Sneeze Fetish Forum
zorakio2

#fetishproblems

Red

When you know your boss has the perfect sneeze - and everytime you have to go to his office you're torn between "I don't want to go there" and "hell yes, please sneeze" 🙈

Chanel_no5

Someone at the stable sneezed sixteen times in 10 minutes. Great sneezes. Could I enjoy them? 

NO, because all I could think about was "she never sneezes like that normally, and she's only allergic in spring, so panic, panic, PANIC!"

#fetishproblems

oOMariusOo

@Ghost_no5
Oh my poor, I sympathize so much, I've been through this situation so many times. :unsure:

-----------------

When you phone the woman or the man of your dreams and during the conversation lasting several minutes, you hear her for the first time sniffing (very wet), blowing his nose, panting heavily. To finally tell you (with deep breaths pre-sneeze). : - "Wait, I have a huge sneezing attack coming, I'll call you back after." * Hang up *

#fetishproblem and #Mega-fat-sadness :byesad: 

Saimou
17 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

@Ghost_no5
Oh my poor, I sympathize so much, I've been through this situation so many times. :unsure:

-----------------

When you phone the woman or the man of your dreams and during the conversation lasting several minutes, you hear her for the first time sniffing (very wet), blowing his nose, panting heavily. To finally tell you (with deep breaths pre-sneeze). : - "Wait, I have a huge sneezing attack coming, I'll call you back after." * Hang up *

#fetishproblem and #Mega-fat-sadness :byesad: 

Man, that should be ILLEGAL :ranting2::sad::censored:.

oOMariusOo

@Saimou
What ? Why  ?
What did I do that was illegal ? :unsure:

Reader

@oOMariusOo Saimou is saying it should be illegal for the girl to hang up right before a sneezing fit. 

oOMariusOo

@Reader
Aaaah, oki, phew. I'm so sorry, sometimes I have a hard time understanding English. x)
Thanks for the precision. :D

@Saimou
Yes it should be. But life is often full of unpleasant surprises. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo

Reader

@oOMariusOo No worries and you’re welcome! 😄

Saimou

@Reader Indeed-y.

@oOMariusOo No problem. Yep. There are times, when life just sucks.

vampire_sneeze

My partner isn't normally very sneezy, except for allergy season...and he's miserable :( any suggestions?

#fetishproblems 

March Hare
On 11/7/2020 at 2:05 PM, vampire_sneeze said:

My partner isn't normally very sneezy, except for allergy season...and he's miserable :( any suggestions?

#fetishproblems 

If he knows about the fetish and is cool with it: show him your loving appreciation in the ways he'll enjoy most. Reward him for his sneezing, as it were.

If he doesn't know about the fetish: sympathise, coddle him a bit (unless he hates that), get him alleviations for the symptoms... and enjoy everything in secret :innocent:

MysteryGirl

#fetishproblems

Waiting until I grow out of my mental block or something because dang it’s annoying at times.

I love Alan Rickman
On 11/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, MysteryGirl said:

#fetishproblems

Waiting until I grow out of my mental block or something because dang it’s annoying at times.

Thissss

sneezingfun894

When you’re having a Zoom meeting and the guy you find kinda attractive is battling an obvious sore throat (hoarse voice, raspiness, coughing) and you need to keep it together and not turn your camera off because it’s too much to handle. #fetishproblems