Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

@Ghost_no5
Oh my poor, I sympathize so much, I've been through this situation so many times. :unsure:

-----------------

When you phone the woman or the man of your dreams and during the conversation lasting several minutes, you hear her for the first time sniffing (very wet), blowing his nose, panting heavily. To finally tell you (with deep breaths pre-sneeze). : - "Wait, I have a huge sneezing attack coming, I'll call you back after." * Hang up *

#fetishproblem and #Mega-fat-sadness :byesad: 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

17 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

@Ghost_no5
Oh my poor, I sympathize so much, I've been through this situation so many times. :unsure:

-----------------

When you phone the woman or the man of your dreams and during the conversation lasting several minutes, you hear her for the first time sniffing (very wet), blowing his nose, panting heavily. To finally tell you (with deep breaths pre-sneeze). : - "Wait, I have a huge sneezing attack coming, I'll call you back after." * Hang up *

#fetishproblem and #Mega-fat-sadness :byesad: 

Man, that should be ILLEGAL :ranting2::sad::censored:.

@Reader
Aaaah, oki, phew. I'm so sorry, sometimes I have a hard time understanding English. x)
Thanks for the precision. :D

@Saimou
Yes it should be. But life is often full of unpleasant surprises. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo

My partner isn't normally very sneezy, except for allergy season...and he's miserable :( any suggestions?

#fetishproblems 

On 11/7/2020 at 2:05 PM, vampire_sneeze said:

My partner isn't normally very sneezy, except for allergy season...and he's miserable :( any suggestions?

#fetishproblems 

If he knows about the fetish and is cool with it: show him your loving appreciation in the ways he'll enjoy most. Reward him for his sneezing, as it were.

If he doesn't know about the fetish: sympathise, coddle him a bit (unless he hates that), get him alleviations for the symptoms... and enjoy everything in secret :innocent:

#fetishproblems

Waiting until I grow out of my mental block or something because dang it’s annoying at times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, MysteryGirl said:

#fetishproblems

Waiting until I grow out of my mental block or something because dang it’s annoying at times.

Thissss

When you’re having a Zoom meeting and the guy you find kinda attractive is battling an obvious sore throat (hoarse voice, raspiness, coughing) and you need to keep it together and not turn your camera off because it’s too much to handle. #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly got run over today because I heard a lovely natural sneeze as I was approaching a crossing, turned in the hopes of seeing more, but didn't stop walking!

On 12/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, Shining Light said:

Nearly got run over today because I heard a lovely natural sneeze as I was approaching a crossing, turned in the hopes of seeing more, but didn't stop walking!

Now, that was clutch. Yeesh! :o:omg:

Lucky that you survived.

When you're in the mood for some heavy fetish fic writing :naughty:  but you also hit a brick wall of writer's block. grmbl. :wallbash:

#fetishproblems

When you're about to tell your SO that you think you've seen the movie you are watching together... and then a character starts sneezing. NVM, I've only seen one scene from this movie.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, ickydog2006 said:

When you're about to tell your SO that you think you've seen the movie you are watching together... and then a character starts sneezing. NVM, I've only seen one scene from this movie.

This is really tickling me right now lolol I've been exactly there

When this happens:

Fetish Gods: Hey, know that actor you adore? Guess what! Totally acting a sneeze in a new thing.

Me: Wow, thats great! I'm so happy!

Fetish Gods: Its a cartoon...

Me: Well the odds were pretty good on that.

Fetish Gods: The character is an animal...

Me: Hey, if its got his voice I'm happy.

Fetish Gods: A really cartoony looking one.

Me:  I can work around that.  I've got a good imagination.

Fetish Gods: So the scene involves pepper...

Me:  Pretty standard I guess.

Fetish Gods: And then the character sneezes himself off the earth and splits all the other planets in half and then lands on the sun.

Me: I don't want this anymore.

Fetish Gods: And because its a really over the top cartoon the sneeze just sounds like yelling the words "ah choo"

Me:  You guys suck.

5 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Fetish Gods: And then the character sneezes himself off the earth and splits all the other planets in half and then lands on the sun.

:rofl: Oh my God, that is worse than the worst!!! :lmfao: I'm so, so sorry!! 

6 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When this happens:

Fetish Gods: Hey, know that actor you adore? Guess what! Totally acting a sneeze in a new thing.

Fetish Gods: And because its a really over the top cartoon the sneeze just sounds like yelling the words "ah choo"

Oh god! The fetish gods giveth, and the fetish gods taketh away for sure 🤣

Fetish gods: "So you know how you're into allergy sneezes right?" 

Me: "yeah?"

Fetish gods: "And you kinda enjoy your own sneezes a fair bit right?" 

Me: "go on..." 

Fetish gods: "And you've always kind of wished that you had mild allergies right?" 

Me: "Well, I was young and na..." 

Fetish gods: "Well your parents just got a cat..." 

Me: "Don't you dare. DON'T. YOU. DARE" 

Fetish gods: "Yeah so now you're allergic to cats lol" 

11 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:rofl: Oh my God, that is worse than the worst!!! :lmfao: I'm so, so sorry!! 

You know, "Sneeze That Breaks The Entire Solar System" wasn't on my list of favourite fetishy scenarios before this...and it's still not. :laugh:

11 hours ago, Stimuli said:

Oh god! The fetish gods giveth, and the fetish gods taketh away for sure 🤣

The Fetish Gods are definitely from the same mold of the Greek gods of Olympus.  Sometimes they are gracious and sometimes they're just like "Hey, I'm bored, wanna go mess with some humans for a laugh?" :D

17 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When this happens:

Omg, I hate when I find out there is a sneeze in a movie and it is so horribly done or exaggerated

Fate: So about this movie you’re watching with the really hot actress you have a crush on…

Me: Yeah?

Fate: There’s actually a sneeze coming up in the film.

Me: Nice! Looking forward to it.

Fate: It’s from a dude.

Me: 🙄

When you have to rewind TV shows because a character's nose twitched in an interesting way while they spoke, or they rubbed at it in a scene, and then you rewind it and it wasn't even that good 😅

Relatedly

When you have a work crush on someone you've only ever met over Zoom, because they have a great nose and a habit of rubbing at it and playing with it, but now you've seen them from a different angle and their nose isn't as nice from this side 😭

#FetishProblems

On 12/22/2020 at 5:19 AM, Shining Light said:

When you have to rewind TV shows because a character's nose twitched in an interesting way while they spoke

i literally spent like 20 minutes rewatching the same 10 seconds of show on amazon just to try and capture the pERFECT screengrab of an extremely fleeting expression a character made while sighing that looked like a pre-sneeze face. i legit feel u on this part