Sneeze Fetish Forum

HARRY STYLES

Cinnamon829

Oh gosh, another sneeze and a nose blow this time. Start at 6:00 but watch the whole thing if you have time. He's performing like every celebrity sneeze fantasy right now; it's crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvO4p1h-3B0

The more I watch these the worse I feel for him though!

Me too. i thought I was the only one. Lol. biggrin.png

Nope! I just want to cuddle him up and take care of him!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

Helloo these are a bit distorted but its Harry during promo about 0:57 to 1:00

;

0:15 to 0:17

. Cute ! <3

All the comments on the radio interview are involving his sneeze lol. The girls think they're alone when his sneeze turns them on... Well we have a whole thread about it! :P I'm quite proud of all his sneezing. I can't wait for more!

Meet & Greet Sneeze;

. That is sexy ! <3. I think that's one of my favorite sneezes from him.
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was posted already but Harry in Paris

. Awwie cute !. Also they said " A vous souhaits" c: wich is "bless you " in French. c:. He's so cute .
  • 4 weeks later...

Harry sneezed in the middle of singing omggggg

about 1:22

. That's the cutest thing how he stumbles almost loosing balance and halfly bending over from the force of the sneeze . Adorable <3

(Cant Link it.) but there is a video where Harry cannot sneeze then Liam makes fun of him. I don't know if it's been posted yet. Around 1:05 and Liam's mocking is the best . Haha.

Edited by DeathNoteOwner
  • 2 weeks later...

I was watching one of the bonus features on the DVD, and in the one titled "I Didn't Do It!" Harry has the presneeze expression, but they cut out the sneeze and I think he sniffles after. If you have the Blu-Ray disc it's at 1:32. I haven't checked to see if it's on YouTube. Too bad they cut it out. :(

I was watching one of the bonus features on the DVD, and in the one titled "I Didn't Do It!" Harry has the presneeze expression, but they cut out the sneeze and I think he sniffles after. If you have the Blu-Ray disc it's at 1:32. I haven't checked to see if it's on YouTube. Too bad they cut it out. sadsmiley.gif

I was watching one of the bonus features on the DVD, and in the one titled "I Didn't Do It!" Harry has the presneeze expression, but they cut out the sneeze and I think he sniffles after. If you have the Blu-Ray disc it's at 1:32. I haven't checked to see if it's on YouTube. Too bad they cut it out. sadsmiley.gif

is it at like 1 hour 32 minutes because that is when they look at all the fans so..

@winnerforever I'm not certain, but I think she meant 1 minute 32 seconds into the video

is there a video called i didnt do it from this is us or something xD

@winnerforever I'm not certain, but I think she meant 1 minute 32 seconds into the video

is there a video called i didnt do it from this is us or something xD

haha. Yeah there's a video on the DVD called I Didn't Do It. It's a minute and 32 seconds in. :)