Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you are laying next to your brother who is your best friend and watching a movie and he keeps sneezing every 20 minutes. A normal person wouldn't mind, but you die a little inside...#fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When a videogame character sneezes in a stealth scene,normally you'd be ticked but you have the fetish,so you're just squealing inside. #fetishproblems

We all know what I'm talking about.

When allergies enter a casual conversation, explaining why the person is sluggish that day (timothy hay)... but they have

taken medicated precautions and the only one with an itchy nose is you.

#fetishproblems

When you have no new notifications from an rp...

#fetishproblems #foreveralone

When someone asks for a tissue and you want to give them one so bad, but you can't because they haven't asked you specifically and technically you shouldn't even have heard because you're standing way too far away from them. #fetishproblems

When you spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking about the properties of germs from the point of view of the magical powers of a fantasy world you have created to excuse why the guy whose powers destroy/kill pretty much everything that isn't them (or an important part of the functionality of their body, you add as you realise that you can't have them living without good bacteria) can get sick.

When my boyfriend tells me he had an allergy attack while mowing the grass and I wasn't there to witness it :(

When your watching a movie and "that scene" comes up, so you freeze, monitor your breathing, and make sure you make no reaction.

Then spend the next 4 scenes hoping whoever is with you didn't notice. #fetishproblems

When you cant tell weather or not the person youre talking to/ rping with has the fetish or not so you just sit there like ?????????????????????????

When your watching a movie and "that scene" comes up, so you freeze, monitor your breathing, and make sure you make no reaction.

Then spend the next 4 scenes hoping whoever is with you didn't notice. #fetishproblems

Oh, so it's not just me then? :D It's actually worse watching TV/movies with someone who knows about my little "quirk" because I do not react to every sneeze that ever happens (I do have standards, you know! Hmph! :laugh: ) and I hate people all looking at me, looking to judge my reaction being all "Did you like that?" and I get all annoyed because don't feel like explaining that I didn't like it and why I didn't like it and just leave me alone, okay? I'm trying to partake of entertainment, not get into a discussion of the finer points of my turn-ons, please and thank you very much. :laugh:#fetishproblemstothemax

• 2 weeks later...

When your crush sneezes and you want to gush about it to your friends...but they don't know about your fetish! #fetishproblems

Covering and lightly shaking your ears when your family sneezes so that all you hear is a *whoosh* sound. #fetishprobkems

Being afraid to hug people when wearing perfume. #fetishproblems

When you've forgotten you shopping and are now wandering the aisles trying to find the source of that incredible sneeze you heard while getting your groceries #fetishproblems

When you have to sneeze at work but your with a customer so your hurriedly spin around and sneeze all over your elbow crook and they coddle you about it. #fetishproblems #Imagrownwomandangit

When you see your favorite TV character sneeze with friends around and either a)Want to die or b)Hide so no one sees you pleasure even though you probably not showing it #fetishproblems

reading sneezefics, watching sneeze videos, and looking at sneeze art on your computer,but changing the page whenever someone walks in #fetishproblems

Suffering from hayfever, and having to explain to everyone what is wrong with you which leads to people talking about sneezing! #fetishproblems

Being in a group conversation with loads of fangirls and wanting to share with them the funniest sneeze-related meme you saw of the fandom before realising they're not fetishists. #fetishproblems

Forgetting that you didn't tell this certain person about your fetish and almost gushing to them about the most amazing sneeze related incident you witnessed earlier. #fetishproblems

Feeling uncomfortable whenever someone says "stifle", "congestion" or any other fetish related words out of context. #fetishproblems

When you really just want to daydream about an android sneezing but first you must come up with a plausible reason to contradict the canon that says he can't so you spend a lot of time trying to come up with such a reason and none of them really work as all that plausible (even for a universe that can do crazy stuff and explain it away with "Space: it's super weird.") and you actually cannot start the daydream without it, resulting in a loop of endless frustration. #persnicketyfetishproblems #seriouslyifsomeonehelpedmefigurethisoutI'dbesograteful bag.gif

When you reblog Tumblr ask memes and all the questions people ever ask are "what are your turn ons/offs" and "talk about your fetishes" and on the rare occasion those aren't asked it's "talk about things you do when you are sick" and you really don't want to answer any of these truthfully.

When you see that a favorite celeb was sick recently and there's little to no media evidence (video, pics). :(

My life, basically.

being extremely attracted to someone but then you hear their sneeze and loose interest but still find them somewhat hot but the fact that their sneeze is bad ruins it and you don't know what to feel #fetishproblems

Having to watch that one sick episode every tv series has...

When you're sad that a TV series doesn't have a "sick" episode. #fetishproblems

Reaaaaaallly wanting to draw or even see your favourite character sneeze but have no idea how to draw it and you're too afraid or embarrassed to ask others to draw it for you. #fetishproblems

Feeling embarrassed searching up something sneeze related #fetishproblems

Being scared of people finding out your fetish in an embarrassing way. #fetishproblems

Man that was long

When your nose gets stuffy as you settle down for bed and your kept awake by your new found inability to breathe properly..#FetishProblems