Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
zorakio2

#fetishproblems

Recommended Posts

Red

When you know your boss has the perfect sneeze - and everytime you have to go to his office you're torn between "I don't want to go there" and "hell yes, please sneeze" 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5

Someone at the stable sneezed sixteen times in 10 minutes. Great sneezes. Could I enjoy them? 

NO, because all I could think about was "she never sneezes like that normally, and she's only allergic in spring, so panic, panic, PANIC!"

#fetishproblems

 

Share this post


Link to post
oOMariusOo

@Ghost_no5
Oh my poor, I sympathize so much, I've been through this situation so many times. :unsure:

-----------------

When you phone the woman or the man of your dreams and during the conversation lasting several minutes, you hear her for the first time sniffing (very wet), blowing his nose, panting heavily. To finally tell you (with deep breaths pre-sneeze). : - "Wait, I have a huge sneezing attack coming, I'll call you back after." * Hang up *

#fetishproblem and #Mega-fat-sadness :byesad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Saimou
17 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

@Ghost_no5
Oh my poor, I sympathize so much, I've been through this situation so many times. :unsure:

-----------------

When you phone the woman or the man of your dreams and during the conversation lasting several minutes, you hear her for the first time sniffing (very wet), blowing his nose, panting heavily. To finally tell you (with deep breaths pre-sneeze). : - "Wait, I have a huge sneezing attack coming, I'll call you back after." * Hang up *

#fetishproblem and #Mega-fat-sadness :byesad: 

Man, that should be ILLEGAL :ranting2::sad::censored:.

Share this post


Link to post
oOMariusOo

@Saimou
What ? Why  ?
What did I do that was illegal ? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Reader

@oOMariusOo Saimou is saying it should be illegal for the girl to hang up right before a sneezing fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
oOMariusOo

@Reader
Aaaah, oki, phew. I'm so sorry, sometimes I have a hard time understanding English. x)
Thanks for the precision. :D

@Saimou
Yes it should be. But life is often full of unpleasant surprises. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo

Share this post


Link to post
Reader

@oOMariusOo No worries and you’re welcome! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Saimou

@Reader Indeed-y.

@oOMariusOo No problem. Yep. There are times, when life just sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
vampire_sneeze

My partner isn't normally very sneezy, except for allergy season...and he's miserable :( any suggestions?

#fetishproblems 

Share this post


Link to post
March Hare
On 11/7/2020 at 2:05 PM, vampire_sneeze said:

My partner isn't normally very sneezy, except for allergy season...and he's miserable :( any suggestions?

#fetishproblems 

If he knows about the fetish and is cool with it: show him your loving appreciation in the ways he'll enjoy most. Reward him for his sneezing, as it were.

If he doesn't know about the fetish: sympathise, coddle him a bit (unless he hates that), get him alleviations for the symptoms... and enjoy everything in secret :innocent:

Share this post


Link to post
MysteryGirl

#fetishproblems

Waiting until I grow out of my mental block or something because dang it’s annoying at times.

Share this post


Link to post
I love Alan Rickman
On 11/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, MysteryGirl said:

#fetishproblems

Waiting until I grow out of my mental block or something because dang it’s annoying at times.

Thissss

Share this post


Link to post
sneezingfun894

When you’re having a Zoom meeting and the guy you find kinda attractive is battling an obvious sore throat (hoarse voice, raspiness, coughing) and you need to keep it together and not turn your camera off because it’s too much to handle. #fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Shining Light

Nearly got run over today because I heard a lovely natural sneeze as I was approaching a crossing, turned in the hopes of seeing more, but didn't stop walking!

Share this post


Link to post
Saimou
On 12/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, Shining Light said:

Nearly got run over today because I heard a lovely natural sneeze as I was approaching a crossing, turned in the hopes of seeing more, but didn't stop walking!

Now, that was clutch. Yeesh! :o:omg:

Lucky that you survived.

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5

When you're in the mood for some heavy fetish fic writing :naughty:  but you also hit a brick wall of writer's block. grmbl. :wallbash:

#fetishproblems

Share this post


Link to post
ickydog2006

When you're about to tell your SO that you think you've seen the movie you are watching together... and then a character starts sneezing. NVM, I've only seen one scene from this movie.

Share this post


Link to post
drpeppergrinder
On 12/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, ickydog2006 said:

When you're about to tell your SO that you think you've seen the movie you are watching together... and then a character starts sneezing. NVM, I've only seen one scene from this movie.

