Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When someone goes "Ugh, my allergies are so bad", and they've only sneezed a couple of times, and you're literally sneezing your way through the summer months. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

Trying not to get attached to a person that has sneezed once in your presence...

And trying to contain the joy you feel when you see them just because they've sneezed once in your presence...

• 2 weeks later...

- Talking to someone almost everyday for the past 2 years.

- Wanting to heard him sneeze so bad for some reasons.

- Only hearing some sniffling that turn me on.

- Hearing his mom's sneezes more than his  CAUSE HE NEVER DO.

Please sends help.

Being in a conversation with someone who says something like, "That new carpet in my office makes me sneeze like crazy!" 🤪 , or mentions something about another person they've seen or heard sneezing badly...
Soooo awkward!!

when you see someone about to sneeze and you're so happy but it's actually a yawn
c'mon people ! I have expectations

1 hour ago, jocrosb said:

My allergies. They don't even make me sneeze, ugh! My body is just suffering for no reason. Red, puffy eyes and stuffy nose :(((((

Mine are a bit like this at the moment. A few sneezes but mainly croaky voice, stuffy nose and watery eyes. You have my sympathies!!!

17 hours ago, Lily said:

when you see someone about to sneeze and you're so happy but it's actually a yawn

:rofl:  This!! Saw a TV show some time ago where a really hot character was hitching, nostrils flaring, bringing a hand up to her face... and stifled a yawn. I mean, props for realism in building up to a yawn, I guess, but my disappointment could not be measured in Earthly terms. :lmfao: 

I’ve never really been into my own sneezing, only other people’s. The other day I decided sneak into the other room to try inducing with pepper from a refillable grinder late at night when everyone was asleep.

It didn’t work, but I found just the attempt to be arousing, which I didn’t expect!

The next day my husband was talking to me while I’m preparing vegetables for roasting and when I went to grind some pepper on them, the lid flew off and I spilled most of it. Luckily it was mostly intact while peppercorns so the food could be saved.

But I was trying to keep a straight face to see if my husband would put two and two together, and if he did, if he would say anything! (He knows about the fetish and keeps a container of ground pepper in his bedside drawers but I didn’t use it because I didn’t want to risk waking him up by retrieving it.)

He didn’t say anything. I don’t think he realised the lid came off because of my aborted attempt at solo sexy time, the night before!

Now I just need to stop being a chicken and order some chhinkni for both of us to use…

@solitaire-au How cool that your husband knows about the fetish and obviously enjoys having fun with it, together with you! 💕

I wish you two a lot of fun playing with chhinkni. 😊

When I see that they've put up a new episode of my current favourite show and I innocently think "Oh, I'll watch this right before bed, it will put me in a good mood for sleep!"

But yet...

The mere mentioning of my favourite character in relation to sneezing renders me unable to sleep or even focus the next morning for thinking about it.  It's not even an actual sneeze, nor is the character even on screen when the line is said, but that one single sentence was enough to take over my brain. For HOURS. And I'll be thinking about it all day, I know I will.

I mean, in my defense that sentence was "And when he sneezes, it's ectoplasm everywhere" but, like, yeah.  I'm having one heck of a reaction to NOT EVEN AN ACTUAL SNEEZE. :laugh:

@Jess Starseed1111 Oh yes, as long as it's not family members, I like that too. 😊
But it's extremely awkward to me to say the words "sneeze" and "head cold" aloud so I try to avoid it.
(In English it's OK; I noticed I feel a kind of safe distance to the words since it's not my native language, but the German words "niesen" and "Schnupfen"... Gosh, they make me feel really embarrassed! 😶‍🌫️ )

2 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈🫠🫠🔥🔥 Awww just the words of someone I like saying  “I have to sneeze, or I need to sneeze and I’m like 🫠🔥 looool 

disney frozen GIF

🤣🤣 looool to Olaf… and the “Wow” at the HOTNESS of it all 🤣🤣🤣 (Blushing now) haha 😳🙈

See, you get it! :laugh:

Language is a beautiful thing.  The right combination of words can evoke in the listener the languid beauty of a hot summers day, or the hesitant tentative fluttering of the first spark of love...or a fictional character mentioning that another fictional character sneezes can render me utterly useless for hours. Aren't words wonderful? 😆

@kiku I'm deeply curious, since you are a native German speaker, how do you feel about gesundheit versus bless you?  Since gesundheit has been absorbed by English speakers and often used, does it have the same emotional connection when it's used in otherwise English speech?

