Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
zorakio2

#fetishproblems

Recommended Posts

Saimou
On 5/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, amarawaters said:

I relate to this but in a bit of a different way

I’m an extremely sneezy person and everything surrounding the virus has made it so taboo to sneeze or cough or anything and I feel so constrained in public

(even if you cover up and everything, which I always do if I sneeze, people still look at you like youve shot them!) 

I know right :razz:. I coughed in the lobby of a local grocery store from being out of breath, and the guy returning empty bottles complained to me about me coughing in there. I snapped at him that I was out of breath and did not have Covid-19, and he didn’t say anything more :razz:.

Share this post


Link to post
blowlovinaspiegurl

I know some people with allergies, like this woman I know with bad allergies and once I had co-worker say "I'm allergic to everything".  Sometimes, bad allergies make you cough. Right now, it's hard to tell if you don't whether or not they have allergies or are sick. I mean, it's allergy season for many now.

Share this post


Link to post
MysteryGirl

When you’re talking about piercings with your boyfriend and you’d think he’d really suit a nose ring, but he thinks it’s because of my fetish that I would find that hot. Listen, mayyyybe he’s a little bit correct but I’m not into noses like that. I also wasn’t trying to explain more specifics of my fetish over facetime in my own home, but he somehow got the idea that it’s part of my fetish? 

#fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Agaba

People who know my fetish thinking that EVERY kind of sneeze will make me automatically horny and don't wanting to sneeze around me. 

#fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Saimou
9 minutes ago, Agaba said:

People who know my fetish thinking that EVERY kind of sneeze will make me automatically horny and don't wanting to sneeze around me. 

#fetishproblems

Yep, I would hate that. I also don’t get the whole ”mental-block-because-of-not-wanting-to-make-others-horny” -thing. If I made someone horny, I would be flattered.

Share this post


Link to post
MeForever

Wanting to sneeze but family is around so your mental block kicks in.

#fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Comfortandstuff

When you’re finally ready to sneeze in front of someone, but you’re nervous they won’t acknowledge the way you want, and you psych yourself out/your mental block kicks in. 🥺

#FETISHPROBLEMZ

Share this post


Link to post
March Hare

When you just told a person whose bones you would VERY gladly jump (which you may get to do in the near future) about the fetish and you're glad they know but also it feels as if you lost a tiny little something - it was so much fun when they didn't know and accidentally provided you with so much great and amazing fodder for the preference... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
sprinkles287
1 hour ago, March Hare said:

When you just told a person whose bones you would VERY gladly jump (which you may get to do in the near future) about the fetish and you're glad they know but also it feels as if you lost a tiny little something - it was so much fun when they didn't know and accidentally provided you with so much great and amazing fodder for the preference... :lol:

This is such a great explanation. Feeling it.

Share this post


Link to post
Shining Light

When London lockdown easing means you're outside in the park and beautiful women are suffering from hay fever... 

... but so are children 🤢

Share this post


Link to post
Niceguy
On 5/17/2020 at 8:11 AM, Agaba said:

People who know my fetish thinking that EVERY kind of sneeze will make me automatically horny and don't wanting to sneeze around me. 

#fetishproblems

This is generally why I don't tell anyone about it. The benefits are outweighed by the inevitable misunderstandings.

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5

I had to sneeze and it was impossible to hold back or stifle.

And my mother was in the next room and probably heard me.

I am mortified. :dead: 

#fetishproblems #whydoesmymentalblockgetweakerandweaker??

Share this post


Link to post
Sneesee

When you have a new cutie at work, become close friends and talk a lot, but haven’t seen them sneeze yet, so one day you admit the fetish, and discuss things you like/don’t like, and say loud and obnoxious sneezes are not your thing, and he says, “Well that’s not good cuz I have an obnoxious one.” But then you tell him you would like to be the judge of that. But yet you still have yet to witness it. Sighs #fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
v a n i l l a

When one of my parents sneezes or when they bless me after I sneeze and I get inexplicably irritable and hella uncomfortable but I can't explain to them why I feel angry and then I get even angrier. 😅 The fact that I can't tell them, "Hey, can you just... not respond when I sneeze? Like just pretend it didn't happen? Thanks."

ALSO, the fact that my dad sneezes SO LOUDLY and my mom's sneezes are always stifled and ridiculously high pitched. I legitimately cannot decide with one bothers me more. But I love my parents and they're wonderful. I just wish they literally never sneezed.

#fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Sequoia

When you've met a super attractive person with the most wonderful voice (a singer, too!) but you know that they don't want a relationship right now and you're completely fine with that, you've calmed down your hormone-driven brain and simply want to become friends with them... 

