Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

I remembered another one:

Anton Ego from Ratatouille. I have such a crush on that character. :laugh: Haughty, elegant vulture-man with his massive nose. :wub:

Wouldn't mind seeing a powerful sneeze from that guy! :P

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

I remembered another one:

Anton Ego from Ratatouille. I have such a crush on that character. laughing.gif Haughty, elegant vulture-man with his massive nose. wub.png

Wouldn't mind seeing a powerful sneeze from that guy! tonguesmiley.gif

Yeah, seeing Anton Ego sneeze would be epic, too. :)

Pretty much every character that I like/am attracted to in every show that I watch? :laugh:

To shortlist it though, I'd say -

•Mickey from Shameless US (Noel Fisher's face is just so strange and beautiful, I'd be really interested to see what he sneezes like)

•Felix, Delphine or any of the clones from Orphan Black

•Lip, Fiona or Ian from Shameless US

•Amy, Clara or Rory from Doctor Who.

•Bennet from The Carrie Diaries

(Still loads on there, can't believe it's just the 'shortlist' :laugh: )

• 2 weeks later...

Some other characters I'd like to see sneeze are Stuffy and Lambie from Doc McStuffins (I just think it would be cute) and Kirby from The Brave Little Toaster...I mean, the guy's an anthro a vacuum cleaner; he's around dust all the time. yay.gif

it's hard to say, as i'm not particularly shy about characters

probably patrick from my favorite webcomic. his partner sneezes so much and so often, it's a surprise he hasn't yet! xD maybe him and professor ratigan from great mouse detective.

i guess for a rare one... maybe kylie griffin from the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon? smile.png

Edited by BikermousefromMars

Slenderman

Jeff the killer

Jack Skellington

...please dont ask anything... I'm way too shy to talk about it...

Slenderman? now that's someone i'd like to se sneeze. not even for fetishy reasons, i just wonder how would a faceless man sneeze

I second Bobby Singer and Crowley, but also add John Winchester.

And Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner.

And Alan Matthews from Boy Meets World. (and let's just add Mr. Turner and Mr. Feeney to that list because why not?)

Radar from MASH. Sneezing aside, I was mildly upset he didn't get the flu in "Carry on Hawkeye." Though that beautiful half second of Hawkeye feeling Trapper's forehead made up for it. My dad once said I was "The only woman on Earth with the hots for Radar O'Reilly."

And Alan Matthews from Boy Meets World. (and let's just add Mr. Turner and Mr. Feeney to that list because why not?)

Oh, God, Mr. Turner! Yes, please! :wub:

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Alan Matthews, either.... :blush:

Radar from MASH. Sneezing aside, I was mildly upset he didn't get the flu in "Carry on Hawkeye." Though that beautiful half second of Hawkeye feeling Trapper's forehead made up for it. My dad once said I was "The only woman on Earth with the hots for Radar O'Reilly."

Aw, Radar! I love M*A*S*H; it's one of my favorite shows! I don't know if it's your thing, but since you mentioned "sneezing aside"...have you seen the episode "Fallen Idol"? I won't spoil it in case you haven't, but there's some Radar-centric h/c in it.

(And, guh, yeah: all of that in "Carry On, Hawkeye"...and then the end! :drool:)

As for having the hots for Radar, it might not be as common as some others, but I can guarantee you you're not the only one! ;)

Edited by myownprivatesfc

Oh, God, Mr. Turner! Yes, please! wub.png

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Alan Matthews, either.... blush.png

Aw, Radar! I love M*A*S*H; it's one of my favorite shows! I don't know if it's your thing, but since you mentioned "sneezing aside"...have you seen the episode "Fallen Idol"? I won't spoil it in case you haven't, but there's some Radar-centric h/c in it.

(And, guh, yeah: all of that in "Carry On, Hawkeye"...and then the end! drool.gif)

As for having the hots for Radar, it might not be as common as some others, but I can guarantee you you're not the only one! wink.png

I could have sworn I saw one episode where Mr. Feeney sneezes and Corey blesses him, but I can't remember which episode it was....I think it was one where Corey's trying to get a date for the middle school dance and is going out of his way to be polite to everyone in order to attract girls, or something.

