Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shivering Fetish

Vongola Undicesimo

I'm not sure if this has been made into a topic before. But anyway, one of my many, many fetishes is shivering. Whether it's from an illness or just being cold, I like 'em both.

I tend to see it as related to my sneezing & cold fetishes, but even without that, yes. I'm a fan. :)

Pretty much what myownprivatesfc said. I find shivering fairly adorable under all circumstances, but it doesn't quite cross the line into fetish until it's connected (even if only in my imagination) with illness or oncoming illness. Although as a general h/c fetishist, hypothermia has it's own attraction for me, so I suppose maybe my answer should really just be a straight up "Yes."

It doesn't turn me on as reliably as sneezing does, but in certain situations it can be pretty erotic. :lol: Normally, though, I just find it adorable and aww-inducing.

Pretty much what myownprivatesfc said. I find shivering fairly adorable under all circumstances, but it doesn't quite cross the line into fetish until it's connected (even if only in my imagination) with illness or oncoming illness. Although as a general h/c fetishist, hypothermia has it's own attraction for me, so I suppose maybe my answer should really just be a straight up "Yes."

Exactly this.

Ouro has quite a nice way of putting the 90% of my thoughts into words before I do. :lol:

Oh my god I just love shivering unconditionally. Maybe it's not actually a fetish persay but I'm attracted to males and when a guy is shivering it feels like they're more vulnerable and I just want to pounce on them and hug them and make them warm so they can feel all cuddly and denial omfg when they say they're not cold but you know they are sa;fasfkasdfkasdf;lsafjaskfj <3

Idek I'm weird

i find it pretty cute most of the time, but the only time its actually a turn on is when its a hot guy thats shivering from a fever or being sick

• 2 months later...

Oh my god I just love shivering unconditionally. Maybe it's not actually a fetish persay but I'm attracted to males and when a guy is shivering it feels like they're more vulnerable and I just want to pounce on them and hug them and make them warm so they can feel all cuddly and denial omfg when they say they're not cold but you know they are sa;fasfkasdfkasdf;lsafjaskfj <3

Idek I'm weird

This is me!!

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love shivering. And I love it even more if I can hear the shivering in a mans voice. As much as I am a diehard cold lover, shivering because of fear might be even more attractive to me than cold/fever-related shivering, although I adore that too. Or the shivering and shuddering and shaking that comes with crying. Such a turn on.

I totally agree, I LOVE shivering! Mostly when it's related to fevers because I may have a tiny obsession with them, but from being cold is cute too. Although, again still related to the whole sickness thing...

Ahh, I totally get this. I love shivering because it means I have an excuse to wrap them up in blankets and cuddle them. I think I must say I mainly like shivering being related to fevers too but it doesn't have to be. I agree that it's the whole vulnerable and care-taking thing. Shivering is just adorable and all I want to do is cuddle in front of the fire. Cuddles are really nice when I'm shivering too. Shivering is probably the one thing I don't mind about illness because then I get to have hot water bottles and wrap myself up like a burrito!

• 11 months later...

Does the teeth-chattering that comes with shivering tie into it at all for anyone?

YES!

When a character (preferably male) shivers and their teeth chatter... ahh, I want to hug them and wrap them in a blanket and give them something warm to drink! >w<

But at the same time, I always wish that they'd try to talk or even deny that they're cold and then sneeze at the end.

So yeah, you're not the only one. smile.png

• 7 months later...
But at the same time, I always wish that they'd try to talk or even deny that they're cold and then sneeze at the end.

Same for me, I do love shivering. It doesn't even have to be illness related, if someone shivers just from being cold I'm all swoony. But what you said, +10.

I love some fever-related female shivering. Like a couple of previous posters, with any of these related fetish things I find it more of a turnon if there is some initial denial. I compare it to a girl who plays "hard to get." I don't know if I can explain it very well, but my interest builds if I can see that someone may be getting sick and they won't admit it right away.

Oh yes I love shivering.

Especially when its that early fall kind of shivering when its not actually that cold but just because its so much cooler than its been they get all shivery. Or when its sort of the first sign for someone that they're getting sick and fevery.

• 9 months later...

It's actually an even bigger fetish for me than sneezes. I love watching cute girls shiver, especially with chattering teeth and mumbling. It makes me want to scoop them up and keep them warm. Even better in fiction if there's some kind of amusing story tied to it, like they got locked in a freezer/outside in the snow or fell through a frozen lake.