Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When every tv show except your favorite has a sickness episode. #fetishproblems 

When the unattractive actors fake the best sneezes and the ones you find attractive can't fake worth anything. #fetishproblems

When there's sightings of your favorite (or one of your favorite) actor(s) being sick and sneezy but there's absolutely no video of it. #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you're not normally the fanboying type, however... your tender little eyeballs land on a social media post which references something unforgivably lewd and suddenly-- you've departed. You have become the detective. Whoever you were previously is lost. No more.

After a truly hideous amount of sleuthing, way beyond the witching hour, you unearth the footage in question. You press "play" and you're practically rubbing your nasty little gremlin hands in anticipation, when-- just prior to the critical moment-- the cameraperson swings away to film SOMETHING ELSE.

And you insult them. Aloud. You curse their name in the night. You call them a "motherfucker". You call them a motherfucker for failing to consider your errant horn when they were just trying to have a good time at a show.

And when you're finished wearing your inner monologue on the outside, you might think, "Wow, I should definitely never mention this to my friends on the fetish forum, under any circumstances, ever," but then you do it anyway.

#NoNeedToGetup #I'llJustKinkshameMyselfOut

Edited by Icarus Rex

When your 97 year-old great grandma sneezes. TWICE. And when you're debating whether or not you're going to bless her, she says "oh I had to cover my mouth for that one because I spit all over myself." 

#fetishproblems #uncomforrablesituations #getmeoutofhere

Getting into a car accident because you sneezed and having to explain it to people. Didn't happen to me, but if it did, it would be a huge problem. :P

16 minutes ago, Bondi said:

Getting into a car accident because you sneezed and having to explain it to people. Didn't happen to me, but if it did, it would be a huge problem. :P

Oh I would lie. Right off the bat, no hesitation. :lol:

When one of your (very attractive) friends tells you they're sick and your brain switches between "Oh No!" and "Go On." like a flickering light bulb.    

When you find yourself really enjoying your first cousin's sneezes and hating yourself immensely for it. :bored:

2 minutes ago, Pollen Girl said:

Home videos. ._. #fetishproblems

UGH THE WORST. This one wins.

On July 5, 2016 at 8:19 PM, djm4991 said:

When one of your (very attractive) friends tells you they're sick and your brain switches between "Oh No!" and "Go On." like a flickering light bulb.    

This one is always a rough one for someone I know, for someone I end up hearing about down the hall or nearby, or even myself>_<. This is a tricky problem for sure!

On July 6, 2016 at 0:16 AM, Pollen Girl said:

Home videos. ._. #fetishproblems

I also agree, this one is the worst. ._.>_<

When you're on a road and a sign notifying you of possible heavy traffic says "Congestion Ahead" and your mind thinks of something totally different. #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When a workmate mentions something sneeze related and you've got to try and find the balance between asking them about it and yet not appearing to keen and eager.

When you know someone who is heart stoppingly beautiful, and they finally sneeze in front of you and.... It's really really underwhelming.

Apologies if these have been posted already! I tried to have a flick through the whole topic to see if they had, but if I'm just repeating an old post, I apologise!

For me it's big/long male noses so:

-When you see the very rare large nose in public, and you try to stare without making them self-conscious or notice you looking.

-When everyone thinks the hero in movies is the cute one, and you're busy drooling over the evil villain. 

-When somebody asks what "your type" of guy is, and you have to dance around it by saying "unusual" and "sharp/strong features"

-There are NO videos of anything for my "thing".  Nothing.  And if I ever search it gets weird REAL fast.  Please send help. Please. 

-The fact that the thing I like is considered undesirable, and most guys would like to get rid of it if they could.  And often do.

-The fact that somebody could figure out what my thing is simply based on the guys I find hot.

-When there's an AMAZING nose on a guy that is otherwise not at all attractive to me and my brain is confused.

:^)

3 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

-When somebody asks what "your type" of guy is, and you have to dance around it by saying "unusual" and "sharp/strong features"

I have the exact same problem with women! If someone ever asks my type, it's the art of trying to avoid saying- "I like a girl with a noticeably large nose." I'd not thought of that one!