And then they sneeze the perfect sneeze (double, very soft, yet powerful and desperate and oh my, that expression) and :bounce:

This is so hard. If they turn out to be a particularly sneezy person, it might be heaven and hell at the same time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
v a n i l l a
6 hours ago, Sequoia said:

When you've met a super attractive person with the most wonderful voice (a singer, too!) but you know that they don't want a relationship right now and you're completely fine with that, you've calmed down your hormone-driven brain and simply want to become friends with them... 

And then they sneeze the perfect sneeze (double, very soft, yet powerful and desperate and oh my, that expression) and :bounce:

This is so hard. If they turn out to be a particularly sneezy person, it might be heaven and hell at the same time. 

 

Oh gosh, I've totally been there! Except he was dating one of my friends and I was like okay cool, gonna back off and respect that relationship, all is good in the hood.

BUT THEN he has these frequent sneezing fits! Like, usually around 2 to 4 sneezes. And he'll have like three or more fits in a day. aHHHH! ❤️ I love and hate that he has such bad allergies. Same exact type of sneezes as you described, too. Gah! SO damn attractive, yet incredibly conflicting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Prongs
On 8/17/2020 at 5:04 PM, v a n i l l a said:

When one of my parents sneezes or when they bless me after I sneeze and I get inexplicably irritable and hella uncomfortable but I can't explain to them why I feel angry and then I get even angrier. 😅 The fact that I can't tell them, "Hey, can you just... not respond when I sneeze? Like just pretend it didn't happen? Thanks."

ALSO, the fact that my dad sneezes SO LOUDLY and my mom's sneezes are always stifled and ridiculously high pitched. I legitimately cannot decide with one bothers me more. But I love my parents and they're wonderful. I just wish they literally never sneezed.

#fetishproblems

This!!! I get so pissed 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Shining Light

Face coverings are such a weird sneeze kink curve ball. 

I see women on the Tube or in a shop, they have beautiful noses and generally lovely and kind features, but the fact that I only know that because they are stupidly wearing their mask around their chin or dangling from one ear or is just instant attraction killer.

These are the thoughts I have on the train back to London. Ugh. 

Edited by Shining Light

Share this post


Link to post
sneezingfun894

When you manage to sneakily ask your friend about how he sneezes (I’ve never seen him sneeze, he’s sort of a new friend and with the pandemic we haven’t been able to see each other since last year) because he was telling you about the way his S.O. does it. And getting away with it because he has no clue. #fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
7 hours ago, sneezingfun894 said:

When you manage to sneakily ask your friend about how he sneezes (I’ve never seen him sneeze, he’s sort of a new friend and with the pandemic we haven’t been able to see each other since last year) because he was telling you about the way his S.O. does it. And getting away with it because he has no clue. #fetishproblems

that's not right.... he did not consent to participating in your fetish

Share this post


Link to post
Saimou
On 10/1/2020 at 7:18 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

When you manage to sneakily ask your friend about how he sneezes (I’ve never seen him sneeze, he’s sort of a new friend and with the pandemic we haven’t been able to see each other since last year) because he was telling you about the way his S.O. does it. And getting away with it because he has no clue. #fetishproblems

Umm… How exactly is this a problem 🤔? Unless you became scrupulous, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Hybrid Rainbow
On 5/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, MeForever said:

Wanting to sneeze but family is around so your mental block kicks in. 

Legit this happens every time I'm in a phone call....which is nice for not deafening the other person on the line, but....well, I guess one of my turn-ons is that when two people are having a convo and both of them sneeze at one point when talking.

I'm not the only one, yea? 😶

Share this post


Link to post
BobClancy

I had a teacher in Middle School who had allergies and she would excuse herself if she felt a fit coming on. You could never hear them through the door though. But one day I happened to see her leaving the grocery store, and once she got to her car she sneezed like 4-5 times. Then she got in and kept sneezing...if I wasn't with my parents I would have tried to count (like visually with head movement etc) but sadly that's all I ever got to witness...

Share this post


Link to post
Nixie81

My phone connected to my car the other day and the last thing I had watched YouTube was a sneeze video. It displayed on my touched screen. My 14year old daughter almost caught it, but I was able to turn the screen off in time.  #fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Bondi

You're at work. You ask someone to repeat what they asked a few times because it's hard to hear through the mask, and then you realize that they just asked you if you just sneezed. You didn't sneeze, of course,, and didn't think you made any noise at all, certainly not anything that might sound remotely like a sneeze, but go figure. You then say "No," and hope you don't sound too flustered. :sweat:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×