Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa! - 2013/2014

Purple

Well, I thought I would step up this year so here goes...something! smile.png

---

Secret Santa 2013/2014.

Participation Deadline: December 3rd, 2013 (when you need to submit your information to me)

Distribution of 'Santas:' December 5th, 2013. (when I will assign/distribute users)

Submission Deadline: January 5th, 2014. (when your secret santa needs to be completed)

Basic Information:

Accepted Mediums: Short Stories/Fics/Series of Drabbles/Art/etc.

((If there is enough interest in something like this, I will consider organizing an 18+ Secret Santa exchange via the adult board. Otherwise please keep your gifts for this topic 'appropriate.' ;P))

If you would like to participate, please send me a private message with ALL of the following information:

• Username:
  • Preferred medium to gift:
  • Preferred medium to receive:
  • Things you are uncomfortable gifting:
  • Things you are uncomfortable receiving:
  • Favourite Fandoms:
  • Fandoms/Books/Shows/etc. you are familiar with:
  • Favourite Characters/Celebrities/Original Character Traits:
  • Fetish-y Preferences:
  • Anything Else:

Please comment or message me if you have any questions, comments, or if I missed anything important! Have fun!!!

--

ETA: I've extended the dates a bit since the original post. If anyone has a time conflict, no worries at all! Just message me and we'll figure out something. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to do it! Only...I'm just a bit confused. The "gifts" we give/receive are stories, correct?

This is great, purple! Except, could I maybe suggest extending the time limit? It's just that most of our American users have Thanksgiving this week, and may very well be gone the whole week and not have access to the forum. Hell I myself am surrounded by Galaxy-members from today until next Sunday, so I know some people might not be able to have access to th forum so easily in such a small period of time, especially when it's a major holiday time. Just a suggestion, sorry x////x

Thanks much for stepping uo to do this <3

This is great, purple! Except, could I maybe suggest extending the time limit? It's just that most of our American users have Thanksgiving this week, and may very well be gone the whole week and not have access to the forum. Hell I myself am surrounded by Galaxy-members from today until next Sunday, so I know some people might not be able to have access to th forum so easily in such a small period of time, especially when it's a major holiday time. Just a suggestion, sorry x////x

Thanks so much for letting me know, Galaxy! Never even crossed my out-of-country mind! I've extended it to December 3rd. Do you think that will work for most? :)

How do you PM somebody?

(I don't think I have a high-enough rank on the forum to PM somebody)

(I don't think I have a high-enough rank on the forum to PM somebody)

No problem, littlemissdisappear You can comment with your info here (keeping in mind that it will be viewable by all) or leave a message on my profilesmile.png

MOD NOTE- We don't allow public sharing of contact information on the Forum. Please comment below if you'd like to join and as a mod, I am able to PM you and pass along info to Purple. See details later in the thread. Thanks! smile.png -Dusty15

I'm so in

Woohoo! I look forward to your PM smile.png

I am totes doing this! I'll send my PM tomorrow morning if that's alright since I'm stuck on my phone at the moment.

I am totes doing this! I'll send my PM tomorrow morning if that's alright since I'm stuck on my phone at the moment.

Totally fine! :))

As a reminder, for the safety and privacy of members we don't allow posting of emails in threads.

I love how you tagged this with "Various Causes"

Hehehe. I wasn't going to until the last moment, and then I thought....Okay but...I just have to...because... well, yeah xD

Aw, I guess I cant be participating in this, because I cant send private messages yet and I dont feel comfortable to write all the info here...

Aw, I guess I cant be participating in this, because I cant send private messages yet and I dont feel comfortable to write all the info here...

You can PM with staff currently if we PM you first. I'll send you a message and you can reply with your submission info and I'll pass it along to Purple :)

Any other Validating members, please comment if you'd like me to PM you as a Mod and that will allow you to reply with your form to join the Secret Santa.

You can PM with staff currently if we PM you first. I'll send you a message and you can reply with your submission info and I'll pass it along to Purple smile.png

Any other Validating members, please comment if you'd like me to PM you as a Mod and that will allow you to reply with your form to join the Secret Santa.

Alriiight! Thanks! :D

This sounds awesome! Thanks, purple! I'm just wondering... it wouldn't really be secret, because we'd just send our story to the person who we were assigned to, right? Or would we just send it to you and then you would send them all...?

Anyway, I think I'm in. I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but I'll probably send you my information soon! (:

If my understanding is correct, purple will tell you who your Secret Santa is, then you just post the topic - for example, I would post a topic called "A One Direction Fic - Secret Santa for Sophie<3"

Correct me if I'm wrong :P

Archived