Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

Let's see..

Jeff the Killer

Jack from Santa Claus 3: The Escape Clause

Sweeny Todd

Anthony Hopkin's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter

Slenderman (he doesn't have a face so I don't know how I expect this to work..)

The Undertaker from Black Butler (I imagine they'd be almost feminine and always stifled into those massive sleeves <3)

Hot Streak from Static Shock (Flaming snot? UM YES PLEASE!)

Movie-verse Beetlejuice

Gamzee Makara

Kisame from Naruto

Daryl Dixon <3

Rick from TWD

Crowley (SPN)

Lucifer (SPN)

Alistairr (SPN) <--- OH GAWD PLEASE! JUST ONE..

More to come when I think of them xD

If I am not mistaken, I believe the undertaker did sneeze in the OVA "The Making of Kuroshitsuji II"... Thought it might interest you.

OH DEAR GAWD. You've just created a monster xD

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

Mori from Ouran

If Mori ever sneezed in any of the episodes I would probably explode. blowup.gif

Oooh I just thought of another one. Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2.

Why is it all the males I have a crush on are guys from video games? shifty.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Throwing a new addition onto my list -- I've come to the realization, with much shyness, that I'd like to see both Hildy Gloom and Grim Gloom from The 7D sneeze :blush: I think I'd want to see Hildy just a little more than Grim (it's definitely the accent that does it for me >w>), but either one would be fine by me.

I can't say I have too many,but off the topof my head I can give a small list.

Stuffy and Lambie from Doc McStuffins

^I second it. His name made me curious enough to check out the series. Others include:

1.) Luffy/Zoro/Sanji from One Piece (It probably happened already but America is like 500 or so episodes dubbing it so by the time they DO get to it,I'll probably out of college XD)

2.) Danny Phantom (There was one episode where this happened)

3.) Germany from Hetalia

4.) Phineas/Ferb from Phineas and Ferb(with headcannons)

5.) Sneezy of the seven dwarfs(up until now really blushsmiley.gif)

Hmmm... I'm still on a Disney kick and oh how many characters I never really dared to admit I wanted to see sneeze...

the Queen from Snow White. I never understood why she freaked out; I thought she was much prettier than Snow White. :lol:

Magica de Spell (yeah, I totally had a crush on her when I was a kid)

I think I've already mentioned Lady Tremaine in this thread... ( :shy: )

I sort of wanted to see Cruella de Vil sneeze, and at the same time I definitely did NOT. :huh:

I also had a bit of a crush on Madame Bonnefamille, the lady in Aristocats. She was beautiful, classy and elegant and I wouldn't have minded seeing her sneeze, but yes, it felt wrong (still does, a little bit) because she was, well, quite old... :lol:

All the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! w00t.gif That's a given. turned.gif

Oh goodness...

Spock, from Star Trek. Preferrably Leonard Nimoy, but I'd take the new one too, beggars can't be choosers after all XD But oooh, the helplessness and loss of control...mmmm, yes, please!

Omg yes! I love twd! I also kinda want to see Carl sneeze (specifically right before the season 4 mid season finale) like he catches a cold and tries to hide it from everyone

• 5 weeks later...

I need to add one that I just remembered from my childhood...(sighs): General Specific from 'Sheep in the Big City'. Something about him totally got me as a kid. I feel guilty saying it but him sneezing would probably be super cute...

Heck, I'll throw in Private Public, too. ^^;

...I also completely third Anton Ego. -///-

Spock, from Star Trek. Preferrably Leonard Nimoy, but I'd take the new one too, beggars can't be choosers after all XD But oooh, the helplessness and loss of control...mmmm, yes, please!

YES PLEASE.

Also, absolutely no one is going to know this (I'm in sort of a one-girl fandom over here,) but the Badkhn from A Night in the Old Marketplace. To be perfectly frank, I don't even know what he looked like when this musical was actually being performed on stage - I sort of have an anime style headcanon appearance for him. XD But his voice and his character are aaggghhh cute cute cute~ <3 It's hard for me to say exactly what he'd be like with a cold, but I simply cannot help but brainstorm~

• 3 weeks later...

*shyly walks inside*

Well...since it´s really popular for the main character of any Yu-Gi-Oh Series to sneeze, I would love to see Rei Shingetsu from the zexal season blushing.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well not necessarily shy about liking, but shy to admit I'd like to see them sneeze; Kit Walker from American Horror Story: Asylum

yum

Edited by Grasper

Not sure if anyone remembers this show, but Danny Phantom for sure (: I'm actually pretty positive there was an episode where he caught a cold and was sneezing ectoplasm stunned.gifstun.gif

Really any cute, male cartoon character that I'm attracted to is this for me. Of course, I'm not too shy to mention it on the forum alone, but I would never admit it in real life or on any other websites (as it would reveal my fetish).

On one hand, I'll definately admit that I'd like to see Danny Phantom (from the show of the same name) or Darwin Watterson (from The Amazing World of Gumball) sneeze. And the thing is, both of these characters have sneezed a few times in their respective cartoons.

But honestly, before I had discovered the forum and my fetish...I also kinda used to have a little crush on Gil from Bubble Guppies -- a character who I've never seen sneeze before. (And yes, I was still watching Nick Jr. shows at age thirteen!) So, yeah...I think I'd still like to see him sneeze just once. blushsmiley.gif

Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has sneezed once, from an illness caught by Discord called the Blue Flu, buuuuuuuuuuut it was a sneeze with one of her friends Rarity and you can't really hear her actual sneeze. I'd really like to see her sneeze individually from either an illness or just in general or even from an allergy

I'd be shy to admit the fetish to anyone but lately I've just wanted to see Sasuke Uchiha, Asura and Indra Otsutsuki and maybe Izuna Uchiha too.