Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any musicians among us?

Littlecableboy

Piano, guitar, flute, violin. You name it, I can play it. I have also made Dubstep tracks and write my own music.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play the flute, keyboard/piano, I'm trying to get into electronic music, ukelele, recorder and alto recorder (lol I learned most of them in elementry school). Music is what I tend to be good at. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing the clarinet because it's the best instrument for three years now. I can do different songs like 'Be Our Guest' and 'Colors of the Wind'. I CAN NOT sing. The best I can do is sing along to Miley when Wrecking Ball comes on....my parents hate it!wink1.gif

Wow! It seems that lot of us have musical talent. It must be the fetish and our keen hearing benefits because of it. XD

started piano at age 5 stopped in 5th grade. Still use it though.

(played flute for half a year and stopped. picked up a clarinet and struggled for a week and gave up.gonna have to deal with that in college)

Started cello in 4th grade going to major in music education in college with it

I'm not as good as I should be. (I just won honorable mention in this statewide competition, it's not very well known)

(Picked up a few violas/violins and tried to understand how people can play such a small thing.)

Picked up a guitar second semester and learned all the first semester material in an hour, (mostly noob things like quarter notes haha) but my left wrist hurt afterward.

I can sing pretty well for someone who hasn't had any lessons or been in chorus if I do say so myself.

Range sucks but at least I'm in tune and vibrato a bit. I've been told that I have a sweet voice.

My middle school orchestra teacher is notoriously strict. "If you can sing it, you can play it" my throat dried up and god it was so embarrassing XD I have been singing my orchestra music ever since!

heh this guy on the bus thought my friend and I were in chorus since we were harmonizing. ^-^

On the topic of music, here's a little something I sang to test a parody I'n currently working on. It's in no way finished, my french accent is peaking thru tonguesmiley.gif But it's my voice:)

https://dl.dropboxus...oins pouris.mp3

Some people might recognise the music from a pretty popular movie from last year wink.png Others might recognise the fandom who inspired the parody, Supernatural. P.s. : The song is a bit spoiler-y so.... listen with caution if your not current with the serie.

This just made my night!! I wanted to laugh out loud soo badly, but it's 2am and I would wake everyone up. Amazing!!!

So actually on topic, I was a total brass nerd and played trumpet, tuba, and bass trombone. Also a bit of piano and I sing.

This just made my night!! I wanted to laugh out loud soo badly, but it's 2am and I would wake everyone up. Amazing!!!

Thank you very much :D I've had so much fun writing and recording it that I just couldn't stop there. My final version and the other supernatural parody I've made (One Xmas song and another song from the same movie) are on my Tumblr if you want to check them out : http://bit.ly/1mrbxlD

• 5 weeks later...

I'm in my high school concert band on clarinet, and alto sax in the marching band. I'm super pumped for next year because my school is finally updating their keyboard lab and starting a keyboarding and composition class!! Plus, the marching band is doing a Disney theme! biggrinsmiley.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I've been playing the piano since I was 6 years old and the guitar since I was 13. I also know how to carry a tune.

Hello to all my fellow musician.

• 1 month later...

I play the piano and the Irish tin whistle :D and I sing as well. Professional singing lessons for three and a half years, piano for five years and then mostly self-taught. Irish tin whistle? Bought it this summer and I loves it way too much. :lol:

I used to play the recorder for a year, clarinet for 2 years, and then flute for 2 years. I have been playing since the third grade and I love it so much. It's the only instrument I would never lose interest in. I wanted to play the flute and clarinet for high school, but I chose the life of a chorus girl instead.

• 4 years later...
On 3/2/2014 at 10:24 PM, tma said:

Violists of the world, unite!!!

Violas= the ultimate stringed instrument. Violins are just little violas- they *wish* that they could be as cool as violas are.

< not biased :whistle:

Very true

(Of course I'm not biased, it's not as if I've been playing the viola since I was 10)

I sing im not Whitney huston (rip love her) but im not horrible i just need a few lessons and practice with breathing 

I play piano, guitar and ukulele!

lol, I can’t sing that well but I do anyway because with songs on guitar and ukulele, the instruments are made to be backup to vocals.

Archived