Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

When I was little, yes I wanted to be a nurse. Now? Well.... now I scweem at blood and can't tolerate awful smells, but I guess I have always been more in to playing a "Fantasy Nurse" one who puts a cold cloth on a feverish forehead, sticks a thermometer in his mouth and wrap him up in warm blankets :) I also liked the idea of nursing a "hero" back to health during a illness or something. but I would much rather nurse just one special person, like a boyfriend. Not to say I don't like to be caring to everyone, but since it ties with the fetish, it is a little uncomfortable. So, yes. I have always dreamed of taking care of a cute sick guy. So me? A medical professional? Doubt it.

But you are so right! I think most of us would be great care takers! And I love this thread, I really want too see all the responses.

Like said above when i was a youngen i too wanted to be a nurse...

Art Therapists take care of people...:D:sweatdrop: Thats what I plan on becoming.

But yes i love caring for others even before I discovered this fetish. Cuddling, cooking the guy hot soup, tea, etc is what I would love to do. For a future bf or hubby of course. Though I'd probably do that for anyone who needs caring for. :heart:

Some day....it will happen. *Sigh*

I really want to be a pediatrician. But not for fetishy reasons. I just hate seeing sick/injured kids. I always feel the need to help them so they can enjoy their childhood.

Heh I would be a horrible caretaker. Germaphobe and emetophobe and I know nothing about what to do. And this is the reason I do not want to be a doctor. Besides that, you guys are probably the best for the job :)

I would be a good caretaker for my husband (fetish wise) but other people? I'm such a germiphobe just walking near a sick person makes me feel so sick to my stomach :( I doubt is be a good nurse or anything lol

I'm a godawful caretaker for most people lol. Because I'm nervous / shy about it. I do know a lot, and I would like to help, but I'm afraid they'll suspect me or afraid they'll not want me near them or something, and if anyone else is there I'm nervous about them watching me take care of someone haha.

My ex that I'm still friends with has kind of become like family. He's really self centered, just the way that he doesn't care about anyone else and acts like a child turns me off so much. I hate when he gets sick, I don't want to be around him or take care of him because he's just constantly selfish and annoying and like a child uuuugh haha. Definitely similar to the way I would feel about family...

Other people, I really want to take care of but I'm nervous D: my best friend lives in Germany. When I got really sick while visiting there, her whole family took care of me. Mostly her, though. And I was so thankful for it. One day when she was sick, I really wanted her to not be miserable and she cared so much for me... So even though I was embarrassed about her parents watching me and stuff, I made her tea and just hung out with her in bed all day and we watched a ton of tv shows lol. She was so grateful for it but I knew there was so much more I wanted to do, I was just nervous about doing it xP

I would love to be a doctor. Not because of the fetish, but I love anatomy and the immune system and helping people. What I don't love is huge commitments, and I think working in the medical field would be a huge commitment. I would rather have a family and enjoy free time..

Archived