Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

6 hours ago, JCHOMAA said:

oh ahasgbahsv i pretty much just said the same thing without checking if it was already said :lol:

but i 100% agree with the last line.

i know nothing about FF either but ahsgfdjn its sooo goooddd

Thank you guys 😃 Fully agree that he's hot. I'm very much enjoying that they've remade the original game and it means we get to see him in PS5 graphics.

I don't know that there's anyone I'd be embarrassed to admit wanting to see. That might be because I don't get to that stage super regularly (which is why I tend to obsessively write one character at a time until I burn out). I usually know I'm in deep with liking someone (real or otherwise) when I start imagining them sneezing.

Also, apparently sometimes you can write someone who is not popular and people who don't know who they are will still hop along to read, so... that's always an option 😅

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

I would absolutely love to see Dean Winchester sneeze. I haven’t made it too far into the show yet to know if he does on camera but he has such a sweet nose ❤️

9 minutes ago, Sneezefairy said:

I haven’t made it too far into the show yet to know if he does on camera but he has such a sweet nose ❤️

...😃😉

Edited by SexualOddity
1 minute ago, SexualOddity said:

...😃😉

Oh I am taking that as a hint hint 😅😅 I can’t wait to see it! I just love how his nostrils are shaped. I hope they flare at least a couple of times, that’s what I really like! 

Well, I have done it.  I have found myself liking something so weird it makes me feel the burning sting of shame for once in my godforsaken life.  :laugh:

I actually found myself searching for sneezefics of...Frylock and Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force - who, despite the title are not teenagers, they're supposed to be somewhere around middle age.  Just so we're clear on that, I'm a freak who is sexualising cartoon anthropomorphic food items, but I'm not gross enough to sexualise non age appropriate cartoon anthropomorphic food items.

Everyone else go home, I clearly win this thread.  :laugh:  Judge me.  I deserve it. 

• 1 month later...

I'm watching The Swarm (Der Schwarm) and well, I wouldn't be me if I didn't at least in passing entertained the idea of Professor Lehmann and/or Doctor Roche  sneezing, would I? 😏 Why would I be embarrassed? Well, looks-wise the former reminds me of a high school teacher I used to have who was a racist, homophobic bitch, but the character is definitely neither racist nor homophobic, just your average strict, scary, older female professor, and hence very my type. The latter character is kind of meh tbh, but she rather reminds me looks-wise and personality-wise of the best doctor I've ever had (plus the character is just gentle and cute with a cute accent), but yeah by all means get both of them sneezing, please and thank you! 👀😆  

On 7/12/2023 at 8:53 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

Everyone else go home, I clearly win this thread.  :laugh:  Judge me.  I deserve it. 

Yeaaah... I think you do win the thread, but I'm not gonna judge you. You're weird, but it's the fun kind of weird! Never change! 🤗😉❤️

Edited by Chanel_no5
11 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Yeaaah... I think you do win the thread, but I'm not gonna judge you. You're weird, but it's the fun kind of weird! Never change! 🤗😉❤️

Haha, thank you!

Sometime around tomorrow evening (if Disney+ in my region doesn't pull any funny business!) I anticipate I'll be swinging wildly back to "What if this cartoon alien sneezed" which is fairly weird but not quite as weird as "What if this cartoon talking milkshake sneezed". :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have LOTS

maeve wiley, sam carpenter, kate bishop, yelena belova, mia reed, aster flores, charlotte willmore, jennifer check, luce (imagine me & you)

• 1 month later...

I’ve got a lonnng list:

Mouse from BGDCMC

Barney from DEPP

Red Guy from DHMIS

Bakugou from MHA

Anger from Inside Out

Gary from Final Space

Earth from SolarBalls

Lincoln Loud from The Loud house

Lucy from Disenchantment

Robin from TTG