Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you really want to draw or write out a sneezing scenario for the new fictional character you're in love with, but you have no ability to draw whatsoever and no motivation to write. #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you really want to draw or write out a sneezing scenario for the new fictional character you're in love with, but you have no ability to draw whatsoever and no motivation to write. #fetishproblems

This.

Also, trying to write a sneeze fanfic and trying and trying, but not being able to get the sneezes to look/sound right.

This. Is. Me.

The fact that "I just wanna go home and write sneezefics" isn't a valid reason for refusing overtime. :laugh: #fetishproblems

When you see/hear an attractive person of the opposite sex sneeze and you have to bite your lip to not say, "Damn that was hot!"

When you dream that you listen to an amazing .wav that caters to ALL your preferences... and then you wake up and realise you will never listen to it again. :(

When a sneeze thing happens in real life (or a book or a movie) and is so perfect and you're so happy and... it's just your own private little secret thing, and you can't tell any of your IRL friends why you're so happy, because they don't know anything at all about it.

When a sneeze thing happens in real life (or a book or a movie) and is so perfect and you're so happy and... it's just your own private little secret thing, and you can't tell any of your IRL friends why you're so happy, because they don't know anything at all about it.

YES. THIS IS 100% ACCURATE.

When playing with Cleverbot/sneeze flash games/dress up doll makers gives you ideas for sneezefics, but...

1. You already have at least twenty sneezefic ideas already.

and/or

2. Some of the ideas are interesting/complex enough that they might make decent original fic in their own right, but it's almost impossible to strip the sneezing out of them and still make it work.

When your boyfriend catches a cold and gets all sneezy, but he doesn't know about your fetish so you have to somehow keep it a secret that you're getting really turned on.

YES. This is awful, when I found a sneeze by my favourite YouTuber I was so happy but couldn't tell anyone I knew IRL. And also when family members sneeze or have fits it's the most uncomfortable thing ever.

YES. This is awful, when I found a sneeze by my favourite YouTuber I was so happy but couldn't tell anyone I knew IRL. And also when family members sneeze or have fits it's the most uncomfortable thing ever.

I really wish my favorite youtubers would sneeze! But I think they edit out their sneezes most of the time honestly because I've seen that pre sneeze face on Superwoman then it just suddenly disappears (obviously I'm not including the video where it was literally all about types of sneezes)

• 3 months later...

When you haven't been attracted to an irl sneeze in months. #fetishproblems

Feeling like writing fetish fiction or being on the forum 24/7, but having 183738 other things to do. #fetishproblems #thanksjunioryear

When you're torn between wanting someone to get sick, and being concerned for their well-being and happiness. #fetishproblems #conflicted

when someone asks you what you want for christmas and you have to stop yourself saying 'N and Onceler fanfics and fanart' xD

#fetish problems #butseriouslythatsalliwantDx

Edited by Animania

Oh god, this.

When you causually mention to someone you're writing a story and they ask what's it about and you're not about to tell them it's an M/M fetish fict.... #fetishproblems

When your teacher tells you the phrase "France sneezes, and all of Europe catches a cold" and your mind instantly goes to thing you shouldn't be thinking about in class.

#fetishproblems

When your teacher tells you the phrase "France sneezes, and all of Europe catches a cold" and your mind instantly goes to thing you shouldn't be thinking about in class.

#fetishproblems

When your mind then pictures the cast of Hetalia #animeproblems #fetishproblems

Being the only one in your family with this thought and completely paranoid of dropping the ball by talking about it in your sleep.

Oh god, this.

When you causually mention to someone you're writing a story and they ask what's it about and you're not about to tell them it's an M/M fetish fict.... #fetishproblems

double triple quad both of these!!!!!!! <3

Edited by Animania

Eww my mom is sneezing. Ugh! Yuck! I am thoroughly grossed out, and I'm actually kind of jealous. Why can't I sneeze?! #fetishproblems

My friend sneezes on me on accident and you have to act disgusted and not remotely turned on

I'm actually laughing at myself over this one...

When you're held up in your story since you can't figure out how your normally "non-sick" character would sneeze. #fetishproblems

#fetishproblems When you are at work and there are little post-it notes around your desk with attempts at spelling out stifled sneezes and draw mess font.

My desk isn't even that private. D:

When there's a hot character but the goofy oddball character gets all the sneezes instead. *facepalm*

#fetishproblems