Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold symptoms not from colds

ImTHATweird

I have such a huge thing for colds that even symptoms not from colds that one can get from a cold are a tiny bit of a turn on. Like when someone looses there voice or has a plugged nose for some other reason. Anyone else catch my drift? question.gif (Corny surfer phrases XD)

Oh man. Yes. Definitely. Like when people get the sniffles just because it's cold outside, or cough from water going down the wrong pipe, or something. It emulates something that we find sexy (and it's sexy because it's so deeply associated with sneezing) and I think it's one of those things where you can take what you can get. It's close enough. (Especially when it's a celebrity you've just been waiting and waiting for, or something.)

Oh man. Yes. Definitely. Like when people get the sniffles just because it's cold outside, or cough from water going down the wrong pipe, or something. It emulates something that we find sexy (and it's sexy because it's so deeply associated with sneezing) and I think it's one of those things where you can take what you can get. It's close enough. (Especially when it's a celebrity you've just been waiting and waiting for, or something.)

I couldn't say it much better myself, and I agree with both of you! The turn-on is to a lesser extent than if it were an actual sneeze or a full cold, but even just the isolated parts of the whole are something, and something is better than nothing. :)

YES, I know exactly what you mean. No matter the reason, I love stuffiness, coughing, losing voices, all that jazz. Maybe we like it because it's just so easy to pretend that it's happening because they're getting sick ;)

Oh good I'm not alone :) I agree with everything everyone said!

YES, I know exactly what you mean. No matter the reason, I love stuffiness, coughing, losing voices, all that jazz. Maybe we like it because it's just so easy to pretend that it's happening because they're getting sick wink.png

Especially the "Pretending" there sick lol I am SO guilty of that!

In a way as well there is also that sort of

''wait for it, wait for it, are they? Aren't they coming down with something? thing that happens. Yeah I really know where you guys are coming from, at last, it's not just me. Allergies, though, don't really do it for me. I have no idea why.

In a way as well there is also that sort of

''wait for it, wait for it, are they? Aren't they coming down with something? thing that happens. Yeah I really know where you guys are coming from, at last, it's not just me. Allergies, though, don't really do it for me. I have no idea why.

I don't like allergies in real life, and I think it is because there is usually not enough care tacking involved, and so much more fetishy care tacking conversation can come out of colds.

Something I really like, is when someone (Especially a hot guy's) nose is sniffy/ stuffy from being in the pool so long, or when he is shivering from the cold water.

Something I really like, is when someone (Especially a hot guy's) nose is sniffy/ stuffy from being in the pool so long, or when he is shivering from the cold water.

That is literately one of my favorite things ever. Ever. biggrinsmiley.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I do the pretending thing too all the time. It's nice just to fool myself into thinking there's the possibility of looking after someone in the future, even if it never comes. And I like the isolated parts of colds generally, especially sniffling and shivering, so cold weather is pretty much fantastic.

That is literately one of my favorite things ever. Ever. biggrinsmiley.gif

Ditto. :D

Archived