Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

What TV episodes do you remember with sneezing in them? Many clips continue to elude us, and I want to know what to keep an eye out for. Be as descriptive as you can, specifically the TV show and episode title.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

'I Dream of Jeannie' MANY episodes. We have 'Around the World in 80 Blinks' floating around... where she has a cold, and sneezes 3 times.... but there are MORE!

The pilot episode. Tony lures her into her bottle with a black marble (which she thinks is a pearl). He shoves his hanky into the top, and then (bottle cam) she is hanging on to it, like its a big curtain, and sneezes into it.

A few episodes later... when Roger discovers Jeannie. He is playing with her bottle.... blows into it... and she sneezes.

One with her sitting on the kitchen cabinet... cooking with magic.... and the pepper mill is grinding away. I guess it got to close to her nose.

Another when she is going thru the mail, and comes across one covered with perfume. She sniffs it, and.... 'AhhhCHOOOO!'

There seems to be more... but my brain.... no.... work.... goodly. :yes:

Damn... Jeannie sneezed alot. :yes:

So far I've seen just one Clifford the Big Red dog sneeze, bvut I know there are tons. I remember seeing them.

Seagulls make the dog sneeze a few times, and feathers, and sometimes, just a random sneeze. They were always really good too. Not sure the episodes is my problem.

I would love to see more Clifford sneeze clips. There are many, but we don't have them yet.

There's one sneeze I've been looking for for many years.

From The Neverending Story - The Animated Series, episode 20, called The Everlasting Night.

Falcor the luck dragon crash-lands outside the gnomes house and raises a dust cloud. When the gnome opens the door, Falcor sneezes and the gnome gets blown away.

'I Dream of Jeannie' MANY episodes. We have 'Around the World in 80 Blinks' floating around... where she has a cold, and sneezes 3 times.... but there are MORE!

The pilot episode. Tony lures her into her bottle with a black marble (which she thinks is a pearl). He shoves his hanky into the top, and then (bottle cam) she is hanging on to it, like its a big curtain, and sneezes into it.

A few episodes later... when Roger discovers Jeannie. He is playing with her bottle.... blows into it... and she sneezes.

One with her sitting on the kitchen cabinet... cooking with magic.... and the pepper mill is grinding away. I guess it got to close to her nose.

Another when she is going thru the mail, and comes across one covered with perfume. She sniffs it, and.... 'AhhhCHOOOO!'

There seems to be more... but my brain.... no.... work.... goodly. :yes:

Damn... Jeannie sneezed alot. :yes:

Any idea what those other eps were called?

Edited by Pseudosneeze
So far I've seen just one Clifford the Big Red dog sneeze, bvut I know there are tons. I remember seeing them.

Seagulls make the dog sneeze a few times, and feathers, and sometimes, just a random sneeze. They were always really good too. Not sure the episodes is my problem.

I would love to see more Clifford sneeze clips. There are many, but we don't have them yet.

On the same note. I remember I used to have some kind of Clifford read-along-audio-book sort of thing where the kids were raking dead leaves but the leaves made Clifford sneeze them all over the place. I wonder what happened to it...

The Even Stevens clips from "Almost Perfect" when Ren supposedly sneezes from getting sawdust up her nose. The clips from the other episode are around somewhere, so I'm not worried about them.

The Amanda Bynes show where Amanda has a cold & sneezes twice.

I have a VHS of that back at home, but I don't know how to make the transfer to PC. Also, Penelope Taynt, Amanda's #1 fan (also played by Amanda Bynes) catches Amanda's cold by drinking her orange juice and sneezes several times.

There seems to be more... but my brain.... no.... work.... goodly. :wub:

Damn... Jeannie sneezed alot. :shocking:

Any idea what those other eps were called?

Not a clue. :unsure:

What clips am I looking for? Oh that's an easy one.

I'd give a kidney for the Private Benjamin rose garden scenes...GUH!

Then there's also the elusive Mandrell Sisters episode where Louise Mandrell had an allergy attack...

