• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Musical_Dork

• Midnight

• I love Alan Rickman

• SpookyScarySkeleton

On 12/4/2018 at 8:47 PM, sneezelover3 said:

Rhett sneezed twice in GMMore aka the video after the one up top at around 5:10

Wow, that’s crazy that they both sneezed in one round of gmm and gmmore! When Rhett’s fingers twitched before the sneezes was cute too. And Link said, “See, I was sneezing! We’re allergic to Seven-Eleven!” Then Rhett’s response of laughing nervously and basically saying they weren’t and begging, “No please!” was precious. Aww.

And Link did make a good point. They’re eating after each other a lot and getting each other sick! Now the question is, who was sick first? I wonder if we will see a few more sneezes in the next few days since they’re both probably sick.

And I wish when Link said around 9:20 that he was about to sneeze again that he did. :( Well, at least we got some earlier!

Edit: Oh, and I love how the “biome boys” joke went on for the rest of the gmmore. :lol: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
27 minutes ago, ana.sneeze said:

Made a compilation of all the GMM sneezes I could find :) enjoy!

I actually was thinking just yesterday of making a compilation with all the videos mentioned on here with them sneezing that I could grab. :o I may still do it, but yours is nice! Link has actually sneezed more than Rhett, it seems, because he usually sneezes in several and Rhett usually in singles. I counted 14 Link 11 Rhett, and then including the ones from the other day, 15 Link, 13 Rhett. :) I’ll probably make one soon myself too

Edit: Oh and from that one day only, 6 Chase

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
  • 3 months later...

Rhett sneezed in today’s GMMORE. Pretty much, the video was taken down because it apparently had a spoiler for the next parts of the “series”, but after some time, they put it back up, same video, same url, and all, just adjusted it to get rid of the spoiler. So we didn’t lose it!

They were taste testing old Homer Simpson Cinnamon Donut cereal, and when Link opened the stale bag, they both smelled it. Rhett took a whiff and sneezed shortly after. Starts around 2:31. Link blessed him in quite an adorable way, and Rhett said he must be allergic to it. Then at 3:33, Rhett sniffled and started trying to say he must be allergic or he was sneezing, but the cereal spilled on his lap. However, around 3:52, he finished his sentence, telling Link he (Rhett) wasn’t going to taste it because he was having an allergic reaction, his nose was stuffed, and he was sneezing. He sniffled again. No more sneezing, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! This is my first ever post to the forums, but I've been lurking them for a while. Anyway, I wanted to link (ha, get it) some Ear Biscuits where they talk about being sick.

During their intros, Link immediately mentions being sick. He starts by saying something along the lines of "I'm Link. This week at the round table of dim lighting, I'm speaking at a lower register because I'm sick." Rhett covers his nose jokingly because he doesn't want to get sick. Then, Link says his son got him sick, who got sick from Rhett's son. If you watch the rest of it, there's no more mentions of Link being sick, but he still has a "cold" voice.

This time, during their intros, after Link introduces himself, Rhett in a congested voice says something along the lines of, "I'm sick. This week at the round table of dim lighting, you'll have to listen to me speak like this." Then, Rhett asks if he brought his tissues in there, and since he didn't, he has someone go get them for him. Link wants Rhett to "minimize his talking so he doesn't spew in his radius." This scenario is basically the opposite of the one above. Rhett wipes his nose with the tissues one or two times throughout, but the cameras usually cut away to Link. Rhett continues to have a nasal voice throughout as well.

Rhett is still sick, as shown by his still nasal voice. This was filmed 2 days after the above Ear Biscuit. At the 2:33 mark, they both discuss their symptoms when they get sick. They talk about how they can tell they're getting sick (Rhett- sore throat, Link- headache). 

I hope you all enjoy!

Here's an Ear Biscuit where Link actually sneezes. Build up starts around 33:10, and the sneeze happens a few seconds later. Rhett is talking about brown vs white fat, so when he sees Link on the verge of a sneeze, he stops what he was talking about and Rhett says, "Brown fat makes Link sneeze apparently," to which Link replies, "I thought I was gonna sneeze-" Link's sentence seems to be cut off by his sneeze. He sneezes into his hand and then clears his throat. The fan on the phone blesses him (they're taking calls from the viewers in this episode). Then, Rhett asks if Link has another one to which Link replies, "I'll wait till you start talking to have another sneeze." Rhett goes back to his discussion about brown fat, but sadly Link doesn't sneeze again.

Hope you enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Link is sick! And his voice sounds super nasal. There's some mention about his head cold in some of the listed videos and/or their respective GMMores (I can't remember which ones exactly).

Leaving Things in a Hot Car for a Month:

Wet Dry Food vs. Dry Wet Food Taste Test:

Weirdest Fair Foods Taste Test:

Also, in this GMMore (Bacon Cheeseburger Funnel Cake Test Test, the GMMore for Weirdest Fair Foods Taste Test), Link coughs at 3:25.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Link sneezed three times in the crook of his elbow at around 13:00.

At 1:50, Link sniffs the ramen and has a pre-sneeze face. Rhett asks him if he's going to sneeze, and says that it makes him feel like he's going to sneeze. Sadly, Link just coughs into a tissue.

At 1:15, Rhett tells Link he's about to sneeze and sneezes into the crook of his elbow.

• 2 weeks later...

Link's scream-sneezes are so entertaining to me, I just love 'em.  😂