Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Years Sneezing Contest

thesneeze123

Just updated the list (on page 4 if anyone wants to keep having a look :P )

I'm still in, but it's getting harder! Had to seriously fight it a couple of times yesterday, but still going good :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came so close to losing yesterday. The thing is, I enjoy a great, big, satisfying sneeze, especially when nobody's around. And just when I was relaxing into the tickle I remembered. Yikes! I managed to stop it, so I'm still in! Whew! sweatdrop.gif

Well, if we're going to have the biggest loser contest, I only sneezed three singles that were spread pretty far apart so I'd lose that, too. :cry:

Aaaaand I'm out, folks. I don't know where it came from but the insistent, practically burning sensation that took over my whole nose when I was doing the dishes resulted in the inevitable sneeze. Just one, but that's all it takes. I only lasted two and a half days…

I've lost the most stupid way possible *blush* I was checking the lighting for a future sneezing video and decided to just tickle until I get the flare, thinking I could stop myself the usual way. Erm... no can do.

Tickle.. ahhhhh *push top of the nose* tickle receide

Let go of the nose, tickle come back strong and.... tchoo

Still I got a video of my losing. That's gonna be fun to watch...

EDIT : How I stupidly lost the contest :

Had a couple close calls around my friend's dog. Don't think she has washed her dog for a few weeks and so even stepping into the house make my nose prick.

@NorthernLady: LOL well at least a video came out of it ahahah

Im still in.. aww hell yea!! I rubbed my nose when i had a tickle...but im good.

Still in. Actually, my nose and throat were so itchy last night but nothing happened. As usual. I'm so embarrassed to admit I'm a bit envious of people who have already sneezed so much. T_T

Oh wow you guys I almost lost a lot today. I had a realllllly close call just tonight actually because I was in my room and relaxed when my nose began to itch, and I got right to the edge of sneezing and i was like "oh shit contest right" and I think I startled myself out of it! haha. Still in ^w ^

Yeah. By the end of yesterday I had sneezed three separate times, so I am morally, ethic'lly, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably and reliably out. tongue.gif

And, like Bondi, it was just three singles (although they were very loud sneezes proud.gif ) so no "greatest loser" award for me. no.gif

I'm out :cry:

I was so confident! I can never sneeze when someone is looking at me, so when I felt a tickle I was pretty confident as I was face to face with my SO. However, the itch was almost painful and I ended up letting just a single out to the side of me. His response was "...attractive."<_<

Then at my in laws earlier, I was helping my SO's brother with something on the laptop and it happend again. Just a single to the side into cupped hands. No one said anything though, thank goodness!

I've only had 2, so I'm not in the running for biggest loser either :sadwalk:

I'm out as well :/

I woke up today and sneezed my usual triples. It stinks because I always sneeze either in the morning or late at night so I should've seen it coming! Thank god nobody is home because my morning sneezes leave me with a stuffy nose and I hate having one around people.

closedeyes.gif i'm out. I was typing something super serious this morning and I was so absorbed in it that I forgot to even try and not sneeze. Then I was like -shit-.

I'm out! My nose was really stuffy this morning, and the sneeze came too fast to hold back. Oh well... but this was probably the longest time I've ever gone without sneezing.

I'm out. Even if I wanted to join, I don't remember but I sneezed before yesterday, and yesterday I sneezed a few times, and this morning I had a messy fit. If I had known about this I would have probably been able to last a couple of months without sneezing but nope! I'm OUT

Damn it! I was talking to my friend on the phone and I totally forgot! I sneezed today at around 5 :P

I'm out too. I blame a variety of factors but I think what did it was the 5 hr plane ride with cool recycled dry air. It also probably didn't help that I forgot to bring my allergy meds. Oh and that it's been itchy all week.

My nose was itching most of the flight and I had a few close calls but half hour before landing it started to run. Continuously. After soaking about a dozen rough tissues and napkins, my breath started hitching. We were seriously a few minutes from landing so I kept thinking "not yet not yet" but I lost and sneezed a muffled wet single into my sweater sleeve hec'chuumph!

I thought it would be a relief to sneeze after almost 5 days but nuh-uh. It still itches. Over the next 2 hours and 13 sneezes later, my nose is still itchy but at least much much better.

Still going (reasonably) strong. My ears and cheeks have been feeling really hot today, though, which could mean that I'm coming down with something. I'll just have to see what happens.

Archived