Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute?. I'm invincible..(M self-obs)

SpookyScarySkeleton

I'd suppose it's time for the cold weather to kick my arse and give me yet again a darn headcold. Thank you immune system for beeing shitty. Anyways I have a tiny mental block around new people .. So anyways I met this friend recently (5'7ft, male. Blond/brown short hair and brown eyes) . I was hanging out with him for like two hours when I was struck with the need to sneeze yet again today so I sneezed "Hichu" on my sweater sleeve, trying to get the least attention possible. Then he says "That sneeze". I say "excuse me?". He said "It's cute". I was shocked to hear someone say a sneeze is cute.. I suspect he's a fetisher>.> but I'm not so sure. Startled from that comment I said "Uhm thanks?". He replys with "It's a compliment". I said "Okay" then smiled slightly.. ------------------------------------------ Enjoy :) . Just yeh..

I feel like every time someone says something positive about sneeze we automatic suspect the have the fetish. It 's kind of funny. He sounds nice.

I once had a friend who had tiny sneezes so I told him your sneezes are cute they sound like tinkerbell. (I still can't believe I said that to him)

Got anyone special to take care of you? I have a lousy immune system too. I was sick with cold after cold for almost all of November and now I'm coming down with another one. As for the comment, I always felt like if someone was a fetishist they'd be too scared to say anything like that. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hope you feel better soon DeathNoteOwner. And bless you. :) as for what that guy said... if he is a fetishist he's extremely confident. sounds more like he just likes you though.

Well now..*smirks* im liking where this is going. ;) Small sneezes are cute. And he said he thinks yours is cute....Excuse me as I flail around with a grin on my face. :yay: feel better Deathy! :3

I feel like every time someone says something positive about sneeze we automatic suspect the have the fetish. It 's kind of funny. He sounds nice.

He is nice :)

I once had a friend who had tiny sneezes so I told him your sneezes are cute they sound like tinkerbell. (I still can't believe I said that to him)

Haha cx

Haha cute

Kinda cx

Got anyone special to take care of you? I have a lousy immune system too. I was sick with cold after cold for almost all of November and now I'm coming down with another one. As for the comment, I always felt like if someone was a fetishist they'd be too scared to say anything like that. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Nah dont have anyone to take care of me actutally. Thanks :)

Hope you feel better soon DeathNoteOwner. And bless you. smile.png as for what that guy said... if he is a fetishist he's extremely confident. sounds more like he just likes you though.

Thank you for the blessing and thanks :) yeh he sounded very confident.

Well now..*smirks* im liking where this is going. wink.png Small sneezes are cute. And he said he thinks yours is cute....Excuse me as I flail around with a grin on my face. yay.gif feel better Deathy! :3

... Your life is full of cute moments laughing.gif Congratulations for new friend - he sounds really nice smile.png

Haha is it? mmm he is nice c:

Aww..... you and your sneezes do sound very cute. Hope you get better soon.

Thank you :) .. my sneezes are actually kinda gross.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg, warn a girl before you blurt out funny stuff like that! Thats great! XD haha... okay anyways, that guy sounds pretty cool and sweet. :)

Omg, warn a girl before you blurt out funny stuff like that! Thats great! XD haha... okay anyways, that guy sounds pretty cool and sweet. :)

. Yeh he's the sweetest. Hah but he has a girlfriend and I'm positive he's straight Hahahaha. Alrighty then. But yeh. I have more of a mental block nao ;o . Unless at home.

Archived