Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When your best friend (and fellow fetishist) sneezes in front of you and you start giggling because it was hot and she starts giggling because she knows EXACTLY why you're giggling . . . and her mom walks into the room to ask what you're both giggling at. #fetishproblems

That made me giggle too :)

I really struggle to react normally to any friend sneezing. Blessing them when expected (sometime even before the sneeze... teehee) and continue talking when someone has a fit in the background and I can't watch. #fetishproblem

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you're trying to finish something important and your roommate next to you keeps sniffling constantly... :P

I want my crush to sneeze o-o uh is this twitter? #confused #Fetishproblems

So do I! And this time, not a stifled one, please. ;)

And also, not being able to concentrate in class because your crush sniffles a lot during all of the classes, and you keep expecting that he will sneeze. But he never does.

Prolonging a call because the friend on the other end is sniffly and you're just waiting for it to happen. #fetishproblems

When you see that a favorite celeb was sick recently and there's little to no media evidence (video, pics). :(

When there's an impossible math test so everyone fakes sick except for you, because that is way too awkward #fetishproblems

When everyone thinks you're a total nerd because you get the perfect attendance award every single year #fetishproblems

Seeing words like seize, breeze, wheeze, and squeeze and getting disappointed. #fetishproblems

When you jerk at the same time when someone sneezes and you're afraid people thought that you sneezed. #fetishproblems #isitonlyme

When you see someone on a TV show sneeze for the first time, but can't enjoy it because your family is with you and you can never experience the initial excitement again. #fetishproblems

When someone your trying to get over sneezes and you become super attracted to them again :/

When you're not around someone who you really want to see sneeze, and you realize that they could be sneezing right now and you're missing it. So frustrating! #fetishproblems

When you are talking to a cute male customer at work and they step back and stifle a sneeze into their shirt and you try to act like you never saw it but you're secretly freaking out inside and trying not to blush at the same time. #FetishProblems

When you want to sneeze in front of someone just to see their reaction but you have a major mental block. #FetishProblems

When someone you really dislike sneezes and you stick around to hear more, but she really dislikes you too, so you need an excuse #Fetishproblems

When you are dying to see your coworker sick but you do physical work in a cool warehouse (~+6 degrees celcius) so people don't really come to work while sick. #fetishproblems

When you want to start a conversation about sneezing or anything related to sneezing, but can't because it becomes to awkward for you. #fetishproblems

- When your S/O has a cold/allergies and you really want to spend time with them but they don't want to because they don't feel well. :(

- When you enjoy having a cold/allergies for how sneezy you get but you hate the rest of your symptoms.

- Being sneezy at work/school and feeling awkward. (Or maybe it's just me :/ )

#fetishproblems

Beware,an unnecessary Mario post!

I'm thinking about editing the only .wav of Mario's sneeze so it can sound like Metal Mario.

#fetishproblems

#fail

When your crush says they're sick and their nose is pink, runny, and congested, but they never sneeze. #suchatease #fetishproblems

When someone says "I've been so sneezy today!" and proceeds to not sneeze once while you're with them.

Being kind of attracted to someone you normally find completely unattractive whenever they sneeze.

Wanting to rip your eyes out and your ears off so that you can't see or hear any of your family members sneeze.

#fetishproblems

When you're absolutely exhausted and looking forward to falling asleep, so you crawl into bed and start silently telling yourself a fetishy bedtime story in your head to help you have nice dreams later...but that wakes your brain up way too much and you find yourself staring at the wall at 2am willing yourself to think of anything but sneezes so you can get to dang sleep already...and failing. :D

When you want soooo badly for your favorite book characters to sneeze, but know that will never happen because the authors are jerks and don't put sneezes in there. #fetishproblems

(Darn you, Rick Riodan!)

When you're RPing with a non-fetish person and you want to write a giant sneezing scene for absolutely no reason at all, but you just can't because of reasons. #fetishproblems

greatestever

When someone in your family sneezes and you squirm from how much you hate it. #fetishproblems

When your favourite character has left the show (or favourite show has ended), and there was no sneezing, and now there's not even the hope! #fetishproblems