Do I recall correctly? Do BOTH clips feature handkerchiefs?

The Amanda Bynes show where Amanda has a cold & sneezes twice.

I have a VHS of that back at home, but I don't know how to make the transfer to PC. Also, Penelope Taynt, Amanda's #1 fan (also played by Amanda Bynes) catches Amanda's cold by drinking her orange juice and sneezes several times.

I remember there was another one of those shows where in the courtroom segment they sentenced a lady who grounded her kids to imprisonment in the "sick chamber", where she was stuck in a room with a guy and a girl who sneezed a lot.

Well, I never post this before because its some difficult for my tiny english :yes: but I will try. I dont remember the name of cartoon but it is about the adventures of a baby who has many toys that in fact are his "weapons". A robo toy that is his partner, space, and others. By the way there was an episode where he shrunk and entered in his sister´s body for prevent that she sneezes on her birthday pary. Well, that´s it. I hope that someone understand and remember this! :P

Well, I never post this before because its some difficult for my tiny english :yes: but I will try. I dont remember the name of cartoon but it is about the adventures of a baby who has many toys that in fact are his "weapons". A robo toy that is his partner, space, and others. By the way there was an episode where he shrunk and entered in his sister´s body for prevent that she sneezes on her birthday pary. Well, that´s it. I hope that someone understand and remember this! :P

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. No idea where to get clips, but the show is called Fantastic Max or something along those lines, and I think the episode is called Journey to the Center of my Sister.

Any Scooby sneeze that I have yet too see :D

There is one were Scooby is working as a waiter in a club were he has to keep quit. As he's standing by some curtains when a hand comes out with a pepper shaker and you can guese what happens next :P I would LOVE to see that one again :yes:

At the risk of being really greedy (since you did ask), I'd love to see anything you could scrounge up from Starsky & Hutch (my latest obsession). I know of three clips offhand (all of which I believe are online somewhere, but mostly as whole episodes):

"Terror On The Docks" (Starsky, one heard and one seen, from a cold)

"Bust Amboy" (Hutch, once, from allergies)

"Targets Without A Badge (Part 3)" (Hutch, once?, from allergies)

Thanks! *bats her eyelashes* No, seriously, anything you can do, as well as everything you already do, is appreciated. :wheels:

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Well, I found something about Fantastic Max, but depends to emule :nohappy: And about Speedy Buggt, is it true that there is a sneeze of Debbie? I would like to know the episode´s name. :wheels:

Little Bears mother sneezes all through an episode, from taking in the washing in the rain. So Little Bear helps her out while she's sneezing all over the place :wheels:

It's called;

Little Bear the Magician/Doctor Little Bear/Bigger Little Bear

Anyone who can find it is my hero forever :nohappy:

Edited by (hippo)
The Even Stevens clips from "Almost Perfect" when Ren supposedly sneezes from getting sawdust up her nose. The clips from the other episode are around somewhere, so I'm not worried about them.

Ditto:)

One I've looked for and hope it may be out there somewhere...

Long ago there was a spin-off from "The Man from UNCLE" called "The Girl from UNCLE", starring some quite well-known actress as April Dancer. In one episode, for good comic thriller reasons she is held by villains in front of an automated Indian statue and told that if she moves it will throw knives at her. Guess what, to torture her a guard tickles her nose with a leaf and she starts to have a big buildup. After some hitching she sneezes, and the knife hits the guard who has improvidently stood between her and the statue.

In fact, I can't offhand think of another instance of such obvious sneeze torture; though in fact there was a Manfrom UNCLE episode with an exploding hankie. Hmm, author please...

Then there's also the elusive Mandrell Sisters episode where Louise Mandrell had an allergy attack...

I remember that! I've been searching for years to no avail.

There also a episode of the 80's sitcom Double Trouble I'm trying to track down:

Do You Believe in Magic?

First aired: 12/8/1984 Production Code: 202

Kate takes a job as an assistant to Rollo The Great.

Writer: Janis Hirsch

Director: Jim Drake

Guest star: Carl Ballantine (Rollo The Great)