Sneeze Fetish Forum

HARRY STYLES

Cinnamon829

Harry's got really bad hayfever right now which means that even know he feels miserable its amazing for us hehe. There have been new sneezes nearly everyday from Harry recently and I would just like to say a job well done to Harry...he never tries to stop his sneezes and he never really acts apologetic, he just goes for it. This kid is amazing. I have no words, I am just so amazed and thankful for Harry and his hayfever :)

I was thinking we could start a new topic just for Harry outside of the One Direction topic since he has so many alone!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

We should just put all links of Harry sneezing here.... He's a goldmine <3

Wow, I think that "goldmine" is exactly the word for this guy :D And he is so willing to talk about it...

Can I just quickly say how much I love this thread already?? And I'll also add my all time favorite:

Then here you got the same thing over and over again...! <3 (I hope I'm not the only person who likes that!):

And... then there's this! (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zorlv2kq5Dw (the slow motion in the second part of the vid kinda weirds me out, though...)

And this!

And I also just found this:

He rubs his nose at 0:49, then sneezes at 1:22!

Come on, guys! Let's keep this up and find some more! x

Guys I am on my phone not sure if this was linked but watch everything you will thank me later www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjGrEAPrLMU&app=desktop&persist_app=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&guid=

Guys I am on my phone not sure if this was linked but watch everything you will thank me later www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjGrEAPrLMU&app=desktop&persist_app=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&guid=

HOLY CRAP A FIT. Advfngfhjjjjddfhjikkcdsdfvn

Ok I am home and can link properly. Here goes www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjGrEAPrLMU

Guys I am on my phone not sure if this was linked but watch everything you will thank me later

Can someone please delete the other posts above

Guys I am on my phone not sure if this was linked but watch everything you will thank me later

Can someone please delete the other posts above

Sorry wrong link. Here is the correct link http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OjGrEAPrLMU

Man talk about being out of the loop
Again please delete posts prior to this thanks

Phwoah, now this is getting intense. Did you see how much he was struggling to fight it WHILE SINGING??

Posted this already in the One Direction Thread but think we should start with this one http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DXkAWjZwFF4 where he talks about how bad his hay fever gets

Ok is there a longer video of this somewhere because the guy he's talking to says "I'm counting seven now"?! Thanks for the other links too, everyone.

Phwoah, now this is getting intense. Did you see how much he was struggling to fight it WHILE SINGING??

Posted this already in the One Direction Thread but think we should start with this one http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DXkAWjZwFF4 where he talks about how bad his hay fever gets

Ok is there a longer video of this somewhere because the guy he's talking to says "I'm counting seven now"?! Thanks for the other links too, everyone.

Yeah I heard that too! Ugh why isn't there video footage of this upset.gif

Yeah I heard that too! Ugh why isn't there video footage of this upset.gif

ahhhhh yes! I heard this too. THERE MUST BE MORE FOOTAGE SOMEWHERE!!!!:D

Ok, guys I've found another clip from the same radio show or whatever but I swear it's a different interview. Maybe the 7 were over a number of them?

4:35

The more I watch these the worse I feel for him though!

Ok, guys I've found another clip from the same radio show or whatever but I swear it's a different interview. Maybe the 7 were over a number of them?

4:35

The more I watch these the worse I feel for him though!

awwwwwie he's so cute. ;o . More sneezes harry. more