Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

I would like to see Katie and Linda from The Mitchells vs. The Machines sneeze. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m. way more shy about this than i probably should be, considering their source materials, but…

acme iku and himekishi riyona. just once, i beg 🥵🥵🥵

• 2 weeks later...

The character Rita Blakemoor in the 2020 remake of The Stand. Not because of the character, but because the show is about a deadly pandemic that kills over 99 per cent of the world population with a superflu. It seems like bad taste both wanting to see her sneeze and to write sneezefics about that show. 😅 She looks so insanely much like my real life crush though. Never liked Heather Graham much before but in this one she looks like Hot Shot's twin!! 🥵

Edited by Chanel_no5

I would like to see Victor from Corpse Bride sneeze (aged up if he is under 18, I don’t remember what age he was in the movie).

Edited by bingochamp7
Accidentally included non-characters
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm shy to admit this one exactly, but it's definitely a weird one, especially since I've never actually played the game in question and just seen clips on Youtube. But all that being said...

Prescott from Epic Mickey 2. A large part of this is because he's voiced by an actor I really like (no, not Ioan, sadly), but there are three other reasons I'm intrigued.

1. As evidenced by the clip I linked, Prescott's already got a red nose. How much bigger and/or redder would it get if he got sick or had to deal with allergies?

2. On a related note, he's a cartoon character, a medium famous for doing bizarre things with sneezes. So in that setting, what would happen if he sneezed? He looks small enough that a particularly powerful sneeze could send him flying. Plus, he's an inventor, so sneezing while working on something could lead to even more shenanigans.

3. As you can see by that clip, Prescott's a bit arrogant. So him getting sick could either end up knocking him down a peg, or lead to him firmly denying anything's wrong even as he ends up making more and more of a mess (in more ways than one), or a scene where he gets really irritated by his illness and bemoans both his condition and the fact that colds exist, all of which I'd find entertaining to see for one reason or another.

What makes this last one extra weird is that I normally don't enjoy "arrogant jerk" types (and the "arrogant jerk gets their comeuppance" trope can be hit or miss, depending on just how big a jerk they've been), so I don't know why this is the scenario I want to see with this character, especially since I get the sense that there's angst and hurt/comfort potential with him later on in the game, two things I'm much more into. But the libido wants what it wants, so I won't question it too much.

• 11 months later...

Micheal Afton from a specific Minecraft FNAF series

Yall probably won’t know it but I simp so f’ing much for that character. Heck, I’ve written my own fanfics about the character sneezing.

Mike is just so cutee with his messy, sandy blonde hair and dorky personality and I imagine his sneezes to be just as adorkable as him 😍

So I watched Midnight Mass on Netflix. I fucking hate Bev. I mean I HATE that fucking bitch. 

Which is precisely why she should be wrecked by some utterly embarrassing and miserable sneezy situation. It wouldn't even been be satisfying in a fetish-sexy way, it would be satisfying in a that-fucking-bitch-deserved-it way. I don't know. I don't make the rules. :rolleyes: 

• 1 month later...

Apparently I'm killing the thread here, but I've watched the Netflix movie Lou three times in three days and...

There is something about a rugged, greying badass with zero fucks to give. I tend to like the more civilised and elegant types in general, but this grumpy old bitch scares the shit out of me in all the right ways. :rofl: 

7 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

There is something about a rugged, greying badass with zero fucks to give.

I mean, there is though.  :lol:

I'm very partial to a bit of "seen it all and won't hesitate to kick ass" in a lady from time to time. 😍

I'd love to post in this topic but I think I may have long passed being shy to admit anything about characters I enjoy.  It's all just right out there.  All the way out there.  All up in everyone's faces.  🤣

For live-action, River Song from Doctor Who.

And (with a bit of shame) almost every super heroines and vilainess from DC and Marvel.

And for male characters,Nightwing and Link from Zelda.

@Jess Starseed1111 , there's another thing we have in common! 😊 I'm a fan of the Poldark series too!
Oooh yes, Ross having a sneezing fit would be terrific... And since I'm mainly into female sneezes, I would have really loved to see beautiful Demelza have a bad tickle in her beautiful nose... From a cold, or a reaction to a cloud of flour or dust... I can see her complain about having such a sensitive nose, and Ross would be all over her, tenderly rubbing her nose to give her some relief, etc.

Or let's think about Elizabeth! She goes to some big ball event with George and many other important people, and all the heavy perfume and make up powder filling the air around her makes her pretty, elegant nose tickle. She desperately tries to stifle, but alas, the urge to sneeze is stronger... Gathering her long robe, she hurriedly escapes into a remote corner, bursting into a violent sneezing fit, until - maybe - a helpful servant girl approaches her with a silk hanky and a knowing smile... 😊

Noah from raelianna 

Spoiler

Cause I know hes also chadnos and thats even more effective to me

3 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

ooooo I love your scenarios with Demelza and Elizabeth. Maybe Demelza goes to pick flowers by the sea and she is allergic to one of the flowers 🌸 and begins having a sneezing fit….then Ross sees her and hands her a hanky and helps her blow her nose 🤣🤣

Elizabeth would hide in a closest and sneeze or hide in the drawing room and sneeze as she wouldn’t want to appear improper in-front of the guests at the Ball. Then George finds her and she tried to hold back her sneezes. He tells her to let them out as he is there and will help her lool 

How wonderful that you like my little Poldark scenarios! 😊 I really like your suggestions (and the cute gif with Demelza applauding, LOL). You know... you actually made me think about writing a Poldark fanfic... 🤔 Hmmm...

@Jess Starseed1111 Wow, that's great that you got to meet Aidan Turner, and that he was so kind and cuddly! 😊

OK, I'll be glad to write a Poldark sneezefic. 🙂 I think it's going to be two little stories focusing on Demelza and Ross, and Elizabeth and George, respectively. I need a little time though, so bear with me. 😉

You're so sweet, @Jess Starseed1111 😊

And, oooohh, the Poldark theme, I love it too. The sound of that music along with the beautiful landscape, and the fire, creates such a magical atmosphere...
And I just melted away whenever Demelza sang. 😍 Eleanor Tomlinson has such a wonderful voice!

Thanks for posting these two clips. ❤️

And thanks for being patient with my writing!
Maybe, in the meantime... *shy grin*... maybe you'd like to check out my other stories I've posted on the original fiction board?... 😇

1 minute ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Awww of course I will read your stories 😊🌟🌟 I bet they are amazing, I am going to set out a week of two stories a day as I am a slow reader 🤭🌟🌟

Thank you! No need to rush, take all the time you need. ❤️

On 3/3/2014 at 5:58 PM, PuddinPop said:

[snip]

The others are all from Final Fantasy VII :bag: Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Reno, Rufus. A girl can dream.

PuddinPop, you’re in luck!

SexualOddity has written two Final Fantasy Crisis Core fics in the fanfic subforum!

One where Zack becomes allergic to smoke grenades, and another where Zack, Kunsel and other guys in their barracks all get colds.

I’m not even familiar with FF but they are so drool worthy! 💗❤️🥰😍 🥵 

31 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

😬 Dude... look at the date she posted that, it's nine years ago.  :laugh:  

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

😬 Dude... look at the date she posted that, it's nine years ago.  :laugh:  

That’s true, but it’s still a wish that has been fulfilled, isn’t it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2014 at 8:28 PM, PuddinPop said:

Yes! Forever yes! He's so badass :yay: I have to admit to this as well :heart:

Hmm, I can't really think. In a weird way, I kinda want to see Sheldon from TBBT sneeze. Not in a fetishy way, just because it could be really out of character and amusing.

The others are all from Final Fantasy VII :bag: Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Reno, Rufus. A girl can dream.

ZACK FROM FINAL FANTASY VII 
HES HOTTTTTTTTTT

anyway...

There have recently been some really good fics about him (2023)
and like i know your post thing was from 9 years ago but like...

They're reeeaaally good. (in my opinion)

On 6/2/2023 at 7:02 PM, solitaire-au said:

SexualOddity has written two Final Fantasy Crisis Core fics in the fanfic subforum!

One where Zack becomes allergic to smoke grenades, and another where Zack, Kunsel and other guys in their barracks all get colds.

I’m not even familiar with FF but they are so drool worthy! 💗❤️🥰😍 🥵 

oh ahasgbahsv i pretty much just said the same thing without checking if it was already said :lol:

but i 100% agree with the last line.

i know nothing about FF either but ahsgfdjn its sooo goooddd