On 11/5/2013 at 6:42 PM, Me4ever said:

Getting mad (and totally grossed out) at your family when they're sick because it grosses you out even though you know it's not their fault. #fetishproblems

THIS.

when you're watching a video of a favorite celebrity and you constantly silently wish that they sneeze before the video is over and THEY ACTUALLY DO so you squeal really loudly and kinda roll out of your chair and lay on the floor for a good 10 minutes with the biggest smile on your face and tingliest feeling of butterflies in your stomach, before getting back up and watching the sneeze over and over again. #ItHappenedToMe #FetishProblems

When your hanging out with your the guy you like and he sneezes 3 times when hes leaving and your mom asks what your smiling about :lookaround: ehhh awkward

On 7/22/2016 at 5:36 AM, GeoffreyShawcross said:

I have the exact same problem with women! If someone ever asks my type, it's the art of trying to avoid saying- "I like a girl with a noticeably large nose." I'd not thought of that one!

Haha glad to help. XD Also glad to hear there are guys out there who like us.  

When you randomly come across the word 'sneezing' in one of your college textbooks and you stop your reading for about half a minute to stare at it, horrified to see it come up so unexpectedly. :bag::lol: 

When your boyfriend sneezes for you and you wish you could look at him but can't get past the fear #fetishproblems

AND when your boyfriend sneezes over and over and you wish you could gran him and hold him against you... but can't get past the fear... again #fetishproblems

When you wish that you said bless you to people but you don't because of the overwhelming awkwardness... and you can't just start now lol #fetishproblems

These are the biggest problems for me! And my boyfriend knows about the fetish and uses chhinkni twice a week and I still can't freaking look at him or touch him! One time he asked me to rub his back while he was sneezing and I literally almost died inside. Still did it though lol.

On 07/07/2016 at 7:00 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

When you're on a road and a sign notifying you of possible heavy traffic says "Congestion Ahead" and your mind thinks of something totally different.

:jump: ROTFL I love this one!

When you're standing in line to get an ice cream, and the person behind you starts to have a *very* long coughing fit (sorry, related fetish), and you end up following her around until your ice cream actually drips on your front shirt

When you're in a situation where you're too distracted to fully appreciate the most wonderful sneezes you hear from a distance. :(

When your favourite actress, while playing an actual person that you kind of crushed on back at school after writing an essay about her, has a coughing fit and you can't quite get over your disappointment that it wasn't sneezing. :cry:  

When you get stuck while writing non-fetish stuff and the only way to get past it is by throwing in some fetishy things and then you don't want to edit it out but you know you should because you've pulled that stunt a couple of times too many by now.

Edited by Chanel_no5
cat walking on keyboard
On 7/31/2016 at 5:36 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

When you get stuck while writing non-fetish stuff and the only way to get past it is by throwing in some fetishy things and then you don't want to edit it out but you know you should because you've pulled that stunt a couple of times too many by now.

^^^^^^^THIS THIS THIS THIS THI-:boom:

When you're friend who knows about your fetish is trying not to sneeze in front of you, but that just makes it worse. SO MUCH WORSE!!

Edited by Bananagirl
On 7/28/2016 at 11:10 AM, GFHen said:

When your boyfriend sneezes for you and you wish you could look at him but can't get past the fear #fetishproblems

AND when your boyfriend sneezes over and over and you wish you could gran him and hold him against you... but can't get past the fear... again #fetishproblems

When you wish that you said bless you to people but you don't because of the overwhelming awkwardness... and you can't just start now lol #fetishproblems

These are the biggest problems for me! And my boyfriend knows about the fetish and uses chhinkni twice a week and I still can't freaking look at him or touch him! One time he asked me to rub his back while he was sneezing and I literally almost died inside. Still did it though lol.

YEP YEP this!!  (Though with my related fetish)  Hard to even look at him even though I love it so much.

when your crush/SO suddenly takes a big breath in and you think they're gonna sneeze but then they just yawn instead :lol: #fetishproblems