This is really tickling me right now lolol I've been exactly there

Share this post


Link to post
SleepingPhlox

When this happens:

Fetish Gods: Hey, know that actor you adore? Guess what! Totally acting a sneeze in a new thing.

Me: Wow, thats great! I'm so happy!

Fetish Gods: Its a cartoon...

Me: Well the odds were pretty good on that.

Fetish Gods: The character is an animal...

Me: Hey, if its got his voice I'm happy.

Fetish Gods: A really cartoony looking one.

Me:  I can work around that.  I've got a good imagination.

Fetish Gods: So the scene involves pepper...

Me:  Pretty standard I guess.

Fetish Gods: And then the character sneezes himself off the earth and splits all the other planets in half and then lands on the sun.

Me: I don't want this anymore.

Fetish Gods: And because its a really over the top cartoon the sneeze just sounds like yelling the words "ah choo"

Me:  You guys suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5
5 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Fetish Gods: And then the character sneezes himself off the earth and splits all the other planets in half and then lands on the sun.

Me: I don't want this anymore.

:rofl: Oh my God, that is worse than the worst!!! :lmfao: I'm so, so sorry!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Stimuli
6 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When this happens:

Fetish Gods: Hey, know that actor you adore? Guess what! Totally acting a sneeze in a new thing.

Me: Wow, thats great! I'm so happy!

Fetish Gods: Its a cartoon...

Me: Well the odds were pretty good on that.

Fetish Gods: The character is an animal...

Me: Hey, if its got his voice I'm happy.

Fetish Gods: A really cartoony looking one.

Me:  I can work around that.  I've got a good imagination.

Fetish Gods: So the scene involves pepper...

Me:  Pretty standard I guess.

Fetish Gods: And then the character sneezes himself off the earth and splits all the other planets in half and then lands on the sun.

Me: I don't want this anymore.

Fetish Gods: And because its a really over the top cartoon the sneeze just sounds like yelling the words "ah choo"

Me:  You guys suck.

Oh god! The fetish gods giveth, and the fetish gods taketh away for sure 🤣

Fetish gods: "So you know how you're into allergy sneezes right?" 

Me: "yeah?"

Fetish gods: "And you kinda enjoy your own sneezes a fair bit right?" 

Me: "go on..." 

Fetish gods: "And you've always kind of wished that you had mild allergies right?" 

Me: "Well, I was young and na..." 

Fetish gods: "Well your parents just got a cat..." 

Me: "Don't you dare. DON'T. YOU. DARE" 

Fetish gods: "Yeah so now you're allergic to cats lol" 

Share this post


Link to post
SleepingPhlox
11 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:rofl: Oh my God, that is worse than the worst!!! :lmfao: I'm so, so sorry!! 

 

You know, "Sneeze That Breaks The Entire Solar System" wasn't on my list of favourite fetishy scenarios before this...and it's still not. :laugh:

11 hours ago, Stimuli said:

Oh god! The fetish gods giveth, and the fetish gods taketh away for sure 🤣

 

The Fetish Gods are definitely from the same mold of the Greek gods of Olympus.  Sometimes they are gracious and sometimes they're just like "Hey, I'm bored, wanna go mess with some humans for a laugh?" :D

Share this post


Link to post
ickydog2006
17 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When this happens:

Fetish Gods: Hey, know that actor you adore? Guess what! Totally acting a sneeze in a new thing.

Me: Wow, thats great! I'm so happy!

Fetish Gods: Its a cartoon...

Me: Well the odds were pretty good on that.

Fetish Gods: The character is an animal...

Me: Hey, if its got his voice I'm happy.

Fetish Gods: A really cartoony looking one.

Me:  I can work around that.  I've got a good imagination.

Fetish Gods: So the scene involves pepper...

Me:  Pretty standard I guess.

Fetish Gods: And then the character sneezes himself off the earth and splits all the other planets in half and then lands on the sun.

Me: I don't want this anymore.

Fetish Gods: And because its a really over the top cartoon the sneeze just sounds like yelling the words "ah choo"

Me:  You guys suck.

Omg, I hate when I find out there is a sneeze in a movie and it is so horribly done or exaggerated

Share this post


Link to post
Bless you, Hi

Fate: So about this movie you’re watching with the really hot actress you have a crush on…

Me: Yeah?

Fate: There’s actually a sneeze coming up in the film.

Me: Nice! Looking forward to it.

Fate: It’s from a dude.

Me: 🙄

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×