Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa! - 2013/2014

Purple

I haven't been doing much (read: any) writing lately so I'm pretty psyched for this 'cause it'll make me stop being lazy already and write. Or draw. I could do that too. So, yeah, excited. Whoo!

Also, major kudos to purple for this because from what I understand it's a huge undertaking and you're awesome for volunteering and stuff. hug.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohooo! Guys this is so exciting. I have over nine pages of colour-coded craziness and it's all great so far. twitchsmile.gif

:laugh:

Keep sending in those submissions!

Oh, I feel like I should ask: What is the minimum wordcount for fic? I think earlier Secret Santas have stuck it at 1000 words, which would continue to be fine. :)

Signed up for this! Thanks for hosting, Purple! This is always such a fun tradition~

And so many talented writers/artists are signing up~~~ *O*

I've received all of your entries and am working on pairing! So much excitement!! Tomorrow's the last day to send 'em! :D :D

I probably asked you several times already but my brain is a sieve, did you get my entry? (:

omg pairings soon MUCH EXCITE

• 1 month later...

Hello fabulous people! Tomorrow's the final deadline to post your secret santa gifts! (To those of you who have messaged me regarding a few extra days needed, thank you! Your recipients have been notified).

If any of you have not yet received your gift by January 6th, please send me a message and I will take care of that! If for some reason your secret santa gifter has failed you, never fear!! You will still receive a gift, though it may be a wee bit late ;)

hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and a very happy new year thus far! :)

Mine was wonderful! Thank you Spoo! And everyone have a happy new year! :D

Hello fabulous people! Tomorrow's the final deadline to post your secret santa gifts! (To those of you who have messaged me regarding a few extra days needed, thank you! Your recipients have been notified).

If any of you have not yet received your gift by January 6th, please send me a message and I will take care of that! If for some reason your secret santa gifter has failed you, never fear!! You will still receive a gift, though it may be a wee bit late wink.png

hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and a very happy new year thus far! smile.png

Still cant send any private messages, so i was just wondering i should still keep waiting. Atleast i havent noticed any gift for me yet. I dont mind waiting, but it would be nice to know something.

Archived