Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When someone a popular dance move looks like you're sneezing into your arm (That goddamn Dabb) and you secretly cringe whenever you see it.

#fetishproblems #why

lol, yes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you have a cold and everyone keeps making you admit it.

#fetishprobs

When some guy sneezed in the class and teacher asked you to answer near the blackboard #fetsihproblems

(if you know what I mean)

passing by people complaining about allergies and resisting the urge to stop so you can hear them describe every tickly sneeze.

#fetishproblems

When you make a phone call and the person on the other end sounds really really stuffy and about to sneeze

but you run out of conversation and have to ring off before anything happens. #fetishproblems

I just read through all 9 pages of these and agree with so many of them! Love this thread.

When you work with kids and the word "sneeze" seems to come up all the damn time #fetishproblems

I literally had to fake a sneeze with one kid I worked with. I had to ask, "What did I do?" and his goal was to answer "You sneezed." :uhhuh::uhhuh:

When someone is bringing up sneezing in conversation and a family member is around so you get even more awkward than you otherwise would. :dead: #fetishproblems

When your dad finds this site in your computer and you have to make something up. Then have a mental break down the rest of the day

#fetishprobs

Trying online dating and wanting to ask potential guys if they have allergies? #fetishproblems

Signing on here to check updates on your favorite stories and getting caught up until you realize you probably should have gone to bed hours ago if you're going to be for work on time! #fetishproblems

Working in a supermarket, hearing the most perfect sneeze come from the next aisle, never knowing what the person looks like </3

Watching a show with friend(s) who know about your fetish; then when a sneeze happens they look at you expectantly, and you try to be cool but it was just such a dang good sneeze...

#fetishproblems

When your BF (who doesn't know about the fetish) catches you staring at him while he sneezes. #fetishproblems

When you fake a sneeze just to see if the new guy you're dating will bless you (blush). #fetishproblems

Working in a supermarket, hearing the most perfect sneeze come from the next aisle, never knowing what the person looks like </3

OMG...yes.

Going to Walmart and looking at different q-tips and looking for white pepper. Then maybe going down the cold/flu aisle in hopes of seeing a sniffly, sneezy person. Oh, and also passing through the crafts section to see if perhaps there are any large feathers there!

#fetishproblems

When you're listening to awesome music but someone is sniffling so you have to turn your music down so you can make sure that if they sneeze you'll hear it. #fetishproblems

When you are watching Deadpool in the theater and miss a few jokes be cause the woman at the end of the row is somehow sneezing and laughing at the same time.

#fetishproblems

?

yeah as it was worth it ☺️

When in public and there are toddlers in earshot and they're fake sneezing and they won't shut the fuck up for a prolonged period of time. Especially problematic when I'm at work and therefore I'm stuck there. :fear::knifed::dead:

#popmyeardrumspleasesoIcanthearanythinganymoreeveragain

On 2/6/2016 at 3:24 PM, Bananagirl said:

Watching a show with friend(s) who know about your fetish; then when a sneeze happens they look at you expectantly, and you try to be cool but it was just such a dang good sneeze...

#fetishproblems

Omg, THIS! Or worse, when you're just "meh" for relz, but they're still keep  looking at you, expectantly. 

On Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 10:00 PM, AngelEyes said:

Trying online dating and wanting to ask potential guys if they have allergies? #fetishproblems

Yes!!

#fetishproblems when you and your boyfriend are with his brother and brother sneezes ... boyfriend says "don't get turned on. He is my brother after all."

Geez.

• 2 weeks later...

When you forget you had the forum up on your phone and then unlock it later at work with others around and the now larger forum title pops up (Boldly! Proudly!) and you spin around to make sure no one is looking over your shoulder. ?

#fetishproblems

Hearing a loose sneeze on the train, so the rest of the train ride becomes a hopeless game of where's wally

#fetishproblems

On 1/20/2016 at 4:42 PM, Weegie said:

When someone a popular dance move looks like you're sneezing into your arm (That goddamn Dabb) and you secretly cringe whenever you see it.

#fetishproblems #why

This exactly.

When you're watching TV with your family and a cold medicine ad comes on. Oh, the horror!

#fetishproblems

33 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

When you're watching TV with your family and a cold medicine ad comes on. Oh, the horror!

#fetishproblems

So much this before I moved out on my own. Now, cold commercials are like little treats. It gets better.