn't seen yesterday's episode, but this has certainly made me race to watch it...

Also, just to point out that he almost sneezed four times! He's definitely a multiple sneezer, I've hardly ever seen him sneeze once. :D

Edited by Musical_Dork