Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for...


Pseudosneeze

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, KR Kushami said:

I'm looking for anything from Katherine McNamara. She's an actress, and I have come up with little to nothing.

I’m now also interested in this. Would checking the Arrow bloopers yield any results? That’s how I found Jessica Parker Kennedy sneezing

Link to comment
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BikermousefromMars

    54

  • Fantasneezer

    51

  • Pseudosneeze

    50

  • Bluebird

    45

On 5/17/2022 at 7:18 PM, FlashFreezeMan said:

I’m now also interested in this. Would checking the Arrow bloopers yield any results? That’s how I found Jessica Parker Kennedy sneezing

It's worth a shot, considering that she only appeared during the last two seasons of Arrow. I just don't have that kind of patience to look through bloopers.

Link to comment

Find anything from the Legends Of Tomorrow ladies?

Link to comment

Hey. 

I'm looking for young guy, who blow his nose like a trompet in a handkerchief. 

Thank you :)

 

Link to comment

Do you know if there is any recording of Volodymyr Zelensky's sneeze? I admire him as the leader of Ukraine but I'm also very curious what his sneeze is like. It must be something while he's got that sexy, deep and hoarse voice... 😅

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Been looking for sneezes from the twitch streamer Chloe lock just wondering if ye would have any luck with finding them?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dido bido said:

Been looking for sneezes from the twitch streamer Chloe lock just wondering if ye would have any luck with finding them?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

Link to comment
On 6/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, Adw said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

So strong 

Link to comment

Anything from Erin Moriarty from The Boys? She plays Starlight.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what channel the clip at 5:08 is from? The sneezes are amazing and I would love to search for more:

 

Link to comment

There was a movie years back with a divorced couple, both with allergies. I think the woman was allergic to flowers, and the man to cats. At one point, they’re hiding in a hotel room with the allergens. Any ideas?

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, allergictoeverything said:

There was a movie years back with a divorced couple, both with allergies. I think the woman was allergic to flowers, and the man to cats. At one point, they’re hiding in a hotel room with the allergens. Any ideas?

Yes! "Love Punch", with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan! Pretty funny movie and well-acted sneezes. :yay: 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Yes! "Love Punch", with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan! Pretty funny movie and well-acted sneezes. :yay: 

would love to see the clips of the movie

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

would love to see the clips of the movie

I don't have it. Haven't seen the movie in years, it's not available on the streaming sites I have access to either. Maybe someone else has them. Good luck! 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I don't have it. Haven't seen the movie in years, it's not available on the streaming sites I have access to either. Maybe someone else has them. Good luck! 

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, RB said:

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

Can't afford Amazon prime 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, RB said:

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

Isn't it wonderful how we can have different taste in movies, ay? 🙄😅 And Emma's character does sneeze, but I don't know if it's in the same scene. I think she sneezes in the beginning and actually holds back while hiding. As I said, haven't seen it in years but know I wouldn't remember it fondly if it only had male sneezing in it. 🤷

Link to comment

There has to be at least one Scarlett Johansson sneeze on the internet... right?

Link to comment
On 6/26/2022 at 2:26 PM, Jomisneeze said:

There has to be at least one Scarlett Johansson sneeze on the internet... right?

It’s an acted one, but at 52 seconds in there’s one here: 

 

Link to comment
20 hours ago, FlashFreezeMan said:

It’s an acted one, but at 52 seconds in there’s one here: 

 

Thanks! at least we have one

But it still surprising that she never sneezes in interviews or something like that

Speaking of acted sneezes, I wish she had a sneeze scene in any of her movies

Link to comment

A few celebrities I'm surprised haven't sneezed yet on the Internet and if I get to see even half of them I'll be happy lol.

1. Margot Robbie

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Rihanna

5. Emilia Clarke

If anyone has anything on them please share lol

 

Link to comment
On 7/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, ArloEaston said:

A few celebrities I'm surprised haven't sneezed yet on the Internet and if I get to see even half of them I'll be happy lol.

1. Margot Robbie

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Rihanna

5. Emilia Clarke

If anyone has anything on them please share lol

 

I would kill for something from Margot, is there a way to check all the blooper reels of her movies?

Link to comment
On 7/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, FlashFreezeMan said:

I would kill for something from Margot, is there a way to check all the blooper reels of her movies

I think you'd have to individually find each blooper reel from her movies and shows which is quite tedious 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...