Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

Seeing your wife whos vanilla and doesnt know about fetish have a big fit and not being able to scatch that itch dispite needing too 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

A media related problem. When you're watching a show, see characters you find attractive and think: "How great will it be if they catch a cold and start sneezing"? Then you come across an episode when they actually do catch a cold. You watch them with a red, runny nose and a congested voice, but they never sneeze. Not. One. Sneeze. 😡

On 10/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, favrielle said:

I thought of two more:

Wanting to post your fanfic on AO3 but it's just incredibly fetish-y so it probably would go unappreciated (and would also "out" you, in a sense).

Having things like allergy meds and vicks vaporub in your targeted ads because of things you've look at online. I don't need those ads and they are annoying!

Lmao, I relate to this one. Weird how somebody with no allergies at all can get constant targeted advertising from zyrtec...

On 10/5/2021 at 1:13 AM, favrielle said:

I thought of two more:

Wanting to post your fanfic on AO3 but it's just incredibly fetish-y so it probably would go unappreciated (and would also "out" you, in a sense).

Having things like allergy meds and vicks vaporub in your targeted ads because of things you've look at online. I don't need those ads and they are annoying!

Worse - trying to look for sneeze fic on AO3! Some genius synned all the sneeze fetish related tags to “sneezing”… but there are so many non-fetishy sickfics that feature sneezing, the handful of fetishy fics get buried.

Tragedy!! 😭

When you finally get brave enough to tell your partner about your love for (their) sneezing while you're both drunk and they don't remember it the next day. #FetishProblems

• 4 weeks later...

Both of my boyfriend and I were eating Pizza at our desk and I started feeling a sneeze while eating. I do stifle normally but it feels that this one was bigger because of the circumstances... We both had our Headsets on and he tought I was chocking... He asked what was it but I just said I couldn't tell him. He knows I have the fetish and a pretty good mental block. He saw I was red and asked me if I was in a voice chat and I was just like: no ! He didn't understand and I just told him to forget it in the end...

• 4 weeks later...

When a friend or co-worker says in a call, “I’m gonna sneeze, hold on” and then mutes their miccries in fetish

#fetishproblems

When you're sitting on some kind of public transport, and someone has a freaking hot and attractive sneeze, and you just melt (or more xd)

• 2 weeks later...

When I left for class this morning, I was late. Arrived at the bus stop, I get on the bus hoping that the trip will be done quickly and without traffic jams. A woman of around 35 gets on the bus at the same time as me. The bus is empty and I sit quietly, while she, she settles down in front of me, two seats away.

The bus has hardly started when I see this woman massaging her nose through the mask. Little by little, she massages her nose more and more frantically. She even removes her mask several times so that she can rub her nose harder and harder. His nose is very red and dripping. Then comes a few sniffles, first small and discreet ones. I also had the impression that she was going to take a tissue from her pocket to blow her nose, but she only took it out and then put it in several times. She seemed with great reluctance to do so. "Maybe she didn't like blowing her nose in public ?" I said to myself.

A few minutes pass and the scene intensifies. I'm sure she was going to sneeze. She started by taking some build up. hh.. hhh.. HHH.. Then nothing for a few seconds. It then came back but the same, it subsided. Despite that, I was convinced that it would soon explode. She continued to rub her nose with her fingers, slightly turning her face away from me. Her inspirations were quickening, she was almost there when...

"Ding !" I have arrived at my destination.

As I got out of the bus, I saw her quickly grabbing her handkerchief, removing her mask, and then... the bus left !! :shocking:

#Fetishproblem !!!!

I really want to cry right now thinking about it ! :cry:

23 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Her inspirations were quickening, she was almost there when...

Marius, your descriptions are the best.  This whole post was 🔥 to read...  Sorry you didn't get to see the result of all her hard work.  :')  I bet she felt much better after that sneeze.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:35 PM, Kudryavka said:

Marius, your descriptions are the best. 

Ah ah, thank you very much for this beautiful compliment. ^_^
A sneeze that comes from so far, it sure relieved her to have sneezed. I wish I could see it with my own eyes and bless her. A day after that, I took the same bus at the same time and she wasn't there. I wondered if she had gotten sick and that cold got worse.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to die inside. I just tried explaining to my boyfriend that I was suspecting someone to have the fetish because there's always random mention of pepper (and even other things that can make you sneeze, but you get it). And since I have a strong mental block, I pointed my nose, so he could understand that I talk about sneezing, but he tought I was making an allusion of sniffing pepper with drugs.... Seriously we've been dating for 6 years and he still can't understand this 🥲 #fetishproblem

• 2 weeks later...

