Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you're doing an exam at college but there's someone really sniffly and sneezy next to you. You try so hard to concentrate but all you can concentrate on is them!! :shutup: #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When your biggest problem with the Snapchat dog filter all the basic white girls use for selfies now is that it covers their noses with an animated dog snout and this is completely ruining what for my money may be their prettiest feature. #fetishproblems

When the cute girl you're trying to play it cool with posts that she has bronchitis and you want more than anything to drive to her house and make her tea but you CAN'T #fetishproblems

When the one of the best aspects of having a sneeze fetish is kinda wrecked because all of your love interests are gone, and you enjoy .0034% of sneezes from other people. #fetishproblems

When you see art/fanart you know a friend would like but you're not about to show them because you don't even want to open that door... #fetishproblems

When your in a class and the person next to you has a bad cold, complete with sniffles, sneezes, and coughing, that you can barely focus on what the teacher is saying since your full attention is on the guy next to you... #fetishproblems

When some random underclassman across the aisle from you on the bus sneezes over and over and you feel spray on your arm, and your sister won't stop blessing him. #fetishproblems #pleasenomorebus

Being fine with words like "moist" but not anything fetish-related. #fetishproblems 

When you're faced with the split-second decision of blessing a family member and wanting to cry, or staying silent and face the high risk of being screamed at for being disrespectful. #fetishproblems 

When you're 7 hours away at college so your sister decides to move into your bedroom at home, and you have to worry about her finding the fetish drawings hidden in there #fetishproblems

When there is a very emotional scene in the show you're watching, and the acting is top notch, but they film it in profile so you're totally focused on thinking "DAMN, that is an AMAZING nose...!" and know that's totally not what you should be thinking but you can't help yourself. #fetishproblems

21 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

When there is a very emotional scene in the show you're watching, and the acting is top notch, but they film it in profile so you're totally focused on thinking "DAMN, that is an AMAZING nose...!" and know that's totally not what you should be thinking but you can't help yourself. #fetishproblems

Heck yeah.  Screw acting at that point... I'm just like o____o; 

When the guy next to you has some nice coughing fits but you just want ONE SNEEZE. #fetishproblems

Also when you're staring at the same guy and the little patches of red around his nostrils but you have to look away so you don't give him the wrong idea

NO I'M NOT INTO YOU I'M JUST STARING AT YOUR NOSE UM............

"Wow, I hope I get really really sick like almost-hospital-level fever, and my fave realizes and takes care of me.  That'd be super fun even though I'm incapable of showing that kinda vulnerablity and actually hate being sick." #fetishproblems, #isitjustme? 

Refusing to eat pepper mostly because of the fetishy connotation. #fetishproblems

When germophobia rears its ugly head, and you have extreme mixed feelings the cold that everyone seems to have #fetishproblems

When your family starts complaining about their symptoms and you just want to crawl under a rock and wait for it to be over #fetishproblems

When you're playing Mystic Messenger and decide to take Zen's route since he has a cat allergy...and you get excited when 707 sends the pic of him sneezing #fetishproblems

Edited by bazzpop00

You know, this actually kind of helped me get less awkward about it, buuut...

When you own 4 cats and your best friend is allergic so he will never stop sneezing while he's around you LIKE WHAT THE FUCK

#fetishproblems

When you're not a sneezy person at all and really wish your nose was more sensitive... #fetishproblems

Also... when your friend is sick so you go over to his house to take care of him and his whole family is there. #fetishproblems

When someone is talking to you but you heard someone's sneeze so you concentrated on that and didn't hear what they're saying

Awkward.

• 2 weeks later...

When you actually managed to tell your partner about your coughing fetish, and he starts using it but he's half-embarrassed and you can tell it's fake. :shy: *want to die* :rip:

When you're sick and...

You don't want your crush to find out because you don't want them to worry but at the same time you want them to take care of you #fetishproblems

You don't want your friends to find out because you don't want them to be grossed out because sickness is not cute to everyone #fetishproblems

You don't want your parents to find out because it makes you feel super uncomfortable #fetishproblems

Your parents give you heavy greasy food like ribs and you have to eat all of it because that's what you normally do and you don't want your parents to find out you're sick because it makes you feel super uncomfortable #fetishproblems

You feel worse using your energy to hide it but at the same time it's kinda fun #fetishproblems

You act like an idiot because you forget how a "normal" person is supposed to act when they're sick #fetishproblems

You act like an idiot because you forget you're actually in real life and not in a fantasy #fetishproblems #cuebohemianrhapsody

You forget that to most people you actually look less attractive, not more attractive #fetishproblems

You want to get better because you're dying but at the same time you don't because this is fetish material gold #fetishproblems

You're causing yourself more problems because even though you should be resting you're posting about your #fetishproblems

...and you still have a rib left to eat :(((((

• 4 weeks later...

TFW you're interested in somebody and they sneeze and you're all like YES so you bless them and you're the only one in the room to bless them and you're still like YES YES YES but then they ignore you and don't say thank you so now you're not interested in them anymore.

#fetishproblems, amirite?

Coming across a part of a book where a character sneezes and rereading that page at least 6-7 more times before fiannally moving on. ...But not before memorizing the page number so you can read it again tomorrow.  #fetishproblems

When you sneeze way too many times in a row and you can just feel people judging you and this one kid says in defense "Maybe she has allergies" and you don't know whether to be thankful or more embarrassed because you don't exactly know why you're sneezing.

#fetishproblems

#runonsentences

When you're on an important call at work, and you hear your coworker having a sneezing fit from just across your table and get distracted.

this happened recently enough that i can still make fun of myself for it

Edited by Paws