Sneeze Fetish Forum

5 Seconds of Summer :D

sneezewuv

Okay, I have been developing an obsession for 5SOS for a couple months now, and I'm kinda full fledged obsessed now. Haha.

Anywho, We know Ashton has sneezed (

)

I found this for Michael http://cheeseburgerclifford.tumblr.com/post/73300871859/sneeze-he-sneezed

I have no clue what video it's from, I've looked before, and I haven't found it. I assume it's on their YouTube channel somewhere. :)

Still nothing for Calum or Luke, but there may be something in some video somewhere. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezelover3

• sneezewuv

• Dylan

• spirit

Awwwwh they are so adorable things they are ;o

Thanks for sharing :D

tell us if u found any more.

Awwwwh they are so adorable things they are ;o

Thanks for sharing biggrin.png

tell us if u found any more.

No problem!

Will do! :D

I'm a huge fan of 5SOS never seen the one of Michael before so thanks for sharing so adorable smile.png

No problem! :) I'll try to find the video it's from.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya turned.gif

Ok, I found this when I was stalking all their videos for a sneeze- http://m.youtube.com...h?v=YZBZJCHEXW8

It's Michael, and it's around 0:35 (:

I think it's a sneeze, I mean I turned it up and it sounds like one...

Anyways, sorry for wasting your time if you find it not to be a sneeze...sweatdrop.gif

YES I THINK IT IS.

YAYYYYYYYYYY. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

WOOOO.

Edited by sneezewuv

Hiya turned.gif

Ok, I found this when I was stalking all their videos for a sneeze- http://m.youtube.com...h?v=YZBZJCHEXW8

It's Michael, and it's around 0:35 (:

I think it's a sneeze, I mean I turned it up and it sounds like one...

Anyways, sorry for wasting your time if you find it not to be a sneeze...sweatdrop.gif

YES I THINK IT IS.

YAYYYYYYYYYY. biggrin.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH! biggrin.png

WOOOO.

YES!!!!!

I'm so happy it wasn't just me that thought it :D

the link doesn't seem to be working, could you please tell me the name of the video?thanks:)

the link doesn't seem to be working, could you please tell me the name of the video?thanks:)

its "5 Seconds of Summer Instagram Videos" it should be a 34 minute one.
  • 3 weeks later...

Please remember that Luke is not yet 18 and therefore no videos of him sneezing can be linked or identified.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been searching for that video of Michael, but I haven't found it...

However.... I may be writing a sneezefic about him ;)

I have been searching for that video of Michael, but I haven't found it...

However.... I may be writing a sneezefic about him ;)

Yay! Can't wait!!!! :D

If you watch that entire twitcam in which Ashton sneezes like le rooster, You will also find that Michael is constantly wiping and itching his nose..

Aaannnnnd sniffling... congestedly uhhuh.gif I think he may have a cold there blushsmiley.gif

I really need to stop obsessing over Michael and his adorable nose twitchsmile.gif

If you watch that entire twitcam in which Ashton sneezes like le rooster, You will also find that Michael is constantly wiping and itching his nose..

Aaannnnnd sniffling... congestedly uhhuh.gif I think he may have a cold there blushsmiley.gif

I really need to stop obsessing over Michael and his adorable nose twitchsmile.gif

yeah! If I recall correctly I think at one point he said he was starting to get sick. :3

yeah! If I recall correctly I think at one point he said he was starting to get sick. :3

What, in the twitcam?

Also, the Michael sneezefic is coming along well ;)

Aaaannnnndd I found a luke sneeze vine thingy, but I can't be arsed to root through my history and refind it...

I'm getting closer to finding Michael's sneeze... hehehehe

Pfffffffff.... what...? Obsessed?! Me...? Noooooooyep. :P

What, in the twitcam?

Also, the Michael sneezefic is coming along well ;)

Aaaannnnndd I found a luke sneeze vine thingy, but I can't be arsed to root through my history and refind it...

Pfffffffff.... what...? Obsessed?! Me...? Noooooooyep. :P

yup!

OHHHH I THINK I FOUND THAT VINE TOO.

Too bad we can't post it since he's not 18 yet and he's not 18 in the video. :/

YAY MICHAEL. I keep searching like crazy for something too. I hope we get something! :D

What, in the twitcam?

Also, the Michael sneezefic is coming along well wink.png

Pfffffffff.... what...? Obsessed?! Me...? Noooooooyep. tonguesmiley.gif

yup!

OHHHH I THINK I FOUND THAT VINE TOO.

Too bad we can't post it since he's not 18 yet and he's not 18 in the video. :/

YAY MICHAEL. I keep searching like crazy for something too. I hope we get something! biggrin.png

I'm very close to finding it

*squeeeeeeeee!*

• 4 weeks later...

Hi people i just found this omg *squeeee* and i want a video where luke sneezes :( ugh I love 5sos so much lol luke and calum are still on the waiting list (lol idk)

K bye :P

Hi people i just found this omg *squeeee* and i want a video where luke sneezes sadsmiley.gif ugh I love 5sos so much lol luke and calum are still on the waiting list (lol idk)

K bye tonguesmiley.gif

I'll send you a message with a link, it can't be posted here because he's not 18 yet (:

Can I also get the link?

I can't message you yet, but I'll send it to you as soon as I can smile.png

Could I have the link as well please? Thank you! worshippy.gif

Hi sneezewuv....Who is that in your video and where could I find it? YUMMY!!! :) A lot of others have used it in their postings as well....I'd love to find it. Thanks!

In my signature? That's Pewdiepie. :) He has sneezed in A LOT of videos. I don't know the exact one, but you can find a bunch here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=44723 :D