• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

Camera man >.> gosh . Did anyone wait until like they were filming the Japanese commercial and Harry talks Japanese ?. That's so adorable. I think that makes up for a loss sneeze but yeh x3. I wish we coulda saw the sneeze :)

Camera man >.> gosh . Did anyone wait until like they were filming the Japanese commercial and Harry talks Japanese ?. That's so adorable. I think that makes up for a loss sneeze but yeh x3. I wish we coulda saw the sneeze :)

Don't we all? It looked like it was gonna be really cute. Hopefully he'll sneeze again soon :/

well they are going on a stadium tour soon and possibly we shall see more sneezyness from him :D

omgggg ikr!!! But this also makes me sad bc i was sooooooooo close to getting tickets for their tour ): but yes i cant waitttt

I got tickets and my mom lost them.... ;,(

:o nooooooooo. Seriously? That's like a nightmare.

my friend was going to get some for her birthday for us to go, but they were sold out by the time she was able to get them. :(

7.gif nooooooooo. Seriously? That's like a nightmare.

my friend was going to get some for her birthday for us to go, but they were sold out by the time she was able to get them. sadsmiley.gif

OH NO!!! that sucks!! you can't lose tickets :( and :( for me, neither my parents not my friend's parents were able to drive us to where the concert is and since its far it adds up to a Looooooot of money:(

my friend was going to get some for her birthday for us to go, but they were sold out by the time she was able to get them. sadsmiley.gif

OH NO!!! that sucks!! you can't lose tickets :( and :( for me, neither my parents not my friend's parents were able to drive us to where the concert is and since its far it adds up to a Looooooot of money:(

I FOUND THEM AFTER TWO MONTHS SO HAPPY! Yeah I was trying to get VIPs but the first day they were sold out I got seats on the floor in the back. I'm sorry guys! Thankfully the concert here is like 30 minutes away I think

OH NO!!! that sucks!! you can't lose tickets sadsmiley.gif and sadsmiley.gif for me, neither my parents not my friend's parents were able to drive us to where the concert is and since its far it adds up to a Looooooot of money:(

I FOUND THEM AFTER TWO MONTHS SO HAPPY! Yeah I was trying to get VIPs but the first day they were sold out I got seats on the floor in the back. I'm sorry guys! Thankfully the concert here is like 30 minutes away I think

YAYY!!!! :D

I hope you have fun!:)

hah. I wish the concert was 30 minutes away from me. :P

OH NO!!! that sucks!! you can't lose tickets sadsmiley.gif and sadsmiley.gif for me, neither my parents not my friend's parents were able to drive us to where the concert is and since its far it adds up to a Looooooot of money:(

yea i wish that too :( and have fun!!:D

yea i wish that too :( and have fun!!:D

Thanks!!! (:

Omg I'm so glad you found your tickets! I've heard that they're like REALLY expensive! I'm really only into 1D in sick fics, but you have fun! Don't forget to video tape in case any magic happens ;) lol. I'll just shut up now

Omg I'm so glad you found your tickets! I've heard that they're like REALLY expensive! I'm really only into 1D in sick fics, but you have fun! Don't forget to video tape in case any magic happens ;) lol. I'll just shut up now

thank you ! (:
  • 4 months later...

Harry was apparently sick during Saturday's concert and was coughing and sneezing. :) Hopefully videos to come! YAY!

Edited by sneezewuv
  • 4 weeks later...

He sneezes around 2:27!

that was adorable! and in a shirt c:(I think)

Can anyone work out what he says after? Just wondering because I can only see that he says 'I sneeze...'?

He looks so very Andrew VanWyngarden there when he sneezes, OMG.

<<<< there's no sneezing but he's coughing a lot poor harry

(he's coughing in this one too)

There are actually loads more where he's coughing (he was sick, poor baby) you could just search it on youtube

K bye :P