Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

I remember somewhere a while back a topic about daydreaming about fictional characters, this made me wonder though: what about the characters we wouldn't admit to wanting to see/hear sneeze in a normal forum discussion? Like, I would definitely admit I'd love to see the Vocaloid Hiyama Kiyoteru or Professor Sycamore from the new Pokemon games sneezing, but there are one or two characters you'd have to really push me to get me to admit I'd like to see that from them.

In my case, I secretly would absolutely love sneezes from a humanized Rod from the musical Avenue Q (as in, not a puppet) or Florent L'Belle from Dual Destinies (many people have called him ugly/creepy and that makes me a little embarrassed to like him)

So what about you guys? Do you have any secret interest in characters you see as unpopular?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh he's not unpopular but Jack Frost from rise of the guardians. Stitch from Lilo&stitch (why not <3 ) . Jake Long from American Dragon ( he has sneezed several times in an episode. Awesome cx) . Uh idk who else.

my brain wont work right...damnit i dont think im into anyone thats considered unpopular. whatever..Bernard from the Santa Clause...,and Rude from final fantasy VII

Matt Bomer from White Collar (don't think too many people watch this, but idk).

Heh, no, I think he's not only a pretty popular character, but a pretty popular "victim" around here. Do a forum search for "Neal" and "Peter" and you should get some good hits. :)

Matt Bomer from White Collar (don't think too many people watch this, but idk).

Heh, no, I think he's not only a pretty popular character, but a pretty popular "victim" around here. Do a forum search for "Neal" and "Peter" and you should get some good hits. smile.png

Yay! Okay. I've only tried searching the forum through google, like "White Collar" site:sne....

Either Miles Edgeworth from the Ace Attorney game series or Hershel Layton from the professor layton series game. :wub:

Their not unpopular but I'd still like to hear a good sneeze from them..

Ok ok....

Solomon Grundy...

:shifty::shy:

Edited by Artygirl22

hmmm, Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars the Clone Wars, Marilyn from Planet 51, Lin Bei Fong, Asami Sato, & Korra from Avatar: The Legend of Korra and Cindy Vortex from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. There are probably others that I'm not as afraid to admit wanting to see sneeze.

Definitely Gabe from the musical Next to Normal.

Although he is dead

...but hey who cares? He's played by Aaron Tveit so that is fine by me! smile.png

Edited by tma
to hide spoiler

Agreed, smmoct3...but you (or a mod?) might want to edit this, as it's a very big spoiler!

Gabe Lewis from The Office. He's so... gangly and strange.

Murderface'ssneezesweren'treallythatbad

Pretty much every fictional character I like and I am almost always too shy to admit it because I feel like an enormous creep (I'm not saying you guys are creeps! I just feel that I am myself, I suppose. >//n//<)

Agreed, smmoct3...but you (or a mod?) might want to edit this, as it's a very big spoiler!

Oh I understand. They do announce it though in the first song in the show so it's not a big spoiler.

I also am shy to admit that I want to see Michael Scott from The Office sneeze.

..Bernard from the Santa Clause...

Oh my god, this! ^^^^ He was my first movie crush blushsmiley.gif

someone should definitely write a lovely fic about himheart.gif

..Bernard from the Santa Clause...

Oh my god, this! ^^^^ He was my first movie crush blushsmiley.gif

someone should definitely write a lovely fic about himheart.gif

I agree completely :)

Lately I have been a little secretly obsessed with Shi Long Lang and Gregory Edgeworth, both from ace attorney... That would be cool.

Q from Skyfall. Isn't he just a cutie? And he's so geeky too and geeky guys are just wow.

Stimpy....heh heh....from R&S....(Obviously) But there were various moments in the show where it could've happened! And it almost did in one episode! (I like Billy Wests acted sneezes) *Slowly walks away and hides*

Debra Messing from Will and Grace. I know she has allergies. Connie Britton from Nashville. Florence Henderson "Mrs Brady" Many more that I can't think of now.

Rude from final fantasy VII

Yes! Forever yes! He's so badass :yay: I have to admit to this as well :heart:

Hmm, I can't really think. In a weird way, I kinda want to see Sheldon from TBBT sneeze. Not in a fetishy way, just because it could be really out of character and amusing.

The others are all from Final Fantasy VII :bag: Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Reno, Rufus. A girl can dream.

Basically any character I like, I'd have a hard time admitting to, because I'm kind of a weenie. D: But especially Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter, and Lee Pace as Thranduil in The Hobbit. I'd love to see both, but it's really embarrassing.

Basically any character I like, I'd have a hard time admitting to, because I'm kind of a weenie. D: But especially Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter, and Lee Pace as Thranduil in The Hobbit. I'd love to see both, but it's really embarrassing.

I was actually just going to say this. I love these characters so much, but they're such... jerkasses that I'm a little embarrassed to like them.

• 3 weeks later...