Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for...

Pseudosneeze

22 hours ago, KR Kushami said:

I'm looking for anything from Katherine McNamara. She's an actress, and I have come up with little to nothing.

I’m now also interested in this. Would checking the Arrow bloopers yield any results? That’s how I found Jessica Parker Kennedy sneezing

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

• Bluebird

On 5/17/2022 at 7:18 PM, FlashFreezeMan said:

I’m now also interested in this. Would checking the Arrow bloopers yield any results? That’s how I found Jessica Parker Kennedy sneezing

It's worth a shot, considering that she only appeared during the last two seasons of Arrow. I just don't have that kind of patience to look through bloopers.

Find anything from the Legends Of Tomorrow ladies?

Hey. 

I'm looking for young guy, who blow his nose like a trompet in a handkerchief. 

Thank you :)

Do you know if there is any recording of Volodymyr Zelensky's sneeze? I admire him as the leader of Ukraine but I'm also very curious what his sneeze is like. It must be something while he's got that sexy, deep and hoarse voice... 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking for sneezes from the twitch streamer Chloe lock just wondering if ye would have any luck with finding them?

2 hours ago, Dido bido said:

Been looking for sneezes from the twitch streamer Chloe lock just wondering if ye would have any luck with finding them?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

On 6/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, Adw said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

So strong 

Anything from Erin Moriarty from The Boys? She plays Starlight.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what channel the clip at 5:08 is from? The sneezes are amazing and I would love to search for more:

There was a movie years back with a divorced couple, both with allergies. I think the woman was allergic to flowers, and the man to cats. At one point, they’re hiding in a hotel room with the allergens. Any ideas?

43 minutes ago, allergictoeverything said:

There was a movie years back with a divorced couple, both with allergies. I think the woman was allergic to flowers, and the man to cats. At one point, they’re hiding in a hotel room with the allergens. Any ideas?

Yes! "Love Punch", with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan! Pretty funny movie and well-acted sneezes. :yay: 

10 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Yes! "Love Punch", with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan! Pretty funny movie and well-acted sneezes. :yay: 

would love to see the clips of the movie

2 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

would love to see the clips of the movie

I don't have it. Haven't seen the movie in years, it's not available on the streaming sites I have access to either. Maybe someone else has them. Good luck! 

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I don't have it. Haven't seen the movie in years, it's not available on the streaming sites I have access to either. Maybe someone else has them. Good luck! 

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

21 minutes ago, RB said:

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

Can't afford Amazon prime 

4 hours ago, RB said:

Isn't it wonderful how we can have different taste in movies, ay? 🙄😅 And Emma's character does sneeze, but I don't know if it's in the same scene. I think she sneezes in the beginning and actually holds back while hiding. As I said, haven't seen it in years but know I wouldn't remember it fondly if it only had male sneezing in it. 🤷

There has to be at least one Scarlett Johansson sneeze on the internet... right?

On 6/26/2022 at 2:26 PM, Jomisneeze said:

There has to be at least one Scarlett Johansson sneeze on the internet... right?

It’s an acted one, but at 52 seconds in there’s one here: 

20 hours ago, FlashFreezeMan said:

It’s an acted one, but at 52 seconds in there’s one here: 

Thanks! at least we have one

But it still surprising that she never sneezes in interviews or something like that

Speaking of acted sneezes, I wish she had a sneeze scene in any of her movies

A few celebrities I'm surprised haven't sneezed yet on the Internet and if I get to see even half of them I'll be happy lol.

1. Margot Robbie

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Rihanna

5. Emilia Clarke

If anyone has anything on them please share lol

On 7/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, ArloEaston said:

A few celebrities I'm surprised haven't sneezed yet on the Internet and if I get to see even half of them I'll be happy lol.

1. Margot Robbie

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Rihanna

5. Emilia Clarke

If anyone has anything on them please share lol

I would kill for something from Margot, is there a way to check all the blooper reels of her movies?

On 7/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, FlashFreezeMan said:

I would kill for something from Margot, is there a way to check all the blooper reels of her movies

I think you'd have to individually find each blooper reel from her movies and shows which is quite tedious