@SleepingPhlox LOL, good question! 😄 I always thought it was funny and interesting that the German word "Gesundheit", which means, "health", has been adopted into the English language as another word for "Bless you" when someone sneezes. I've never heard it in real life English (I wish I had more chances to actually spend time in English speaking environments), only in films or on the internet, and it makes me chuckle because of the cute accent. 😊 Not awkward at all.
Saying "Gesundheit" myself, though, is a totally different story! (Among German native speakers, I mean; I haven't said it to English native speakers yet.) I only learnt to say it when I was a young adult - as a kid and teenager I couldn't say it for the life of me!
Now, whenever I say "Gesundheit" when someone sneezes, it feels both embarrassing and sweet... a bit complicated! :zippy2:

@Jess Starseed1111 Ah, now you made me curious about what words your German friends taught you! 🤣

speaking of language, in french we are saying "A tes souhaits" ("to your whishes"), and sometimes if you sneeze a second time you can also say "A tes amours" ("to your love life") and more rarely if you sneeze a third time you can add "que les tiennes durent toujours" (meaning "I hope your love life will always last), damn we are romantic even we sneezes, and then I keep wondering why I have the fetish 🤭

most of the time though people only say "à tes souhaits", but to me it's so hard saying it like I'm becoming way to much self concious

one day, I said bless you without thinking to a friend who was having a sneezing fit, and I blushed so hard because he was like "why do you say it in english ?", well, bc it's one of my #fetishproblems I guess (obviously I didn't told him that, I just make a weird joke about it like "oh well, when others says it in french you still sneezing so...") 😅

@Lily LOL, I love the joke you made! 🤣 I could never think of something so creative in a situation like that... 👍

And I really like the romantic wishes you say to the sneezer in French. 😍

I find it interesting that French people say “a tes souhaits,” rather than “benissez vous” ie. “bless you.”

It didn’t even occur to me until I’d read it in a fanfic several years ago. I think it was a Marvel Rogue/Gambit sneezefic by Liberty Belle, if I remember correctly, and she asks him how to say “bless you” in French.

• 1 month later...

>Character I adore has a scene which features a mishap with itching powder.

>Character panics and exclaims "some got in my nose!"

>Character snorts loudly.

>Show cuts to the next scene.

😐

Someone above said "Come on, people, I have expectations!" and I'm stealing that because it's perfect.

• 5 weeks later...

That moment when you get a cold, but it's a chest cold, so you want to scream at your body cause you wish it was a head cold so you could at least take advantage of it and make some themed character wavs in the meantime.

I can't recall the last time I've actually had a head cold. I swear my body just doesn't want to be nice to me and instead goes, "Hey take a cold, but not the one you could get some enjoyment out of, cause fuck you!" :ohwell:

#fetishproblems

So my brain is like "hey, let's have a new actor crush" and that's fun and cool, so I start listening to a podcast to hear him talk and that's fun and cool, I'm happily listening away while I work and it helps to pass the time.

The thing is, I didn't expect the sneezes.  My crushes never sneeze like ever, so I don't set myself up for disappointment by letting myself believe I might hear one. But holy freaking hell, the SNEEZES. Plural.  But especially the last one I just heard which I had to rewind 10 times, get up and walk in circles around my office, and then put away my headphones for the day because I simply cannot deal with it any longer.  It was the most magnificent sound I've ever heard. The first couple sent my heart aflutter, but I could deal with it, but that one sent me over the edge.

"But SleepingPhlox," I hear you say. "Thats wonderful! Thats not a problem! Did you come here just to brag?" Well, yes. A little. But the very large problem I currently have is that I am at work, and I very desperately need alone time RIGHT NOW, and waiting until I get home is going to END ME. Pray that I survive this, my friends.  :laugh:

Edited by SleepingPhlox
8 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

So my brain is like "hey, let's have a new actor crush" and that's fun and cool, so I start listening to a podcast to hear him talk and that's fun and cool, I'm happily listening away while I work and it helps to pass the time.