And if Natasha "Black Widow" Romanov (Because I just love love love Scarlett Johansson's adorably cute nose), Skye or Gemma Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D....

Also. I think Carol/Cheryl/whatever-she-decides-her-name-is from Archer would have a really interesting sneeze.

Yes yes yes and YES. Cheryl has some pretty strange kinks... hmm...

Misty and May from the Pokemon anime.

Omg and Zero Suit Samus drool.gif

Idk, just about every attractive animated girl in history.

I just thought of this - I wouldn't mind seeing Tack from The Thief and the Cobbler sneeze, either. :)

This is probably the greatest topic ever.

...because I have no character to list here. If there's I character I'd like to see sick, I don't keep it a seacret and I'm definitely not shy about it. xD

But maybe I'm just forgetting what would be my biggest seacret ever (or not), I don't know.

Almost every Game of Thrones character over the age of eighteen.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryuu from Special A Class, Riku from Kingdom Hearts, and Calvin from Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. I'm not that shy about admitting it, though. biggrinsmiley.gif

Did Ickis (the little red rabbit-eared monster) from the cartoon Aaahh! Real Monsters ever sneeze? Cuz if not, I'd like to see that, too. :)

I would definitely like to see Elsa AND Anna from Frozen sneeze. How could there be a whole movie based on being cold and the ONLY sneezes we get were from the stupid snowman? Yuck.

I'd like to see a cold bothering Elsa at least once ;)

*chuckles nervously* Uh, well... I have a fullblown crush on Angelina-Maleficent which I guess is fine, but I was absolutely terrified of original Maleficent...

...I sort of want her to sneeze anyway... because I have such a voice-crush on the English version's voice actress.

Or Lady Tremaine, Cinderella's evil stepmother. It's the same voice actress, so... :lol:

*hides in the corner*

But that's pretty much the only characters I'm shy about admitting I want to see/hear sneeze. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

*chuckles nervously* Uh, well... I have a fullblown crush on Angelina-Maleficent which I guess is fine, but I was absolutely terrified of original Maleficent...

Oh hell yes. Jolie's Maleficent is absolutely drool-worthy. She's gorgeous.

So yeah, that'll be my answer to this thread.

Along with Death from the Darksiders game series and Mako Mori from the film Pacific Rim. shifty.gif

Oh hell yes. Jolie's Maleficent is absolutely drool-worthy. She's gorgeous.

So yeah, that'll be my answer to this thread.

Oh, I'm not shy of admitting that I'd like to see Angie-Maleficent sneeze. She's hotness on a stick. drool.gif I'm shy of admitting I wouldn't mind seeing original-Maleficent sneeze. Because that would just be wrong. heh.gif I was so scared of her when I was a kid. SO scared!! heh.gif Oh whatever, my fetish is just weird. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Chanel_no5

Let's see..

Jeff the Killer

Jack from Santa Claus 3: The Escape Clause

Sweeny Todd

Anthony Hopkin's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter

Slenderman (he doesn't have a face so I don't know how I expect this to work..)

The Undertaker from Black Butler (I imagine they'd be almost feminine and always stifled into those massive sleeves <3)

Hot Streak from Static Shock (Flaming snot? UM YES PLEASE!)

Movie-verse Beetlejuice

Gamzee Makara

Kisame from Naruto

Daryl Dixon <3

Rick from TWD

Crowley (SPN)

Lucifer (SPN)

Alistairr (SPN) <--- OH GAWD PLEASE! JUST ONE..

More to come when I think of them xD

If I am not mistaken, I believe the undertaker did sneeze in the OVA "The Making of Kuroshitsuji II"... Thought it might interest you.

Calvin from Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.

Ohmigosh agreed x1000. A Calvin sneeze would be incredibly gorgeous. I never really thought about it until now but yeah that'd be amazing :drool: