Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

I'd kind of really really like to see Bobby Singer sneeze from Supernatural. Like in all the episodes, fanfictions, etc. he's concerned with taking care of the boys. I think it'd be neat to have the boys take care of him for once :P (Well, I mean, the boys do take care of him, just not as often.)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I've wanted to see Frederick Chilton, from Hannibal, fighting and denying a cold. He's such an arrogant bastard, but I recon he’s not too hard on the eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Vegeta from DBZ. :D aaaaand any freakin superhero... Especially in the Marvel department. :D

From way back when, I remember even wanting to see Cyrano De Bergerac sneeze heh.gif

Man, who DIDN'T? I mean, he's famous for having a massive nose! It's just asking for it.

Let's see..

Jeff the Killer

Jack from Santa Claus 3: The Escape Clause

Sweeny Todd

Anthony Hopkin's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter

Slenderman (he doesn't have a face so I don't know how I expect this to work..)

The Undertaker from Black Butler (I imagine they'd be almost feminine and always stifled into those massive sleeves <3)

Hot Streak from Static Shock (Flaming snot? UM YES PLEASE!)

Movie-verse Beetlejuice

Gamzee Makara

Kisame from Naruto

Daryl Dixon <3

Rick from TWD

Crowley (SPN)

Lucifer (SPN)

Alistairr (SPN) <--- OH GAWD PLEASE! JUST ONE..

More to come when I think of them xD

Oh my gosh, there's so many...

All the characters in Disney/Pixar's Cars and Planes movies, definitely

All the Wild Things in Where the Wild Things Are (Carol and Judith in particular)

Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I used to write the most HORRIBLE and cringe-worthy sneezefics about him)

More from Randall Boggs from Monsters Inc/U...seeing Johnny Worthington, Sulley, Art, Claire Wheeler or Dean Hardscrabble sneeze wouldn't be half bad, either

Wander from Wander Over Yonder

Blu, Nigel, Rafael and Gabi from Rio/Rio 2

Wreck It Ralph

More from Fluttershy from MLP...also Big Macintosh

Slenderman

Jeff the killer

Jack Skellington

...please dont ask anything... I'm way too shy to talk about it...

Castiel.

I know there are some others here who share this, but he's just so adorable, I can't even handle it.

I'm not really shy to admit any of my character crushes. :) I guess I have a couple of slightly more unusual ones, namely Delbert Doppler from Treasure Planet and Don Wei from Oban Star Racers, both of whom I would love to see sneeze. But no, no shyness. :nohappy:

Edited by VoOs

Some other characters I'd like to see sneeze are Eduardo (Jewel's father) from Rio 2, Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony, Olaf from Frozen, Victor van Dort from The Corpse Bride, Albert from Enough Said, and I also wouldn't mind seeing more sneezes from Rebound from the 2010 Pound Puppies show on The Hub.

Pearl from Steven Universe and Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan; Those two are my two huge guilty pleasure fictional crushes~

Ohhh and most definitely Captain Hook. I know he sneezed in Peter Pan, but I crave more!

Pearl from Steven Universe and Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan; Those two are my two huge guilty pleasure fictional crushes~

Ohhh and most definitely Captain Hook. I know he sneezed in Peter Pan, but I crave more!

There was one other sneeze from Hook - I think - from an episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates called "Trouble on the High Sneeze," but it happens while he's hiding behind some kinda bush - however, when he emerges, he's sniffly and his nose is kinda red. :)

I would have loved it so much if Amy Pond had done it during her time as the Doctor's companion, or Chloe Sullivan had on Smallville, or Lily Aldrin had on HIMYM.

And if Natasha "Black Widow" Romanov (Because I just love love love Scarlett Johansson's adorably cute nose), Skye or Gemma Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or any one (or all :P) of Thea Queen, Sarah Lance, or Felicity Smoak on Arrow did, it would make my day life!

Also. I think Carol/Cheryl/whatever-she-decides-her-name-is from Archer would have a really interesting sneeze.

Yes, I realize it's a long and nerdy list. Don't judge...

Kratos from The God of War series.....just...yes. he's strong and a asshole and...yeah!!

:datass: :datass: :datass:

Another character I wouldn't mind seeing a sneeze from is Dory from Finding Nemo....she's cute, she's really pretty in fish terms, and I can see her sneezes being adorably over-the-top. :) Is it weird that I want to see an anthro fish sneeze?

Another character I wouldn't mind seeing a sneeze from is Dory from Finding Nemo....she's cute, she's really pretty in fish terms, and I can see her sneezes being adorably over-the-top. :) Is it weird that I want to see an anthro fish sneeze?

Not at all! I think that would be adorable!

I'll admit that I want to see Loki. shy.gif I'd also love to see Gibbs from NCIS.

Ooh, Loki is amazing and I wouldn't mind. ;)

Let's see..

Jeff the Killer

Jack from Santa Claus 3: The Escape Clause

Sweeny Todd

Anthony Hopkin's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter

Slenderman (he doesn't have a face so I don't know how I expect this to work..)

The Undertaker from Black Butler (I imagine they'd be almost feminine and always stifled into those massive sleeves <3)

Hot Streak from Static Shock (Flaming snot? UM YES PLEASE!)

Movie-verse Beetlejuice

Gamzee Makara

Kisame from Naruto

Daryl Dixon <3

Rick from TWD

Crowley (SPN)

Lucifer (SPN)

Alistairr (SPN) <--- OH GAWD PLEASE! JUST ONE..

More to come when I think of them xD

There is a really amazing story called " Profumo d'una Donna". It is located on the Sneezefic Archive under fanfiction. It is one of my favorite stories :) I know it's a story but it's a really good story! :)

From way back when, I remember even wanting to see Cyrano De Bergerac sneeze heh.gif

Man, who DIDN'T? I mean, he's famous for having a massive nose! It's just asking for it.

yes! somebody besides me knows about this story (high fives) also might I add jet (cyborg 002) from cyborg 009 I mean JUST LOOK GUY!!... oh also fugimoto from ponyo perhaps Snape from harry potter and I would do backflips to see Christopher Eccleston (in the character of The Ninth Doctor) but ill take ether ............. arrowheadsmiley.png derp

I remembered another one:

Anton Ego from Ratatouille. I have such a crush on that character. :laugh: Haughty, elegant vulture-man with his massive nose. :wub: