• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

Aww, my condolences! I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad with it. (... Yet this is kind of cute)

I'm fine haha thank you, I thought it was more funny than anything else.

If anyone else would like to share their fetish problems they can post them here lol

I had a dream about my boyfriend sneezing into my hands. The next day when I remembered, I first thought it was real and was going to tell my boyfriend how much I liked it! Only then did I realize that it was only a dream haha...

My boyfriend (non-fetishist, unaware of mine) did two amazingly fetishy things on Monday by accident leaving me entirely unable to concentrate on anything all week... to the point where a teacher scolding a bunch of students for forgetting a major assignment tried to say, "You guys need to be more like cherry. I'm sure she's finished her work!" only to find out that I hadn't for the first time... because I was too busy indulging in the fetish thanks to boyfriend's accidental actions. What is my life. major #fetishproblems

Edited by cherry

I want my crush to sneeze o-o uh is this twitter? #confused #Fetishproblems

In English class I had to sneeze but my mental block got in the way. I sat there for a few minutes trying to keep it in, so I asked to teacher to go to the bathroom and I booked it. #fetishproblems

trying to adjust volume to "perfect balance" for both hitching and... "wrongness" (especially if said "wrongness" is louder) = fetishproblem :bag:

I am totally theorizing here :ninja:

Struggling to contain your anger when the boy sitting next to you sneezes and expects you to bless him #fetishproblems

When someone brings up the topic of sneezing and you get so uncomfortable but afraid to show how uncomfortable you are. #fetishproblems

When you try to contain your uncomfortableness whenever the topic of sneezing (or anything fetish related comes up). Also wanting to hear a certain person sneeze so badly but it never happens....or when it finally does happen you feel like your about to die/explode and you struggle to act normal. #fetishproblems

I found myself awkwardly attracted to my not-so-physically-attractive twice-my-age professor after hearing him sneeze. #fetishproblems

Feeling like an asshole for being snappy with my sister because she sneezed, even though I know she can't help it and it's not her fault it makes me want to die #fetishproblems

Feeling frustrated and depressed when your favourite celebrity has been in so many promising fetish scenarios but not sneezed once, and feeling even more frustrated and depressed over the fact that you're frustrated and depressed over sneezing #fetishproblems

Having your crush not only sneeze, but let out the cutest little giggle afterwards and apologize for interrupting your sentence...then trying to still talk coherently afterwards #fetishproblems

When your math teacher has a cold and suddenly you're attracted to a man three times your age #fetishproblems

Taking a walk around the neighborhood with your sister and talking about life casually when someone across the street has a sneezing fit and now you're both reduced to stuttering, embarrassed idiots because you know exactly what the other person is thinking #fetishproblems

Trying to find a word in a dictionary for your homework assignmnt and magically ending up staring at the words "fever", "common cold" and "sneeze" that you looked up without consciously deciding to do so... #fetishproblems

gross people who know about the fetish and think they can attract you with it or anything around it, only making you want to gag and vomit in their face, yet you can't say anything because you want to be nice, they are still your friends >< :yuck: #fetishproblem

Losing the fetish to the degree that only animated characters get you hot (been like this for a long while now) not even real guys you have a thing for getting to you with it #myfetishproblem

feeling really uncomfortable when your friends talk about sneezing, cold, etc. but still wanting to hear them talk about it more at the same time.. #fetishproblems

Getting mad (and totally grossed out) at your family when they're sick because it grosses you out even though you know it's not their fault. #fetishproblems

Being in the mood and going on the forum despite your roommate being in the room #fetishproblems

Getting attracted to girls more easily even before you see them sneeze, because you want to see them sneeze #fetishproblems

Number 2 getting you into trouble #fetishproblems #hopeitsnotjustme

• 1 year later...

Definitely one of the funnier topics I've stumbled on...bumping so people can relive the LOLs.

My worst #fetishproblems story would have to be when I worked at a tech support desk. One of my customers was on speakerphone and had this amazing, breathy, talking-while-sneezing fit that actually gave me a hard-on at my desk! Terrible situation. #fetishproblems

When your parents scold you for not blessing them. :yuck: #fetishproblems

When most characters on your favorite show have sneezed, but not your favorite character. #fetishproblems

Having to take out your earbuds when listening to recordings to make sure you can't hear them when they're not in your ears. #fetishproblems

When your best friend (and fellow fetishist) sneezes in front of you and you start giggling because it was hot and she starts giggling because she knows EXACTLY why you're giggling . . . and her mom walks into the room to ask what you're both giggling at. #fetishproblems