Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shivering Fetish

Vongola Undicesimo

I must say, I hadn't thought about it too much, but a small part of me likes the way a girl shivers from or an illness too! Probably not as much as sneezing, but a part of me certainly has a shivering fetish. I love the rush and the cold of the feeling whenever I shudder whenever I'm sick as well. And sometimes the sneeze that follows.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really weird, but I find shivering hot when it comes to my transformation fetish. That sexy, uncontrollable shaking just before transforming into something or someone. Even Launch from Dragonball Z did it. She started shivering and it caused her to sneeze and morph into her alter ego. Totally helpless!

Shivering for me is not a fetish per se, but it ties into my thing for vulnerability.Shivering is also one big reason why I LOVE cold weather and seasons. Since I'm bisexual, I find it HOT in both boys and girls. When shivering is combined with a cold, I'm all eyes and ears. When shivering is just due to someone being cold, it's like an "Aww, how cute." thing for me. 

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I like how girls shiver from the cold. Did you find the video? Let's find a video together and publish it in this forum thread.

• 7 months later...

I never really thought about it, but I could be into that. I think the shivering would have to be caused by a cold or fever rather than because of cold weather to really interest me. As someone who likes caretaking, it would be so cute to wrap up my shivery,sniffly BF with a blanket

I wouldn't say I have a shivering fetish, although I do find shivering to be super cute.

If the shivering leads directly into sneezing, it definitely ups the attraction though

• 2 months later...

I really like how the girls are shivering from the cold and I have a huge collection of videos. On the channel in the descriptions under paid videos there is my contact. You can ask me questions here, you can contact me by mail.

4 hours ago, Grinii said:

I really like how the girls are shivering from the cold and I have a huge collection of videos. On the channel in the descriptions under paid videos there is my contact. You can ask me questions here, you can contact me by mail.

Do you make those videos? 

Anyway, shivering isn't really part of my kink but it can be a nice touch. I like caretaking so if a girl is shivering from the cold or from feeling sick, I like the idea of hugging them or giving them something so they can warm up. I also think it's cute when girls try to brush off the shivering by laughing or giggling. 

8 hours ago, Travel said:

Do you make those videos? 

In my large collection, there are videos of my authorship and there are videos that I bought from other authors. This collection consists of different playlists. I constantly replenish the collection with new videos that are not freely available on the Internet. I love these videos, but I can't share them for free because I buy the videos. I will share free promotional videos on my channel and other videos (remixes) that are freely available.

• 4 months later...