The thing is, I didn't expect the sneezes.  My crushes never sneeze like ever, so I don't set myself up for disappointment by letting myself believe I might hear one. But holy freaking hell, the SNEEZES. Plural.  But especially the last one I just heard which I had to rewind 10 times, get up and walk in circles around my office, and then put away my headphones for the day because I simply cannot deal with it any longer.  It was the most magnificent sound I've ever heard. The first couple sent my heart aflutter, but I could deal with it, but that one sent me over the edge.

"But SleepingPhlox," I hear you say. "Thats wonderful! Thats not a problem! Did you come here just to brag?" Well, yes. A little. But the very large problem I currently have is that I am at work, and I very desperately need alone time RIGHT NOW, and waiting until I get home is going to END ME. Pray that I survive this, my friends.  :laugh:

I hope you survived it, and I am also now intrigued

22 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I know the feeling of not being able to deal with the sexiness of sneezes (last time that has happened to me, I think, is with PalmBee’s sneezes; holy hell :drool::wub:!!! I usually can’t watch the entire compilation, in 1 sitting. I’d make a mess of my trousers.); as well, as needing some alone time, RIGHT THEN AND THERE, and not being able to wait to get home.

May you survive this 🙏🏻.

Edited by Saimou
Adding more info, and improving structure.
On 6/2/2023 at 7:32 PM, Lily said:

On 6/3/2023 at 12:46 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

:rofl:  This!! Saw a TV show some time ago where a really hot character was hitching, nostrils flaring, bringing a hand up to her face... and stifled a yawn. I mean, props for realism in building up to a yawn, I guess, but my disappointment could not be measured in Earthly terms. :lmfao: 

I find it interesting that, in Islam, there is a fatwa by Imam Muhammad al-Bukhari (810–870) that basically states that: ”Sneezing is from Allah; yawning is from Satan – – Allah loves sneezing and hates yawning.”, and that: ”Allah is happy with you, when you sneeze; but when you yawn, He gets upset with you.”. If so, I must really agree with Allah, on that (and with you guys, as well, of course) :lol::ala::sneeze:

17 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

I hope you survived it, and I am also now intrigued

14 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

3 hours ago, Saimou said:

I know the feeling of not being able to deal with the sexiness of sneezes (last time that has happened to me, I think, is with PalmBee’s sneezes; holy hell :drool::wub:!!! I usually can’t watch the entire compilation, in 1 sitting. I’d make a mess of my trousers.); as well, as needing some alone time, RIGHT THEN AND THERE, and not being able to wait to get home.

May you survive this 🙏🏻.

I'm totally not holding out on you guys, I guarantee nobody else but me is looking for this. :laugh: I have an "Oh, god, what if I put a name and they google themselves and find the forum" kind of a fear.  It's probably extremely easy to figure out based on my recent activity though. :yay:

___

And on that note, my #fetishproblems continued full steam ahead today.  This morning I think to myself: Well, I might as well listen to another podcast episode.  I've had a very fortunate run of good luck, but the odds are against finding any more sneezing, ever, so I'm not expecting anything.  Not long in and holy sweet great goddamn, I'm treated to one so beautiful it totally eclipses the one that sent me over the edge yesterday.  Sudden, harsh, desperate...so heart-stopping it should be illegal.  And this happens at 10am, AT WORK, with no way to deal with the resulting "feelings""but suck it up and try to distract myself for the next several hours.

I switched back to listening to music, and I have banned myself from listening to that podcast at work, because it cannot be trusted.

Best #fetishproblem I've ever had in my life, though! :D

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm totally not holding out on you guys, I guarantee nobody else but me is looking for this. :laugh: I have an "Oh, god, what if I put a name and they google themselves and find the forum" kind of a fear.  It's probably extremely easy to figure out based on my recent activity though. :yay:

Gotcha. 😏