Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

Every now and then I have this waking nightmare that someone, somewhere is trying to spell "cold" like "code," and this makes me very upset.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

9 minutes ago, Blah!? said:

Every now and then I have this waking nightmare that someone, somewhere is trying to spell "cold" like "code," and this makes me very upset.

Yeah, sometimes it's hard for me to enjoy a sneeze fic because every other word of dialogue is spelled all crazy.

when your new boyfriend talks about how he never had allergies until he moved here and goes into detail about how he's suffered for the first few years after moving...but then says they're better now 😖 BUT he still gets them sometimes 🤭 and you're just waiting for spring  to kick in because he has incredible double sneezes and always makes a comment pre-sneeze and when you sneeze he always blesses you and helps you when you have sinus headaches and is perfect and doesn't even know how turned on it makes you and allergies are your favorite and lhgksjhdgflksjhkretsd

#fetishproblems

When someone’s been quite sniffly for several days (or in my case, weeks) straight and you constantly ask yourself, “What if they sneeze? Will they sneeze? Are they sick? What if...What if they have ALLERGIES?? What if they sneeze?????” Then you find out they do have allergies and you freak out on the inside and pray that spring gives you good obs of them

On 3/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

Ian just posted a picture of him. LOOK AT THE CAPTION AND THE LAST HASHTAG 

Hello sexy!

When you're in super fetishy mood and want to write something absolutely shamefully self-indulgent, but your muse jumps on her broom and takes off and you're just sitting there like :bawl: 

#fetishproblems

20 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're in super fetishy mood and want to write something absolutely shamefully self-indulgent, but your muse jumps on her broom and takes off and you're just sitting there like :bawl: 

#fetishproblems

Sounds pretty damn frustrating :pinch:.

me: *imagines up elaborate, detailed snez imagines in my mind involving many of my faves*

also me, as soon as i get to a computer: wait what

10 hours ago, Lumeme said:

me: *imagines up elaborate, detailed snez imagines in my mind involving many of my faves*

also me, as soon as i get to a computer: wait what

That is honest to God the biggest mood for writers and in general

OMG, the fetish problem when you or you RP partners need to, you know, actually sleep, and you have to wait 8-24 before you can RP together again. Also, the fetish problem when you're feeling quite horny or needy for a specific scenario or fetish.

((I want a tickle RP so badly right now, LOL!!!))

When you're on the phone to a pensions adviser and he sneezes and then pauses, as if waiting to be blessed.

(no mate, that's not gonna happen)

#fetishproblems

:joal:

33 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

When you're on the phone to a pensions adviser and he sneezes and then pauses, as if waiting to be blessed.

(no mate, that's not gonna happen)

#fetishproblems

:joal:

😂😂😂 this is so funny! 

When a guy in class has a sniffly cold, but he won't blow his nose in class and instead goes to the bathroom to blow his nose.

When the person who used to be your crush sneezes and you say, “¡Salud!” Then they be silly and reply with a silly-sounding, “Gracias” (sounding more like “Grassy ass”). Then you like them as more than a friend again until you remember: Oh right, they’re out of your league...

2 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Oh right, they’re out of your league...

leagues are fake, social hierarchy is subjective, no one thinks they're actually the cool one

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

Desperately wanting a Dungeons & Dragons player character with allergies to exist, but not wanting anything to do with actually playing said character. I'd be way too uncomfortable to play one myself and it would be wildly inappropriate to have someone else do it for me. I'm just totally hooked on the concept of it.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:24 AM, Blah!? said:

Desperately wanting a Dungeons & Dragons player character with allergies to exist, but not wanting anything to do with actually playing said character. I'd be way too uncomfortable to play one myself and it would be wildly inappropriate to have someone else do it for me. I'm just totally hooked on the concept of it.

Yeah this sounds fantastic in theory but terribly awkward and weird in practice. 

Speaking of, during DnD earlier I unlocked my phon, having forgotten to close my browser earlier, and the forum popped up with the header nice and big and readable from a distance, and I’m pretty sure my friends was looking in my direction and they could’ve well seen it 😥

• 4 weeks later...

When every girl in your class is sneezing every damn 10 minutes (and you are not attracted to girls). So you just sit there annoyed af and trying to concentrate on your studying, wondering if the opposite gender is going to sneeze at all (spoiler: they didn't 😔)

4 hours ago, peach_princess said:

When every girl in your class is sneezing every damn 10 minutes (and you are not attracted to girls). So you just sit there annoyed af and trying to concentrate on your studying, wondering if the opposite gender is going to sneeze at all (spoiler: they didn't 😔)

the struggle is real.  (well, for me the genders are switched.  :P)

When you forget that your phone is logged into your fetish focused YouTube account and want to show a video to your family... 

"Oh... yeah it's weird how they... advertise... er... PRODUCTS nowadays isn't it LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE" 

Should have stayed in London 😅

1 hour ago, Shining Light said:

When you forget that your phone is logged into your fetish focused YouTube account and want to show a video to your family... 

I died a little inside reading this. So sorry this happened to you! :consoling:

Tbh the person in question came across a fetish fic on the family computer about 15 years ago and it never came up again. It's not a big deal. 

When you try inducing your partner for the first time but it ends up being way harder than expected to do on someone else, doesn't even work except once, and they nope out of it because it feels too weird/uncomfortable. (He said we can try again sometime but. That was awkward as hell and just did not go well.)

when you’re on vacation and everyone is sick (including yourself) and everyone is sneezing all the time but you can’t enjoy it because they’re your friends and everything is just awkward

also when you wanna make sneeze videos but you live with a roommate so you can’t