Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any musicians among us?

Littlecableboy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play keyboard, clarinet and I sing smile.png

If anyone's interested, the last link in my signature brings to my soundcloud and my infamous spn xmas song tonguesmiley.gif

NB : The music ain't mine. I added my voice to a karaoke file.

My main instrument is piano and keyboard. I know how to play drums, a bit of guitar, recorder, various percussion instruments, and I'm working on the ocarina. I know the piano the best, though, and spend the most time on it. I write lots of songs which include lyrics, and yeah, I sing a little. I've also started a small pop rock band, but I haven't taught the other members enough songs for a gig yet :P

This is cool! I want to learn piano it is a great instrument and sound, I have two bass guitars one is an ibanez and the other is a fender jazz. Purrs like anything if you know what you're doing haha

This is cool! I want to learn piano it is a great instrument and sound, I have two bass guitars one is an ibanez and the other is a fender jazz. Purrs like anything if you know what you're doing haha

Haha thanks. I would teach you, but...you know...kind of impossible, given the circumstances :laugh:

Haha thanks. I would teach you, but...you know...kind of impossible, given the circumstances laughing.gif

Haha well dammit!

My dad plays and he has a grand piano, maybe he can teach me until you can :P

Haha thanks. I would teach you, but...you know...kind of impossible, given the circumstances laughing.gif

Haha well dammit!

My dad plays and he has a grand piano, maybe he can teach me until you can tonguesmiley.gif

Aw I LOVE grand pianos! I have a portable keyboard and a regular, standing piano but it would be really cool if I had like a real grand piano. I would definitely trade my regular standing one for that. Nobody's touching my keyboard, though. MY BABY!!

Haha well dammit!

My dad plays and he has a grand piano, maybe he can teach me until you can tonguesmiley.gif

Aw I LOVE grand pianos! I have a portable keyboard and a regular, standing piano but it would be really cool if I had like a real grand piano. I would definitely trade my regular standing one for that. Nobody's touching my keyboard, though. MY BABY!!

You do get attached to instruments, I couldn't sell my original bass even If I had too!

Haha well dammit!

You do get attached to instruments, I couldn't sell my original bass even If I had too!

Actually, my regular piano was my first instrument, but my keyboard is really cool and professional-grade, great for my band, and has an awesome recording system *brags shamelessly* so yeah it's MINE. I do not know how to play bass, actually :laugh: but I'm sure I could figure it out if I wanted to, or teach myself. I like to teach myself new things. It makes me feel awesome when I can do something and say, "I taught MYSELF how to do that. That's how skilled I am!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, Not_Telling. Grow some humility, would you?

Haha well dammit!

Actually, my regular piano was my first instrument, but my keyboard is really cool and professional-grade, great for my band, and has an awesome recording system *brags shamelessly* so yeah it's MINE. I do not know how to play bass, actually laughing.gif but I'm sure I could figure it out if I wanted to, or teach myself. I like to teach myself new things. It makes me feel awesome when I can do something and say, "I taught MYSELF how to do that. That's how skilled I am!"

heh.gifheh.gifheh.gif Oh, Not_Telling. Grow some humility, would you?

Yeah I am self taught on the bass, gotta love those finger calluses. You should get a bass and do it! Bass guitars are the funk!

I've been playing the piano for three years now, I think, and I love it! <3 Also, I've been singing in different choirs ever since I was six years old (sometimes school, sometimes outside of school...) and that I love as well! :)

I play guitar, bass guitar, violin, double bass, cello, mandolin, ukelele, piano and drums, and I also sing in a choir. I'm in a band with some of my friends, too. :D

I've taken piano lessons for six years, a few lessons on acoustic guitar, and taught myself to play bass guitar and drums. And I sing a bit - that means, I try to. ;) When it's about playing some blues or boogie I enjoy playing piano the most, when it's up to rock music I prefer bass guitar or drums.

I can play recorder really well :yay:

I can also play flute and clarinet at a pretty average level.

I can play guitar very badly, and can play bass guitar reasonably well - well enough that I can slap bass a bit.

I sing very very badly :lol: I used to be a lead singer in a band that almost got signed by a small record label in Manchester, but unfortunately it never happened. *sad trombone*

I can play recorder really well yay.gif

I can also play flute and clarinet at a pretty average level.

I can play guitar very badly, and can play bass guitar reasonably well - well enough that I can slap bass a bit.

I sing very very badly heh.gif I used to be a lead singer in a band that almost got signed by a small record label in Manchester, but unfortunately it never happened. *sad trombone*

Thats cool! If you can slap properly you're better than me at it haha :P

I've taken piano lessons for six years, a few lessons on acoustic guitar, and taught myself to play bass guitar and drums. And I sing a bit - that means, I try to. wink.png When it's about playing some blues or boogie I enjoy playing piano the most, when it's up to rock music I prefer bass guitar or drums.

Bass and drum is fun in rock.

Leeeet's see. I played the alto saxophone for six years (did marching band for four years). I also played the clarinet and trumpet. If I tried to play any of the aforementioned instruments now I'd probably keel over. :lol:

main instrument = viola (just for fun though)

can do violin- when I remember that the spacing between steps is smaller and that there is less room between strings. lol!

can do simple stuff on cello - I can read the music, but I'm still figuring out the spacing of of fingers.

some piano... although I won't play for anyone- I'm *way* too self-conscious about my lack of skill (although- yes- I *can* play with both hands at once and more than one note per hand; but still)

but... I :wub: music geeking - BIG time!!

I play the piano and I sing in a choir (plus I regularly write music)

I one day hope to be able to write some nice music, I just feel that it would be a good feeling having done something like that.

main instrument = viola (just for fun though)

can do violin- when I remember that the spacing between steps is smaller and that there is less room between strings. lol!

can do simple stuff on cello - I can read the music, but I'm still figuring out the spacing of of fingers.

some piano... although I won't play for anyone- I'm *way* too self-conscious about my lack of skill (although- yes- I *can* play with both hands at once and more than one note per hand; but still)

but... I wub.png music geeking - BIG time!!

Yeah I wont play or sing for anyone. Even If I have it down pat I am still too self-conscious to play for anyone

Archived