When you’re casually working from home and on a call with your boss and he keeps muting to sneeze cause he apparently hasn’t taken his allergy medicine yet, and then eventually you hear him sneeze violently because he didn’t have time to mute. He proceeds to apologize for sneezing in your ear

And again like 30 min later, another violent sneeze he didn’t have time to mute. And more sniffles after.

AAAAAAAAA HOW DO I FOCUS LIKE THIS EEEEEEEE 

#fetishproblems

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On 10/31/2013 at 4:13 PM, zorakio2 said:

I was stapling papers together today in class and this cute girl next to me started sneezing and I stapled my hand #fetishproblems

Hi. I know this is totally unrelated and your post was a very long time ago. But I was wondering if you ever found any sneezes from big brother Canada season 2 from any of the girls especially Heather and if you still have them/can share them with me. I’m not interested in any from the boys. I was unable to contact you about this any other way. I guess because I’m new. Idle. I haven’t watched any other seasons yet besides 1-3 so far btw. 

When you’re iMessaging your colleague and they keep sending voice messages, the problem is they’re extremely sneezy and it’s so distracting 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:44 PM, Horseshine said:

Hi. I know this is totally unrelated and your post was a very long time ago. But I was wondering if you ever found any sneezes from big brother Canada season 2 from any of the girls especially Heather and if you still have them/can share them with me. I’m not interested in any from the boys. I was unable to contact you about this any other way. I guess because I’m new. Idle. I haven’t watched any other seasons yet besides 1-3 so far btw. 

Let's keep this thread on topic please :)

• 1 month later...

When you’re in the office at work and hear a super hot sneeze, automatically say “Bless you” and then sit there awkwardly, distracted af and wondering who that was that just blessed your ears.

#fetishproblems

Hubby has insane pollen allergies among other things but currently can’t do anything. Meds don’t work. He’s always sniffling and having fits. We don’t work right now other than at home (I just had a baby) and all I can do is hangout with him and enjoy his sneezes and sniffles 24/7… I just heard one while writing this omg 😳 someone help. Please. Remove me from this house I have no clean underwear. He’s aware of the fetish and sometimes teases me about it but hasn’t gone full out and let me indulge yet. Just thinks it’s quirky/funny.. man he has no idea…. Every day for 2 months is just.. blood rushing and dirty thoughts. I had to start writing observations to get it all off my chest. It’s way too good. I’m sorry 

when you go on a trip with a work friend you have a crush on…and get into a lengthy conversation about her getting a nose job to help her breath better and help alleviate her sinus issues when she gets sick….then throughout the same trip, because we are at in a very dusty and dry place….she is constantly sniffing, wiping her nose with her hand, telling you she is getting stuffy, blowing her nose, and sneezing in front of you…

was very distracted for much of the trip….

• 2 weeks later...

#vent:

Why do I always dote on the least sneeziest people on EARTH? Do they never sneeze? Will I never be able to witness even a single one? #fetishproblems

On 6/30/2022 at 9:40 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

#vent:

Why do I always dote on the least sneeziest people on EARTH? Do they never sneeze? Will I never be able to witness even a single one? #fetishproblems

and now they’re probably not going to be my coworker anymore….

• 2 weeks later...

I was telling a story to some friends when someone at a table behind me started sneezing. One, I couldn't turn around to look no matter how much I wanted to, and two, I ended up losing my train of thought because of the sneezing and could barely finish my story. #fetishproblems

• 5 weeks later...

When you’ve been waiting for a while to witness that one person sneeze, but when it does happen, 

1) you’re not exactly positive it was that person who actually sneezed because you were in a crowded room when it happened and,

2) at that very moment you were giving a presentation and couldn’t really stop what you were doing and randomly bless them, cause what if it was a false alarm? #fetishproblems

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 8:41 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

When you’ve been waiting for a while to witness that one person sneeze, but when it does happen, 

1) you’re not exactly positive it was that person who actually sneezed because you were in a crowded room when it happened and,

2) at that very moment you were giving a presentation and couldn’t really stop what you were doing and randomly bless them, cause what if it was a false alarm? #fetishproblems

Was able to witness a sneeze. It was a silent stifle, but anyway, it counts. 

• 2 months later...