Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Years Sneezing Contest

thesneeze123

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys. I just lost. Darn my defense mechanism ;o a harsh throat ripping(well it really hurt my throat ) and sounded like "Hurshoo" covered by my sweater sleeve. In my head I was like "no shit I'm going to loose". Whale I'm out ._. . Better luck next year I suppose. It's 2014 here. Idk if it officially started. But fudge ;o

What time does it start? Because it's already 2014 in some places...

I guess we can just use my time zone, which is eastern so if you sneezed before New Years eastern time you can still be in

Oh man I almost lost it but I didn't! I'm excited this is going well, and I wasn't even the first out. :3 Also happy new year!!

Guys. I just lost. Darn my defense mechanism ;o a harsh throat ripping(well it really hurt my throat ) and sounded like "Hurshoo" covered by my sweater sleeve. In my head I was like "no shit I'm going to loose". Whale I'm out ._. . Better luck next year I suppose. It's 2014 here. Idk if it officially started. But fudge ;o

Aww! Are u alright? Oh and happy new year everyone!!!

I'm out. At 12:40, I felt the urge and couldn't hold back. I tried to stifle, somehow thinking in my head that it wouldn't count, and it ended up to be an embarrassing sounding sneeze! :(

Aww! Are u alright? Oh and happy new year everyone!!!

I'm fine I'm fine just a sneeze. ;o. But uh thanks for the concern. Happy new year to you to :)

I'm still in :bleh:

Haven't even had the urge yet!

I actually forgot until about 3pm today! Shouldn't be too hard :D

Wow, I'm out. I guess I couldn't get rid of my cold. Just sneezed a minute ago, harsher than usual but my head didn't jerk down or anything, just sneezed uncovered right into the air in front of me.

Nose tickled today, but it was at work, and tickle wasn't even that strong, so of course nothing happened. It's still on. :bleh:

Well, if I was trying, I'd be out already. Earlier today, I felt a major tickle in my nose and sneezed a good double. I would NOT have been able to hold those back.

I had my first sneeze of the new year about an hour ago. I sneezed twice, out of the blue, the second coming about 30 seconds after the first one.

I sneezed this morning, at around 10:45. I was moving some stuff and the dust hit me. I sneezed two quick doubles before I remembered this game :P

Archived